++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-19-2002, 08:33 AM   #1
Creed18
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Best Night of My Life!!!

I saw Creed on Saturday and it was the best night of my life. I couldn't believe i was 10 feet away from Scott and Mark. Scott's short hair looked cool. Mark's arms were huge. Scott's voice sounded amazingly great. He only had a little troube on One Last Breathe. I couldn't believe how great and well calculated the pyrotechnics were. I definitely felt a feeling there that I have never felt before. I know it was love and god. Whoever hasnt seen them live you must go. I garauntee youll be astonished beyond belief. Im addicted now and gotta go to the next Wisconsin show which probably wont be for a couple years but it will be worth it.
Old 11-19-2002, 01:01 PM   #2
allison
USER INFO »
I'm with ya. I can safely say that the hours I've spent on the rail at Creed shows have been some of the very best of my life.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-19-2002, 06:54 PM   #3
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
On the BTM, John Kurzwieg relates seeing Creed in concert with "no pun intended, a religious experience". That is by far, the best definition I could ever give seeing them live. Just the way they connect with the audience is like no other show I've ever seen. I was truly moved. (And I have to agree with Creed18, I never realized Mark's biceps were so big!)

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-19-2002, 07:07 PM   #4
Weathered
USER INFO »
well now i cant give my explanation b/c you guys said it already lol
Old 11-19-2002, 08:25 PM   #5
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by allison
I'm with ya.  I can safely say that the hours I've spent on the rail at Creed shows have been some of the very best of my life.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! ME TOO!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-19-2002, 10:37 PM   #6
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Eventhough I was in the lawn area (very front) I still had the greatest time of my life. I will NEVER forget that night, even if I was on the lawn area I still felt the full rush of Scott's voice Mark's awesome guitar riffs (and arms) and Flip was great as well he was actuall yht eonly one I could see the most since he was on the drummer stand. I just wish I could have caught something from them but next time I WILL GET PIT TICKETS!!!!Even if I have to do the craziest thing, I want PIT tix!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 11-19-2002, 11:39 PM   #7
souldancer
USER INFO »
Super! Isn't the experience just unbelievable, so much more than just 'going to a concert' - hang on to that great energy, it will last for a long while and thanks for sharing!
Old 11-20-2002, 10:05 AM   #8
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>On the BTM, John Kurzwieg relates seeing Creed in concert with "no pun intended, a religious experience". That is by far, the best definition I could ever give seeing them live. Just the way they connect with the audience is like no other show I've ever seen. I was truly moved. (And I have to agree with Creed18, I never realized Mark's biceps were so big!) </b>

It was definatley a "religious experience" I became a serious addict after my 1st show in February, had to get closer and closer each show, now all I need is to meet them!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-20-2002, 11:18 AM   #9
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm with you Jen, closer and closer until them come 'face to face with me'. (us)

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-20-2002, 02:23 PM   #10
franrn
USER INFO »
Closer and CLOSER,PIT is the BEST!!! depending on who is standing behind you. something was poking me in the A## and I was not about to turn around and find out what it was . Sooo I kept my eyes focused on Scott baby. Who loves you BABY? I do, I do!!!

ROCK ON
Old 11-20-2002, 03:09 PM   #11
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by franrn
Closer and CLOSER,PIT is the BEST!!! depending on who is standing behind you. something was poking me in the A## and I was not about to turn around and find out what it was . Sooo I kept my eyes focused on Scott baby. Who loves you BABY? I do, I do!!!

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ROCK ON

You guys DON"T even want me to tell ya what Fran had poking her in the ass at the show!!!:lol: Let's say I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna die!!! Fran and I have been to 2 shows together, one in Va Beach (pretty good seats) and then in DC in THE PIT BABY!!!!! What a time we had!!! She never thought I could run so fast to get to the pit!! I told her "hang on I am gonna run like hell" and I was not kidding !!!!!!! She laughed I probably looked like a retard running so fast you know like speedy gonzelas from the cartoons, but hey.... this is Creed we are talking about!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"