++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-11-2002, 08:58 PM   #1
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
VH1 Rock's Most Eligible Bachelors

I just finished watching this show tonight after work and they had Scott Stapp on there. It was great to see him on there BUT could they have been anymore bitchy about him? These women were in a way bashing him stating he is "too pretty" and he will wear pants tighter than you, "has a mesiah complex" or" he needs a woman to lighten him up a little, or loosen up" These women were obviously RAP LOVERS!!! They did say some good things about him etc,.. but I could feel the claws coming out in these chicks, are they jealous or what? Some people really have a problem with Scott, is it his intense confidence in his self? Whatever he will still and always will be #1 in my book!!!!!!!!!! His confident, itense,passionate ways is what is soooo attractive to me!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-11-2002, 09:14 PM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey Jen, when was that on? I saw it on VH1's website and clicked through the pics of some of the guys that were suppose to be on it and didn't see our boy Scott, so I never bothered to watch.

As for why they always give him such crap, I do think it's the fact that he is so confident in himself. He is in NO way too pretty, and he knows he has a great body, he uses it to drive the female fans at their shows wild. Why shouldn't he? Mark Tremonti has the world's most awesome biceps and he usually wears sleeveless shirts to show them off, as well he should. Should HE also be bashed for showing off HIS assets? I don't think so.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-11-2002, 09:19 PM   #3
JenRN
USER INFO »
Teri it is on again tonight at 11pm, Scott comes on around11:30 you will see what I mean, and you are right Mark is incredible too!!! I hardly could keep my eyes off those arms!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-11-2002, 09:23 PM   #4
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Thanks, Jen. I'll tape it (I'll be sleeping by then, this weekend was awesome but for some strange reason we got very little sleep!):P

Old 11-11-2002, 09:26 PM   #5
JenRN
USER INFO »
Gee I wonder why????

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-11-2002, 09:50 PM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Jen, I'm trying to PM or email you and I can't. Got something to chat with you about.

Old 11-12-2002, 09:57 AM   #7
JenRN
USER INFO »
Teri... Go ahead and try to PM! I think it is changed now!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-12-2002, 06:04 PM   #8
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Teri it is on again tonight at 11pm, Scott comes on around11:30 you will see what I mean, and you are right Mark is incredible too!!! I hardly could keep my eyes off those arms!!!
Okay, I taped it and watched Scott's part this morning before work. Those girls were really asses. They like him, they don't, he's gorgeous, he has a Messianic complex. Why didn't they get REAL women to discuss his merits? (probably because it's only an hour show!) Thanks again, Jen, for the heads up. Any excuse to see him!

Old 11-12-2002, 09:11 PM   #9
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah I guess you feel the same way I did about them!!! They did say some nice things about him, "nice bone structure"etc.. but my god could they have let the claws show any more? I think he was the only one they had a "con-side for! Whatever! Us real women know how awesome he really is!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-12-2002, 09:37 PM   #10
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
this is VH1 formula for Creed:

Say we like them when they are around
and insult and degrade them when they are not around........
Old 11-12-2002, 10:04 PM   #11
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That is very true. They extoll their praises in band interviews and award shows, but on shows like that, they push the God issue, the ego trip, all that trash they like to talk.

Old 11-13-2002, 02:52 AM   #12
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
They're all just ticked off and jealous because Creed pretty much made it without having to go through them, and Scott as much said so in the past. That probably irked them even more.
Old 11-13-2002, 02:53 AM   #13
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
yes,4 sure
Old 11-13-2002, 03:05 AM   #14
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
I was flipping through the channels this morning and before they went to commercial they said something about Stapp so I watched and your right. He was the only person they said anything bad about. It's not like any of these woman have ever met him they just assume from watching his videos.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 11-13-2002, 10:36 AM   #15
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
They're all just ticked off and jealous because Creed pretty much made it without having to go through them, and Scott as much said so in the past. That probably irked them even more.

You know it Dogstar!!! That is so right! Hey VH1 can say whatever they want .... Creed will always be the most respected loved band in my book!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"