++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Which of these three has your vote?
George W. Bush/Dick Cheney (GOP) 14 60.87%
John Kerry/John Edwards (Dem) 6 26.09%
Ralph Nader/Peter Camejo (Green) 1 4.35%
no one/I'm not voting 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2004, 06:43 PM   #46
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) Yes, key word being defend. It is our obligation to defend our allies. But unlike Iraq, first strike has been passed down to those other countries.

Thats not my pont, The United states is a global leader in the world, we can do bilateral talks with north korea and do multilateral talks. So are you trying to say that Russia and Japan first? Your statement is confusing, clarify .

No sir, I will not deny that spending has gone up, but my comment has nothing to do with government spending. You originally said he gave tax cuts to the rich, the same rhetoric that has been regurgitated over and over, and that is what I am refering to as absurd.

They i really didn't mean to put that in there but if you call youself a true conservative you would disagree with bush on how much he has spent.

You still haven't answered my responses.
Old 10-08-2004, 08:37 PM   #47
jbjfan
USER INFO »
not to bea bitch to any kerry/edwards fans, but i think we need bushg back in office! kerry is an absolute moron! he is an american gigilo and it seems like he'll marry any rich woman to boost his career! once again, no offence!

Ron White
Old 10-08-2004, 08:51 PM   #48
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Man, I support Bush, and i see that as offensive. We're trying to keep it legitamte here, lol.
By the way, guys, the reason why I haven't posted here much is cuz y'all are ripping the words right out of my mouth, so....

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller
Old 10-08-2004, 11:31 PM   #49
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
As a fine lady once told me; "...because apperently you can eat anything with ketchup!" [to go along with COlin's "everyone likes a little Bush" comment]

As for DWBF, I've read your previous posts, so I am going to assume you were tired or had something else on your mind... so I hate to ask, but can you rewrite what you wrote? Thanks.
Old 10-09-2004, 03:46 AM   #50
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) As a fine lady once told me; "...because apperently you can eat anything with ketchup!" [to go along with COlin's "everyone likes a little Bush" comment]

As for DWBF, I've read your previous posts, so I am going to assume you were tired or had something else on your mind... so I hate to ask, but can you rewrite what you wrote? Thanks.

I don't understand this.......

Yes, key word being defend. It is our obligation to defend our allies. But unlike Iraq, first strike has been passed down to those other countries.

Put it in other words please.
Old 10-09-2004, 10:04 AM   #51
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You said it was our obligation to defen out allies, which it is, it is our obligation to defen our allies. But when push comes to shove and military force is needed in North Korea -- first strike [ones that make the first move] has ben given to South Korea, Russia, China, and Japan. Once conflict has started, our role in it will depend in when and where THEY call is in. So in simpler words, it is thier job to push the "little red button" before we do. Sounds biased but international treaties have made it so.