++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
africans supporting

Does anybody know the difference between good and evil, substance and development in the United States of America? NO?
Surely people will have to learn some lessons about that.

Let you tell me my story.
Years ago I went up to a church to listen at a preachers´ mind. An african soul went up to the rows of banks to ask for some help of preys in french, and i answered „un peu“ in french.
So i followed him to his bank, and he sattled down on his bank while I was kneeing on my legs to spell out preyings for his soul. I felt measures of temperatures from my hand to his shoulder, while I was preying for some french words in his´.
No words followed, just me and him while we were kneeing both for another. His shoulder was becoming to hot, for him as for me, and he interrupted me with a „thank you“. I answered him with „yes, my brother.“
But then, after my failure in inability of french language, he was the person who invited me to his bank of beautiful african women, singing together with african rhythms to praise Jesus Christ for my african people around me, and I was fullfilled more than any other in this hall because of the afroamerican people around me.