++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-30-2003, 03:14 PM   #16
Victoria
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Welcome to the BB Victoria!! What part of Philly were you from? Hope you like it here!!

Thanks for all the welcomes...... what's the average age group here? I'm in my 30's.

I actually lived in the 'burbs, first in Delaware County and then moved to West Chester in Chester County. You know em?

Anyone live in the NW?
Old 04-30-2003, 03:18 PM   #17
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I think the youngest we have here is 14 and then it goes up on ages I'm 24 and live in St Louis, Missouri
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-30-2003, 03:41 PM   #18
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
the average is 30, 40

welcome!!!

I´m 19, so I pull the average down! j/k
Old 04-30-2003, 03:42 PM   #19
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I'm 39, Victoria, although I'm going to be 40 in May and I live in Connecticut.

Relearn Love
Old 04-30-2003, 06:06 PM   #20
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Victoria
Thanks for all the welcomes......  what's the average age group here?  I'm in my 30's.  

I actually lived in the 'burbs, first in Delaware County and then moved to West Chester in Chester County.  You know em?  

Anyone live in the NW?

Hey, Victoria, welcome to the bb! I live in Philly now, but I'm from New England originally. I have a friend who lives in Avondale, so I'm a little familiar with Chester County. That's quite a move you made. Do you like it there?
Old 04-30-2003, 06:14 PM   #21
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Oops....I'm ONLY 14 years old, but still diggn' Creed moste of all here om vB!!....I'm from Stockholm, Sweden, Europa.....You can call me Lith as Redeem do.....

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 04-30-2003, 06:57 PM   #22
Victoria
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Hey, Victoria, welcome to the bb! I live in Philly now, but I'm from New England originally. I have a friend who lives in Avondale, so I'm a little familiar with Chester County. That's quite a move you made. Do you like it there?

I've heard of Avondale, don't think I've been there.

Yeah I LOVE IT out here in the NW US - it totally rocks! You can see beautiful mountain views of Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Bachelor on a clear day - breathtaking. A BIG difference from the dirty scummy city - yes, I mean Phila

It's soooooooooooooooo laid back out here, everyone is friendly and nice - that was quite a shocker when I first got out here - being from Philly, you'd know what I mean - everyone there had a freakin attitude and is rude as hell. I used to work down in Center City at 16th and Market and I hated it. Taking Septa was bad enough!! I moved out to Portland about 2 weeks after 9/11 - it was pretty scary getting on a plane.

The only problem is, Creed's been back to Philly and the general area about 5 times since I moved out here, and they were supposed to come out here but it got canceled and then rescheduled and then canceled and never rescheduled. THAT pissed me off, but hey I know it ain't personal. It's just the way it works, although it SUCKS FOR ME!!! I saw them 3 times when I was living in the Philly area, and I miss seeing them!!! GRRRR
Old 04-30-2003, 07:09 PM   #23
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
I'm 22, so I bring the average down too. And I'm the Aussie Princess. :P
Old 04-30-2003, 07:22 PM   #24
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I've heard of Avondale, don't think I've been there.  

It's soooooooooooooooo laid back out here, everyone is friendly and nice - that was quite a shocker when I first got out here - being from Philly, you'd know what I mean - everyone there had a freakin attitude and is rude as hell.  I used to work down in Center City at 16th and Market and I hated it.  Taking Septa was bad enough!!  

OMG, I soooo know what you mean, LOL. I spent the morning in traffic court the other day, and I couldn't believe some of the stories people were telling to get out of tickets! They were priceless. Absolutely no respect for the judge, either. I have to say I like it most of the time, though, especially for the music. Everybody comes here, and more than once! I'm so sorry you missed out on Creed's last tour. They rocked the house in Philly on New Year's Eve! Portland sounds beautiful, though. I've only been in airports on the West Coast, but I plan on taking a trip to California in the fall!
Old 04-30-2003, 07:44 PM   #25
Victoria
USER INFO »
Dogstar, I almost flew home to PA to "visit the folks" just so I could go to that concert. My sense of..... well freaking stupidity disguised as common sense talked me into not going and saving my money, but man that was tempting, especially cuz I hadn't seen them and was getting withdrawl symptoms

I'm tempted to go to and/or move to California, except for the earthquakes. We actually got a small one out here last week, it was the first one I'd ever felt, wacked!
Old 04-30-2003, 07:51 PM   #26
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<b>Dogstar, I almost flew home to PA to "visit the folks" just so I could go to that concert. &nbsp;My sense of..... well freaking stupidity disguised as common sense talked me into not going and saving my money, but man that was tempting, especially cuz I hadn't seen them and was getting withdrawl symptoms &nbsp;

I'm tempted to go to and/or move to California, except for the earthquakes. &nbsp;We actually got a small one out here last week, it was the first one I'd ever felt, wacked! </b>

OMG, it's a shame you didn't! It was the best show of the four I saw last year!!! But I understand you wanting to save some coin.

I felt an earthquake a few years ago in Rhode Island, but it just felt like a plane going overhead. Nothing really big. I didn't even know it was one until they mentioned it on the news.
Old 04-30-2003, 09:30 PM   #27
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hi Victoria, I don't know too much about Chester County, I was born in So. Philly but have lived at the Jersey Shore since I was 7, so I'm nice!! My hubby has relatives that live in The Dalles, OR.

NYE rocked my world, sorry you couldn't make it. By the way, I'm keeping with the average at age 35.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 05-01-2003, 10:01 AM   #28
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
HA! I'm sixteen, so I bring the average *way* down!!!

YO!! What's up Lith?! Hee hee hee
Old 05-01-2003, 07:13 PM   #29
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »
welcome to the board victoria. Hope you'll have fun being a CreedFeeder