++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #1
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Peppermint Dreams

Cool As I Ice Blended To Perfection When You taste it you dont think twice a cool rush in your mouth when you taste it you dont think twice but you know the taste oh how you know the taste of your peppermint dreams that never leaves you longing for anything else or to hunger for no other taste or anything else except more of its refreshing genuine taste nothing else will ever kwite meassure to my lips or adapted to my thirst than peppermint dreams lingers with me always like the scent of your perfume cool as ice blended to perfection when u taste it you dont think twice cool rush in your mouth when you taste it you know it like the night we lied on top of another lie we made another white lie and hid our bed room eyes just to kiss in paris and whatch the sunset fade that would fade like us come morning your eyes would reach the sun my heart would fade with the sunset at least i kept your vison of making things like peppermint dreams more than vison cool as ice blended to perfection when you taste it you dont think twice a cool rush in your mouth that soon freezes the heart and makes it numb a cool sip from your lips maketh me lye beside still waters you turn the clouds sky blue and make theme light up over a starry midnight sky and if u call me dont bother your just cancling tea anyway im really no better than you but peppermint dreams linger just like you always in season and always in perfection before the rain from our eyes turns to crystal puddless think of our peppemint dreams and long evening more for my breath my taste my kiss my like my tounge swiping slowly acrossed your face i,ll give u a blue rose and you turn it purple from the pink blushes on your beautiful pale cheeks come close to my peppermint dreams and walk with me in a winter wonderland
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 07-21-2007, 05:23 AM   #2
inside_us_all04
USER INFO »
Re: Peppermint Dreams

I'LL walk with you in a winter land very dark riviting i enjoy
Old 07-21-2007, 11:08 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by inside_us_all04) I'LL walk with you in a winter land very dark riviting i enjoy
toyland 22222222222222222222222222 haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 07-29-2007, 01:10 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Awesome, sis. I love this one!
Old 07-31-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Awesome, sis. I love this one!
thank you doggy