++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 04-12-2003, 12:48 PM   #556
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You two are both right. I remember as the new Pres that you wanted a fantasy before for the end of the week, Kim, so I'll get working on another one. But in the meantime, I agree with you Jen, we need to hear some other fantasy contributors here too.:P

Relearn Love
Old 04-17-2003, 06:54 AM   #557
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Well, since I didn't meet my assignment of a new fantasy before the end of last week, I figured I'd share a dream/fantasy I had shortly before I got up this morning.

I was at a Creed concert here in my home state of CT at an outdoor venue and the concert had ended but I felt like hanging around for awhile since it was such a beautiful night. As I was leaving, I wasn't watching where I was walking and I literaaly bumped right into Scott! We talked for a few minutes about what how much I love their music and what an awesome show they had that night. He said he was tired but still kind of wound up too so he asked me if I wanted to go someplace with him and of course, I said yes. We get to this quiet, practically empty club where we have a few slow dances, holding each other close. Ahh, what a feeling! Then I said, "I don't live to far from here. I'm sure you must get tired of staying in hotels all the time, so you're welcome to come with me" and he agreed. So we got back to my place, got something to drink, spent some time out on the deck under the moon and a star-filled sky talking and realizing how much we have in common, enjoying each other's company. Then one thing led to another and well, you can probably figure out the rest.....

Oh, what a great dream to start my day off right, LOL!!! It must be the 12 hour days I've been putting in this week and watching some concert video last night that I watched as a treat after working so hard before I went to sleep.:P

Relearn Love
Old 04-17-2003, 10:08 AM   #558
JenRN
USER INFO »
Sooooooo.... what went on on the deck? That is great Sheila, we need to get back in the swing again! I have one but I am at work so I don't want to post it while here, to chicken!:chic:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-17-2003, 03:32 PM   #559
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Way to go Sheila!! Now we're getting somewhere in here, LOL. Now Jen can continue when she's not at work!! Anyone else??

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 04-17-2003, 04:53 PM   #560
devils_here
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
I'm fairly new here but here goes my PG rated fantasy....

I am from CT but I fly down to FL for their final concert of the WEATHERED Tour. I somehow find my way backstage and into the VIP room. I am pretty shy so this is real ballsy of me to make my way in there to begin with. Anyway I manage to keep myself conscious and breathing in a normal rythm. I'm sitting on a couch pretty much by myself and guess who comes walking up to me with a beer in his hand (for me ) One hint SCOTT STAPP!!!!!

Well we manage to have somewhat of a conversation until my wears off. We continue to get to know each other a little but it's real loud in there. So he asks me if I want to go some place quiet?!? I almost jump on his back to get out of there but he takes me by the hand and leads me out the door. We have to duck behind some corners and into some little closets (very close quarters) to hide from some fanatic fans but we manage to get out and into the limo.

We finally make it to his destination. The beach!!!! We walk hand in hand and then

That is just the jist of it. I have been having that one for a few weeks. Just imagining it over and over. Everyday I add a few more juicy details. Hope you enjoyed!!!

~Kim I

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."
Old 04-17-2003, 05:41 PM   #561
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Sooooooo.... what went on on the deck?  That is great Sheila, we need to get back in the swing again!  I have one but I am at work so I don't want to post it while here, to chicken!:chic:

What happened on the deck? Well, things might have got started there but we moved the activities:P inside where we had some privacy and where it was more comfortable! :embarass:

I look forward to reading your new fantasy, Jen. You always have great ones.

And devils_here, I really enjoyed reading your fantasy! Loved the part about the close quarters in the closet. By the way, I'm from CT too.

Relearn Love
Old 04-17-2003, 09:21 PM   #562
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well that was a warm greeting from a new friend! Great fantasy Kim!! Welcome to Creedfeed and feel free to share any and all fantasies that happen to pop up!!

Ok here's one I've been working on. I'm at work (keep in mind, I'm single with no kids in my fantasies) and I'm just about ready to close up my area. There are 42 seats in my Keno lounge and as I go to put the lights down, there is one lone occupant in the last row just sitting there. So I shut down the lights and lock up and as I am heading out to leave, I pass the lone occupant in the last row and it's Scott. He tells me he's been watching me work and that I must be really tired. He suggests a ride to my car in his limo and once inside the limo he starts massaging my shoulders. As his strong hands move across my shoulders and my back, he leans in and starts kissing my neck. One thing leads to another and I never make it to my own car. Since I was scheduled off the next few days, he asks if I'd accompany him back to Maui to see his new house. Naturally, I jump at the chance. Since it's an 11 hour flight to Hawaii, we occupy ourselves in the private jet in the jacuzzi, the sauna and the king sized bed (never realized you could fit a king sized bed in a private jet). Maui is beautiful, we make love on the beach every night and watch the sun come up every morning. In this fantasy, I never do come back to Atlantic City to work.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-17-2003, 09:28 PM   #563
Sheila63
USER INFO »
WhooooHooo!!! That's a hot one, Teri. What a way to fly!!! I think it's cold shower time after reading that one.:embarass:

Relearn Love
Old 04-17-2003, 09:31 PM   #564
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
King sized bed in a private jet..........the ONLY way to fly!!:lol:

Old 04-17-2003, 10:20 PM   #565
JenRN
USER INFO »
Well I guess Teri is a member of the "Mile high club" That was a good juicy one Teri

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-17-2003, 10:28 PM   #566
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I should not read this thread while at work .

:embarass:
Old 04-17-2003, 10:31 PM   #567
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
I should not read this thread while at work .

:embarass:

Ahhh.... come on, it can make work a little fun any ways!:P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-17-2003, 10:35 PM   #568
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hehehehe, it certainly ups the temperature .
Old 04-17-2003, 10:43 PM   #569
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Well I guess Teri is a member of the "Mile high club" &nbsp; That was a good juicy one Teri </b>
Yes, in my mind I am. Who better to join that club with, right?

Old 04-17-2003, 10:52 PM   #570
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Yes, in my mind I am. Who better to join that club with, right?

You know it! Gee why do I all the sudden have "Bound and Tied" in my head:P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"