++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-06-2010, 09:13 PM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

we have a life long story the conflict, and we,ve talked about a lot stuff and opend the word of God for this one thank you jason Again For Starting it and hopefully some draw nigh TO THE REASON WHY They Call Him SAVIOUR KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, whashing away confusing from theroy after theroy after theroy and misconceptions THE Word Of God Says HE TAUGHT THE People In Parables Of What That Knew and was familiar with ya,alls because they could not see nor hear [font="Arial Black"]what the spirt saith You look at the world we live in and its based on to things doggy eat dog greed war decption confusion Are saviour told us that there will be wars till the end WE ARE IN THE DAYS OF SPIRTUAL WARFARE and you feel that deception EVERY WHERE YOU GO BUT Safe Is He And Protected THAT Stays Under The Wings Of The Almighty AND The Power Of The Lamb IS MORE STRONGER THAN ANY DECPTION And Warfare, For Those Who Love The Word Of God JESUS SAID UNTO IT WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU Lets Go Float in the precious ECC>2>12>17 And I turned Myself To Behold Wisdom And Madness And Folly For What Can The Man Do That Comes After The King Even Which Hath Been Already Done
Old 06-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

AMEN some of us feel ya,alls like we got 2 sides and they both friends AMEN That May Be Very Much So BUT THE DESTROYER Be A Wise Dragon AND EVEN HE WISE ENOUGH To Know When To Fold,em And Knows That JESUS IS THE OVERCOMER GLORY TO GOD BUT STILL Ya,alls The Word Says IF IT WERE POSSIBILE My Elect Would Be Decived There Is A False Spirt Rising THAT WILL DECIVE THE WORLD GLORY TO GOD LET US THESE PRECEPTS AND BE NOT DECIVED HIS TRUTH Is Marching On, back to the Ecc, Then I saw That Wisdom Excelleth Folly As Far As The Light Exceleth Darkness The Wise Mans Eyes Are In His Head BUT THE Fool Will Indeed Walk In Darkness The Ecc Writer Wrote,i myself perceived also that one event happenth to theme all then said i in my heart As it happend to the fool so it happend to me, and whay was i then more wise then i said in my heart that this is also vantiy FOR THERE IS NO MORE REMEMBRANCE OF THE WISE MORE THAN OF THE FOOL, Seeing That Which Is Now Is The Days To Come, Shall All Be Forgotten And How Dieth The Wise Man As The Fool.....
Old 06-06-2010, 09:48 PM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

therefore this man hated life because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me for all is vantiy and vexation We,ve All Felt This Strongly In These Days Ecc>8>10>17 Who Is The Wise Man And Who Knoweth THE Interpretation Of Things A Mans Wisdom Maketh His Face To Shine And The Boldness Of His Face Shall Be Changed Some Of Show What We Are Going Through The Plight Of The Psalmist BUT PRAISE JESUS Make A Come Back And Somebody Rings The Bell GLORY TO GOD, Be Not Hasty To Go Out Of His Sight Stand Not In An Evil Thing PRAISE JESUS For He Will Do Whatsoever Pleases Him WHERE THE WORD Of A King Is There Power And Who May Say Unto Him What Doest Thou Whosoever Keepeth THE COMANDMENT SHALL Feel No Evil Thing BECAUSE There Is A Bloodline They Knoeth Not To Cross THE GREATEST COMANDMENT IS TO LOVE THE LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL Your Heart Body Mind And Soul, A Wise Mans Heart Discerneth Both Time And Judgement Because To Everything There Is Time And Judgement Therfore The Misery Of Man Is Great Upon Him FOR He Knows Not That Which Shall Be For Who Can Tell Him When It Shall Be There Is No Man That Hath He In The Days Of Death And There Is No DISCHARGE IN THAT WAR NEITHER SHALL THE WICKED DELIVER THOSE THAT ARE GIVING TO IT, THE ONLY DISCHARGE Today The Battle Be Gone In The Wine AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST AND will Bring Down Are Foes PRAISE JESUS I know Ya,alls I could,nt count all of mine,
Old 06-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #19
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

the writer said all this have i seen and applied my heart unto everywork that is done under the sun there is a time wherein one man rules over another to his own heart and so i saw the wicked burried who had come and gone from the place Of The Holy City And They Were Forgotten In The City Where They Had So Done This Is Also Vantiy Because Sentence against an evil work is not Excuted speedily BUT THE DAY COMETH PRAISE JESUS WHEN IT COMETH SWIFTLY therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in theme to do evil Though A sinner Be Prolonged An hundred times and his days be prolonged yet surley i know that it shall not be well with theme that fear GOD which Fear Before Him But It Shall Not BE WELL WITH THE WICKED, NEITHER Shall His Days Be Prolonged Which Are As A Shadow BECAUSE THEY FEAR NOT THE POWER BEFORE GOD There Is Vantiy Which Is Done Upon Earth that there be just men unto whom it happend to acording to the work of the wicked again there be wicked men to whoam it happend to acording to the work of the wicked AGAIN THERE BE Wicked Men To To Whom It Happend To Acording To The Work Of The Righteous I Said This Is Also Vantiy....A man hath no better thing to do under the sun if the spirtual man not be risen in him fully ya,alls than to eat drink and be merry for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life which God gives him under the sun. when i applied mine heart to know wisdom and too see the business that is done upon earth for also a,alls There Is that neither day or not see sleep with their eyes Because They Know This Conflict ALL THE WORK OF GOD THAT man A Man Cannot find out the work that is done Under The Sun....
Old 06-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #20
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

Yea Further though A wise Man Think To Know It YET HE SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND IT, PRAISE JESUS The Word Says COME UNTO ME ALL THAT ARE HEAVEY AND I WILL GIVE THE Rest, For His Burden Easy And His Yoke Be Light, proverbs>16>2>4 The Preparations Of a Mans Heart And The Awnser of the tounge Is From The Lord All The Ways Of Man Are Clean In His Own Eyes BUT THE LORD WEIGHS THE SPIRTS Commit Thy Works Unto The Lord And Thy Thoughts Shall Be Established THE Lord Hath Made All Things For Himself Yea Even The wicked for the day of the evil, TO CONFUSE NO BUT BOLD ENOUGH AND STRONG ENOUGH TO LET Us Know HE KNOWETH THE HEART And The Deeds Thereof And weighs The Spirts, He Knoweth Evil And He Knoweth The Good, IT WAS JESUS CHRIST Who Overcome All These things JOHN The Babtist SAID One Will Come After Me Who Shoes I,am Not Worthy Of Who SHALL Babtise You With The Holy Ghost And With Fire IN GLORY TO GOD i,ve so much enjoyed this thread BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS ...those of ya that have kept up on this teaching i salute you....
Old 06-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #21
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Re: God and Hell

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Almighty Precious Lord Who Heavens Is Above The Heavens Who Shines Down Your Glory Unspeakble For Us When The Times become more than can we bear in our struggles You Are God The Only God Who Never Leaves Us Nor For Sakes Us In our time of need the struggle of he that dwells inside us overcame the world IN JESUS Name I PRAY AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN The Lord Knoweth The Life Of Everybody Who Are Sold Out To Him PRAISE JESUS He Does Prevail before i started to go into this teaching and how it came together i wanted to pray first GLORY TO GOD And how it come about GOD AND HELL Or GOD VRS THE DESTROYER Praise Jesus Its all the same. And How God Lead me to see this tricky bondage GLORY TO GOD i was doing a routine study one night for one of my sermouns or teachings you,ve of course read here when i for one ya,alls have got the word open and im reading something happens that normally so many will not understand because they have read the same chapter or the same verse of the bible and means something to theme that they will not turn from and there is block there that prevents anything else getting in other than being bored or confused And i was reading that night for a first time ever i was getting what i call bible block THEN I PRAYED IN JESUS NAME LORD What Is Going On Here And You Know What Ya,lls He Did AND This Teaching Was Born It Feels LORD It Just Feels A Blessing That Having This Can Be A Trial GLORY TO GOD But to turn around And help others consider it is a blessing i,ve passed it on to a few And Thanks To Jason HE MADE THAT FIRST STEP To Open So everybody Can Can Have A Chance read And hear it Some May Be Struggling Some May Be Headed it there BUT WE KNOW THAT JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS IS THE OVERCOMER

Very true... still reading through this.

Jason
Old 06-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #22
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: God and Hell

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) Very true... still reading through this.

Jason
i know it is brother, im just going to go ahead and asume you,ve got caught up.... Peace Be With As Always, Jason In Jesus Name...