++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-11-2002, 11:42 PM   #31
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks for your comments but actually I been a lot worse the past few weeks. I guess there are supposed to be good gastroentroligist in Tennesee. So maybe when I move they can figure out whats wrong.They thought it was a food allergy and found out I'm lactose intolerant. So I haven't been having dairy,wheat,corn syrup,potatoes,egg (etc.) I've had to go to health food stores and eat "Soy" stuff and Toffu ice cream. I can have rice and plain chicken and fish and fruits and vegetables. I've been getting sick anyway.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 11-12-2002, 10:33 AM   #32
JenRN
USER INFO »
Sorry to hear you have been ill What exactely has been wrong? I see a lot of GI patients(gastero intestinal) in the hospital as a nurse. Being lactose intolerant can be hard sometimes, try some lactaid pills when you eat certain foods. Like cheese etc, is almost imposible to not eat dairy (at least for me!) and a lot of people take lactaid before they eat and they are o.k.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-12-2002, 01:46 PM   #33
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
The lactaid hasn't worked for me. First they thought I had something wrong with my gallbladder because I had gallstones. So I had my gallbladder removed about a year ago, they also took out my appendix when they went in there because it was gonna burts soon (appendicitis). Then they thought I had acid reflux so they gave me Nexium and that didn't work. Then they thought I might have Krohn's disease ,but I'm not sure about that one. I am diagnosed with eiosinofilic esophagitis (probably spelled it wrong). Whenever I eat a half hour or so I get burning in my stomach then it continues to go up to I get sick. They also think maybe my digestive system attacks the food I eat and rejects it. There something about my blood cells attacking my digestive system too. Neverless no doctor has properly diagnosed it or stopped it.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 11-13-2002, 03:04 AM   #34
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, DD, sorry to hear about your illness. That's got to be rough. I hope they can figure out what's wrong soon and get you back on the road to recovery! Welcome to the board, too!
Old 11-13-2002, 03:13 AM   #35
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Thanks

I was watching the Real World and this girl was saying how if you throw up a lot it can do damage to your esophagus, and teeth (already knew that), then she said it can make your hair fall out. This would suck if they don't figure it out soon. I don't want to be bald by the time I'm 20. This would suck because I want to grow my hair long (maybe even stappy long) .I had my hair buzzed most of last year and it's pretty shaggy. My friend and I are having a contest for who will grow their hair longer. He had a head start so his is longer now, but I think I get get it at least behing my ears by summer.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 11-13-2002, 12:40 PM   #36
allison
USER INFO »
Did you believe Trishelle when she said she is not bulimic?

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-13-2002, 02:02 PM   #37
JenRN
USER INFO »
OK.... I am going to get a little technical here.... You could have many things wrong with you .... first has anyone ever checked your common bile duct? I am assuming they have due to the gallbladder incident? A lot of people have a "dilated common bile duct" which in turn makes them really sick etc.. even get a little jaundiced(yellow tinge to skin).. Or Chrone's Disease may be what is going on also! Does the Nexium help? I had 3 ulcers when I was 19 (many years ago) and it made me miserable!!! If you are unable to keep food down there may be something wrong with your small intestine as well? Did you see the Gasteroenterologist?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-13-2002, 06:21 PM   #38
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Yes, I've seen two Gasteroenterologist. The Nexium didn't work, once they found some yellow stuff lining my stomach probably bile. I'm pretty sure I have had my small intestine checked. I've had three scopes through the mouth and a colonoscopy (luckily I was under for that one). I going too see another Gasteroenterologist in Tennesee when I move.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Old 11-13-2002, 06:58 PM   #39
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
that link on the first page leads to an adult website....
Old 11-13-2002, 07:00 PM   #40
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
that link on the first page leads to an adult website....

Hugh?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-13-2002, 07:04 PM   #41
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
when I click the link I get:

http://videochat.bacheca.net
Old 11-13-2002, 08:58 PM   #42
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: Scott Stapp's put on weight!!!!

Oh my God, you're right! We need to get that thing off NOW!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-13-2002, 09:00 PM   #43
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
yeh
Old 11-17-2002, 11:45 PM   #44
Bella Espanol
USER INFO »
I think Scott is the most beautiful man in the world heavy or thin. It just doesn't matter. I like him with meat on him.

Bella
Old 05-23-2003, 04:05 PM   #45
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Re: I'm on Prednizone too!!!

Quote: Originally posted by DangerousDan85
I'm new here and I'm 17 years old. I been sick for over a year and have had some serious damage done to my esophagus and stomach from stomach acid. I've had surgery, tubes shoved up my nose down my throat and numerous X-rays. I've tried all the medicine you see on TV Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, and Prednizone. None of them have worked have worked but they have lowered my Pred. dosage so I'm not bloated anymore. When I first started taking I gained like 15 pounds and my face was swollen so I know how he feels. Now i've like 10 pounds (not good) considering i'm pretty thin. Sorry to bore you but I figured I give my imput for this my first post!!!

Thats right kids!
This is DD(The LARGEST poster Creedfeed has EVER seen)'s VEry First POST!!! OMG !@ ! RF Kjuksl kel bhlku d

After this post about over 10700 Posts came after it, CAN U BELIVE IT?@!

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27