++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-22-2005, 11:41 AM   #1
Muad'Dib
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Girl Advice . . .

Im not really one to ask for advice on public forums such as these, but my friends are fucking useless sometimes! Sorry if this story sounds all broken up etc, I have huge headache, and typing something this long is hard! Anyway . . .

About 6 months ago a new girl started at work, we didnt talk to each other for while, then one night at the christmas party we started to get to know each other and over course of next few weeks got quite friendly. Fast forward a bit and we were looking at moving out together. At time seemed like good idea, both situations at home were fucked up and we were just friends. About a month ago it all seemed to go downhill quickly.

We had gone out together purely as friends quite a few times, but I never saw relationship going anymore. More and more though we started to flirt with each other. I started to develop feelings for her, but I wasnt sure if she felt same way or if she was just fucking with me. Then one night she phoned to "talk". Was just about random shit for while, then out of blue she told me she loved me. I didnt know if she was serious or not, so I said goodnight and hung up. Dont know why, just freaked out when she said it. We didnt talk for a while, then about week later I ran into her at nightclub. Before I knew it she was all over me, kissing me and telling me how much she loved me, and had feelings for me etc.

Anyway she walked off for bit, and her friend, who I also work with, came up to me and pointed out this guy that apparently the girl was going out with. It was quite a shock considering what she had told me a few minutes earlier. Feeling quite pissed off I decided to leave without sayng goodbye. Since then we have barely spoke, I cancelled all plans to move out. Few times I have run into her outside of work we've said nothing to each other.

What I mean by all this is hard to explain. I still have feelings for her myself even after this, I dont know why. Maybe I should tell her? Its so uncomfortable being around her. What if she actually did have feelings for me? Im worried if I say anything to her it will get out at work and make things much worse. Advice would greatly be appreciated
Some days my skin just isn’t so thick
Old 04-22-2005, 11:49 AM   #2
Anna1011
USER INFO »
i have no idea what to say, maybe you should tell her how you feel she might feel the same way you never know. i know my advice isnt all that good but i wanted to try help.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 04-22-2005, 01:06 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hmm, I don't know for sure, but it sounds like she's playing some sort of game. If she's going out with someone already, maybe she's trying to make him jealous by being flirty with you.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:28 PM   #4
RMadd
USER INFO »
son, you need to talk to her, no question about it. and don't pussyfoot about anything. just tell her, straight up, how you feel, what you've heard, etc. if you've got feelings for her, she deserves to know about it. if you feel she's been a crazy bitch, you need to let her know. perhaps your other friend was wrong? just don't shut everything off right away; get all sides of the story before making any decisions.

Old 04-22-2005, 07:29 PM   #5
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I agree with Dogstar! It seems like she is playing some sort of game and is trying to use you and get to your feelings only to get your hopes up and then go back to her boyfriend. I don't mean this to be mean or rude towards you,but she sounds like a slut to me!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-22-2005, 08:15 PM   #6
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
do you think its possible she really did love you and when you seemed to ignore that she decided to punish you? hmmm not really sure all of these games are stupid. life is too short for all this crap.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 04-22-2005, 09:32 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I agree with Dogstar! It seems like she is playing some sort of game and is trying to use you and get to your feelings only to get your hopes up and then go back to her boyfriend. I don't mean this to be mean or rude towards you,but she sounds like a slut to me!
I Agree With Ya Sluts Rule
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-23-2005, 03:02 AM   #8
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Dude, no man takes shit from a woman.

Bring back the good ol days, none of this rights crap, your lady has a problem? Give her a good smack in the face to set her straight.

Thats what I do and it works 100% of the time...

No wait that was my dog..

Uh your screwed

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 04-23-2005, 03:22 AM   #9
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well man, you are in quite a situation. What you need to do is tell her flat out how you feel, then question her about the dude she is goin out with. Personally tho, i wouldnt mess with her, because what if you get to be in the same situation the other guy is in? Once a cheater, always a cheater. Once a player, always a player. It doesnt matter, if people think they can get away with it, they will try to. I wouldnt put too much faith in her, i would send her packin if she is actually seeing that guy. If shes playin this guy, chances are shes going to play you too.

I know what its like to be played like that, my ex cheated on me when she was 5 months pregnant with my son. Sometimes, even tho you really love or like the person, you have to think about yourself and what this person is going to do to you.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me

Last edited by tremonti4life04 : 04-23-2005 at 03:24 AM.
Old 04-23-2005, 05:54 AM   #10
Muad'Dib
USER INFO »
Yeah I think I should just ask her straight out and not fuck around with it. Daunting prospect but must be done. Thanks for all your help!
Some days my skin just isn’t so thick
Old 04-23-2005, 09:48 PM   #11
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by King X) Dude, no man takes shit from a woman.

Bring back the good ol days, none of this rights crap, your lady has a problem? Give her a good smack in the face to set her straight.

Uh your screwed
100 pecent of the time it does work but there is a lot of ways Of Getting Slapped Across The Face , Other Than Vilonce
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-23-2005, 09:51 PM   #12
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by King X) Dude, no man takes shit from a woman.

Uh your screwed
Ya, your really gonna keep a chick around for more than a week Ass!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-23-2005, 10:44 PM   #13
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Im so sexy, sometimes when i drive around in the downtown neigborhood late at night, really hot girls come up to my car and offer me sweet love for money. Man im a stud.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 04-23-2005, 11:31 PM   #14
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by King X) Im so ridiculous, sometimes when i ride around in the downtown neigborhood late at night, really ugly girls come up to my scooter and offer me sweet love for candy. Man im an idiot.
You said it, we didn't.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-24-2005, 12:47 AM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) You said it, we didn't.