++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 06:52 PM   #31
IamFilthy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Not to be rude but....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) hmmm...alter bridge doesn't really sound like creed though..only on a couple songs cause

try most of the songs....that's what made me miss Stapp the most,..was hearing Creed with a different singer. "Open Your Eyes" = "My Sacrifice, Part 2"
I've been living a double life
Old 03-31-2006, 06:55 PM   #32
bilal
USER INFO »

Open Your Eyes" = "My Sacrifice, Part 2" ?????????...........really?????......... what about the solo........... and backing vocals.........and two guitars......and a better vocalist.................
Old 03-31-2006, 07:09 PM   #33
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Open Your Eyes" = "My Sacrifice, Part 2" ?????????...........really?????......... what about the solo........... and backing vocals.........and two guitars......and a better vocalist.................

blah, blah, blah, blah.......Heard it all before. Myles may have more range, but he lacks Scott's angst and charisma.I despise his "whiny-ass" vocals. The solo(Wow!) doesn't do shit for the song. And backing vocals????? Stapp's back-up, John Curry, runs circles around Tremonti's non-existent vocals. The video may be the worst part b/c we are forced to look at close-ups of MK's "cry-baby" faces hinting that he might be constipated or crying for sympathy.........but that's just my opinion.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:20 PM   #34
bilal
USER INFO »

: ...... chillout man!!!!!!...........its alright for u to keep worshiping old cReed...............so do i....so do i............. but that doesnt give u license to say all the serious bullshit........u just said...................just because Myles replaced a pain in the ass lead singer for rest of the creeed members.........which is actually stapps own fault................u just cant hate Myles for that.......as far as i can see..........Myles has got more Charisma than Stapp..................if stapp was a dick( world agreed fact!!) that is his own fault..........not anyones else.......

damn.......know reading the title of this thread is making me laugh at myself

Last edited by bilal : 03-31-2006 at 07:23 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:35 PM   #35
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) : ...... chillout man!!!!!!...........its alright for u to keep worshiping old cReed...............so do i....so do i............. but that doesnt give u license to say all the serious bullshit........u just said...................just because Myles replaced a pain in the ass lead singer for rest of the creeed members.........which is actually stapps own fault................u just cant hate Myles for that.......as far as i can see..........Myles has got more Charisma than Stapp..................if stapp was a dick( world agreed fact!!) that is his own fault..........not anyones else.......

damn.......know reading the title of this thread is making me laugh at myself

News Flash! I can say whatever I want.Calm down,man. You don't have to get offended when someone doesn't agree with you. To each his own. And I know you've heard this a million times, but I have to comment on all the "dots"....do you have a dead,limp finger or something?
Old 03-31-2006, 08:24 PM   #36
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) News Flash! I can say whatever I want.Calm down,man. You don't have to get offended when someone doesn't agree with you. To each his own. And I know you've heard this a million times, but I have to comment on all the "dots"....do you have a dead,limp finger or something?

Good u realised u can say what ever u want........but heres another NEWFLASH for u " u can say whatever u want that make sence"......and kindly read the previous couple of posts again.......may be u need to clear ur mind as to who got OFFENDED.....and who needed to calm down..................as far as my "dots" are concerned i can say only this......)and for the record)........."leave my dots aloneeee!!!!! "

and in the end....we all shall say....again and again......""Not to be rude...BUT!!!!!!!!"""...........the little "but" that made the difference!!!!

Last edited by bilal : 03-31-2006 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:26 PM   #37
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) try most of the songs....that's what made me miss Stapp the most,..was hearing Creed with a different singer. "Open Your Eyes" = "My Sacrifice, Part 2"

try most? and you give one example? okay....
Old 03-31-2006, 11:19 PM   #38
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) try most? and you give one example? okay....

already did,....maybe you should read before you start typing
Old 04-01-2006, 05:07 AM   #39
Creed7352
USER INFO »

ummm....okay...well i'm not going to read the entire fucking bb so whatever. you didn't post shit in this thread but one song.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #40
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) ummm....okay...well i'm not going to read the entire fucking bb so whatever. you didn't post shit in this thread but one song.

and there's your one example you wanted
Old 04-05-2006, 12:00 PM   #41
stappissohot
USER INFO »

Yeah ok, look I've heard every Creed song, every stapp song, and every alter bridge song. And if I have to compare it's like two towers that should just be one. Creed was always way better anyway.
And where it lies at sea
A wounded man sounds desperate when he’s lost all his belief
Can you look into my eyes and say you won’t betray me

Tabula Rasa from The Dark Poet!
Old 04-05-2006, 08:03 PM   #42
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) Yeah ok, look I've heard every Creed song, every stapp song, and every alter bridge song. And if I have to compare it's like two towers that should just be one. Creed was always way better anyway.

that should be one!!!!!.............. if the rest of the band couldnt put up with the crap of Stapp............why should they have gone any further..........cant u see the sacrifice they have made...............they are know playing in clubs rather than in arenas and stadiums......but atleast they are happy and they are sure they will regain the same fame as was in Creed....................and ur saying they should submit back to the dick that is called scott stappp..................damn
Old 04-06-2006, 07:11 AM   #43
RoffeDH
USER INFO »

What Creed7352 means Filthy is that you said "try everysong" and then only gave ONE example!...
And NO you're not allowed to say what ever you want... You can't say anything that's iligal...
Old 04-06-2006, 12:36 PM   #44
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) What Creed7352 means Filthy is that you said "try everysong" and then only gave ONE example!...
And NO you're not allowed to say what ever you want... You can't say anything that's iligal...

"iligal".......wtf?
Old 04-06-2006, 01:44 PM   #45
Creed7352
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) "iligal".......wtf?

any person with a brain could figure out he meant illegal. he's not from america and english isn't his first language. he spelled it how it sounds. give the guy a break.
Closed Thread