++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-11-2003, 06:14 PM   #1
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Anyone know the answers?

I was just thinking about all Creed "weathered" in 2002, including Mark's mom's death. Does anyone know if she was ill, or if it was sudden? I was just curious.
Also, I was watching VH1's Rock's Eligible Bachelors, which of course, Stapp was on. Does anyone know what video clip they show where it's raining, and it shows Scott and this girl pushing him while he's smiling? It's really quick, and I don't recognize the vid; mind you I haven't seen every single one of their vid's, so... While on the subject of that show (Bachelors), I had to laugh (sarcastically) at those women giving their OPINIONS about Scott and his personality, etc. Now I don't know Scott personally either, but it seems to me they were just judging him by the way he seems in the videos. Hello, ladies, he's just acting the part in the video!! The last commentary one gave was that he needs a good woman to help him relax and loosen up a little. Maybe he does need a good woman in his life (if I wasn't married... whew.... LOL) but have any of those women seen him when he's rockin' in concert?? He sure looks loose and like he's having fun then!! They just see a few videos and think they know what he's all about?? (Like the Messiah complex!) Give me a break! Well, they were right on a few counts (his good looks, etc.) But I didn't like how they seemed to almost make fun of him in some respects.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 01-11-2003, 06:34 PM   #2
FlameBird
USER INFO »
About Mark's mom: Don't quote me on it, but I think I heard that she was ill for a little while and then passed away. I'll see if I can find that article again and post the link for you.

As for the video clip, can you describe it a little more? It almost sounds like "What's This Life For" or "What If." WTLF is light and WI is dark backgrounds though so that may help a little bit...

Don't mind them in Bachelors, I think it's their job to just make fun of all the guys on there anyway. Women after all... hehe

FlameBird <---happens to be a woman also so no flames towards me with that comment ok?
<span style='color:red'>"No more or less than one phoenix would rise from the ashes. He would carry on for 500 years and then be sacrificed by thee self. Then another phoenix clear would rise above the ashes and keep the phoenix' fire going on forever for centuries to go."</span>
Old 01-11-2003, 06:40 PM   #3
creedgirl99
USER INFO »
I think the video you're talking about is What If. It is raining and a girl does push him in it. I love that video, it's cool!
Old 01-11-2003, 06:42 PM   #4
FlameBird
USER INFO »
link

Quote: Originally posted by FlameBird
I'll see if I can find that article again and post the link for you.

I remember now, she died of Lupus and had it for a long time. There's a little blurb about it here: http://www.marktremonti.net/biography.html but I couldn't find anything more tangible. Sry.
<span style='color:red'>"No more or less than one phoenix would rise from the ashes. He would carry on for 500 years and then be sacrificed by thee self. Then another phoenix clear would rise above the ashes and keep the phoenix' fire going on forever for centuries to go."</span>
Old 01-11-2003, 06:59 PM   #5
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Re: Anyone know the answers?

Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
<b>I was just thinking about all Creed "weathered" in 2002, including Mark's mom's death. &nbsp;Does anyone know if she was ill, or if it was sudden? &nbsp;I was just curious.
Also, I was watching VH1's Rock's Eligible Bachelors, which of course, Stapp was on. ... While on the subject of that show (Bachelors), I had to laugh (sarcastically) at those women giving their OPINIONS about Scott and his personality, etc. &nbsp;Now I don't know Scott personally either, but it seems to me they were just judging him by the way he seems in the videos. &nbsp;Hello, ladies, he's just acting the part in the video!! ... &nbsp;Maybe he does need a good woman in his life (if I wasn't married... whew.... LOL) &nbsp;but have any of those women seen him when he's rockin' in concert?? &nbsp;He sure looks loose and like he's having fun then!! &nbsp;( </b>

I know, Kim V. I couldn't believe the things they said when I saw the show either. I just thought to myself, "Are they crazy or what?!!" I don't know Scott personally either but I couldn't agree with you more and unlike you I'm not married, so....oh well, at least I can dream!!

Relearn Love
Old 01-11-2003, 08:26 PM   #6
JenRN
USER INFO »
We talked about this awhile back in the fall when the show aired, I thought those women were quite bitchy about him. They actually sounded jealous of him or something! The video was "What If" from Scream 3. Yeah Mark's mom did die of complications of lupus, REALLY SAD! Lupus is a horrible disease! It has been a hell of year for them in 2002 hope 2003 brings them health, happiness and family!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-11-2003, 10:11 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Amen, Jen.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-11-2003, 10:56 PM   #8
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Mark´s mom died of cancer...

the video seems to be what if...

if you all pay attention, Stapp is much more confortable now on videos than back in the time of the mop video... just look at his body expressions
Old 01-12-2003, 12:08 AM   #9
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
It's the What If video.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 01-12-2003, 12:23 AM   #10
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I think What If is my fave vid.
Old 01-12-2003, 12:56 AM   #11
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
My favorite is With Arms WIde Open, I like when he goes into that tower.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 01-12-2003, 10:45 AM   #12
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
... It has been a hell of year for them in 2002 hope 2003 brings them health, happiness and family!

I hope so too!!

Relearn Love