++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-21-2002, 09:51 PM   #1
raidersfan1281
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
whats all this talk about creed breaking up

for a while i was scared of all the rumors. i thought thats it weathered was their last album ever. or i heard rumors scott stapp was going to leave and mark and flip would stay together. but i have seen more and more interviews where the band has said it's been a hard year and they just need a break. on the vh1 big 2002 award show scott told the crowd something like 3 down but many more to come. i think all this talk has been bullcrap because we all know they aren't going anywhere

take all this pride and leave it behind because one day it ends one day we die leave what you will that is your right but i'll choose to win i'll choose to fight
Old 12-21-2002, 09:53 PM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes we do. After the break they need after this last year of touring, death, accidents and illnesses, they will be back in full force with plenty of good material for their next cd.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-21-2002, 10:15 PM   #3
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Amen to that Teri!!

Off this subject, does anyone know where I can see Creed's performance on the Home for the Holidays special they did last night? I had to work, and I forgot to tape it!! I tried to go onto the link that Gade posted, but it was stuck and wouldn't play. Any other ways to see it? I'm so upset I forgot to tape... I heard they did really well.... PEACE..

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 12-22-2002, 11:31 AM   #4
Read JDM
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Yes we do. After the break they need after this last year of touring, death, accidents and illnesses, they will be back in full force with plenty of good material for their next cd.

Absolutely, but I do hope they take a break of at least 8-10 months before even heading back to the studio. I know, it'll be tough waiting for them and all, but it's really in their best interests -- and ours -- for them to just chill out for a while. The life of a rock star must be tough. But imagine the life of a rock star with a conscience? Must be brutal.

I wish I could take an 8-10 months break every now and again...
Old 12-22-2002, 12:43 PM   #5
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I absolutely agree. After the year they've had they deserve a good, long break for some rest and relaxation!! Although I can't wait for their next cd to be done, I'm ready and willing to wait until they've had some time for themselves and their families. I can only imagine how exhausting it must be traveling and putting on show after show like they do!!!

Relearn Love
Old 12-22-2002, 01:46 PM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Very true, especially considering the energy that they put into EVERY show that they do. It would different if they all just sat on their asses and hummed mellow tunes. But they just bust their asses at every show and you can tell at the end that they are spent. Doing that night after night must get exhausting. They need a long break. I can wait for the next cd if it means they have taken the break and gotten the rest they need.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-22-2002, 02:02 PM   #7
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
I know creed won't break up...they've been through to much TO break up....i know they'll be back and even better than ever!

Jesus + Guitars = Life