++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-28-2009, 08:52 AM   #1
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
question about christianity

Why did god have to die to save the world? What would he kill with his death?

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 03-01-2009, 09:15 AM   #2
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: question about christianity

Jesus died for the sins of man MissSeeker. For my sins, for your sins, in fulfillment of God’s plan for salvation.

God treated Jesus as if he were sin itself, so that in Jesus we might experience right-relationship with God the Father, the kind of relationship that Jesus himself had with the Father. This was necessary, not because Jesus himself deserved it, but because humanity deserved it. Yet in God’s amazing grace, Jesus’ suffering counted for all of us. In his death Jesus bore the sin of the world.

He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that, free from sins, we might live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

1 Peter 2:24

Heaven

Old 03-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen (((*)))

Yes Indeed GLORY TO GOD Whos Shoes NONE COULD FEEL BUT ONLY he Could fulfilled and spoke again of what had to be done to one of his disciples Matt 26, 51 and 54 And Behold One Of Theme Which Were With JESUS Streched Out His Hand And Drew His Sword And Struck A Serveant Of The High Priests And Smote Of His Ear Then Said Jesus Unto Him Put Up Again Thy Sword Into His Place For All They That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword Think Not That I Cannot Not Pray To My Father And He Shall Preseently Give Me More Than 12 Legions Of Angels BUT HOW THEN THAN SHALL THE SCIPTURES BE FULFILLED And On Down To Verse 56 But All Of This Was Done That The Scriptures Of The Prophets Might Be Fulfilled
Old 03-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #4
MissSeeker
USER INFO »

Thanks for the explanation. So if I understand...being incarnated in human flesh meant sin itself and that's why Jesus sacrified his human body for all humanity, because he was God's only son and divine himself and would overwin from the devil who stands for flesh and sin...

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 03-03-2009, 10:33 AM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSeeker) Thanks for the explanation. So if I understand...being incarnated in human flesh meant sin itself and that's why Jesus sacrified his human body for all humanity, because he was God's only son and divine himself and would overwin from the devil who stands for flesh and sin...
AMEN AND AMEN Your Welcome In The Beginging Was The Word K And The Word Became Flesh their were too strong dominating forces k one was light the other darkness and is it reads if you wish to study those precepts the light and darknesss could,nt comprahend each other so it was constant warfare AMEN the destroyer Not Only Stands For Flesh And Sin Common Since Will Tell Ya To be good His Will TO ROB JOY AND LIFE AND EVERLASTING COVEANT WITH JESUS AND HIS CHILDREN HE COULD IN NO WISE OVER COME and his forces reign high TODAY In The Leavings Of Hereods WHICH JESUS SAID WOE unto You Vipers And Told His Children To Beware Of Theme GLORY TO GOD, 1 timothy ch 4 if you would like to read that one its groovey NOW, the spirt speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from faith JESUS SAID IF IT WERE POSSBILE THATS IF IT WERE POSSBILE GLORY TO GOD TO DECIVE MY VERY ELECT The Faith Giving Heed to seducing spirts and doctrine of devils SPEAKING LIES HYPOCRISY having their conscience seared with hot iron And Still A Going It Because JESUS IS MERCIFUL AND POWERFULL Who So Ever Shall Call Upon Him Shall Be Saved. Forbiddding to marry and comanding To abstain FROM MEATS WHICH GOD HATH CREATED TO BE RECEIVED WITH THANKSGIVING OF THEME WHICH BELIEVE AND KNOW THE TRUTH FOR EVERY CREATURE OF GOD IS GOOD AND NOTHING TO BE REFUSED IF IT BE BE RECIIVED WITH THANKS GIVING FOR IT IS SANCTIFIED BY THE WORD OF GOD AND WITH PRAYER the lord thy god will incline his ears from the prayers of the foolish false prophesy will die AMEN that Leaves Us HOLDING ON TODAY GLORY TO GOD the truth is with his children its like this i,ll give ya short example ever heared anything From God That You Know God I Know You UNDERSTAND BUT THE WORLD just Wont YOU CARE HEAR HIS TRUTH AND SPIRT GLORY TO GOD AND GRAB YA The World Will Love Its Own If It Despise You Know That The World Hated Me First BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND Peace Be With Ya
Old 03-04-2009, 06:48 AM   #6
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Yeah... What she said.

Heaven

Old 03-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Yeah... What she said.

Heaven

GLORY AMEN AND AMEN bless us Lord Jesus Bless Us AMEN AND AMEN thank you brother for your untiy and support