++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-13-2002, 09:50 PM   #31
thecandylady
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to thecandylady Send a message via AIM to thecandylady Send a message via Yahoo to thecandylady
Quote: Originally posted by Creed18
The Creed basher goes to my school so please dont block the IP otherwise i wont be able to post.  Ill take care of this problem myself.  Most of the attacks have been against me anyway.  Lets Roll!!!

Hey, its people like your classmate that f@#$'s things up for everyone else, Steve has got to do what hes got to do, so the rest of us REAL Creed fans can still have a BB!!!
Old 11-14-2002, 02:01 AM   #32
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
STESSED TEACHERS AND OUT OF CONTROL KIDS, but the fact remains the same, they need to if not hire more teachers, hire more teacher aides to help monitor what the hell is going on in school!
Whoa Jen, lots of caps, exclamations and closing with a red face - guess that;s cause your husband is stressed. Agree if parents (and extended family and community members) did their job, we would have children in schools who were not out of control, hence no stressed out teachers or need for more teachers. But, we have to work with the future parents -the CHILDREN, so, rather than a bandaid short-term thinking, I like Creed's focus on our need to confront children's needs and give them reason's to believe - that means ALL OF US- society has to shift it's priorities from greed and war to children and compassion!!
Old 11-14-2002, 10:30 AM   #33
Jesse
USER INFO »
Over at the creed-fanatic BB there's been like 2 waves of bashers come in and say stupid stuff... 5, 10 people at a time. Pretty annoying if I say so myself...

I think I'll stay at this BB... The C-F.com one is too dsyfunctional for me.:P
Old 11-14-2002, 10:32 AM   #34
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
glad you're gonna stick with us again
Old 11-14-2002, 09:44 PM   #35
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
Whoa Jen, lots of caps, exclamations and closing with a red face - guess that;s cause your husband is stressed.  Agree if parents (and extended family and community members) did their job, we would have children in schools who  were not out of control, hence no stressed out teachers or need for more teachers.  But, we have to work with the future parents -the CHILDREN, so, rather than a bandaid short-term thinking, I like Creed's focus on our need to confront children's needs and give them reason's to believe - that means ALL OF US- society has to shift it's priorities from greed and war to children and compassion!!

I totally agree with you souldancer, I guess I just see the "other side" the side of a teacher that goes the extra mile, donates his time to help under priveleged kids with one or no parents and then he gets crap from the school district that he "spends too much time on the kids needs and not enough time on "Standards of learning " a test in Va where the school structures what the teacher can teach and how they teach it. I am a true believer in helping out the kids and giving time and energy to them, he covers that , and i cover the elderly!!!! I am a true believer in respect of the ""Best generation" WW2 vets etc.. I donate time and nursing skills to them every chance I get!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-14-2002, 11:22 PM   #36
Bella Espanol
USER INFO »
it is amazing that people actually go out of there way to make other people's loves miserable. Especially Creed or Scott Stapp. They have given us so much of themselves unconditionally, they only deserve back the best. I just wish I could return back to them all they have given... Just think they give up having a normal life to entertain us. I love them for that.

Bella
Old 11-14-2002, 11:40 PM   #37
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Couldn't have said it any better myself, Bella! Welcome to the bb, isn't it nice here? This is the best place on the web for Creed and it's devoted fans. Please hang with us for awhile!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-15-2002, 09:47 AM   #38
Creed18
USER INFO »
those idiots at my school definitely wont be bashing Creed anymore. They got in trouble already. Im glad you guys care so much about protecting this board. Thats awesome!
Old 11-15-2002, 09:51 AM   #39
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Creed18
those idiots at my school definitely wont be bashing Creed anymore.  They got in trouble already.  Im glad you guys care so much about protecting this board.  Thats awesome!

This board is serious business to some of us!!! We look forward to coming to it after a long day at work, and the last thing we want is ignorant immature bashers!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-15-2002, 10:09 AM   #40
Creed18
USER INFO »
I totally understand your point. I think they shoot cuz they want it!
Old 11-16-2002, 03:55 AM   #41
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Bella Espanol
They have given us so much of themselves unconditionally, they only deserve back the best.
YES, they do! They ARE! Welcome Bella - great to have your positive, dedicated Creed passion here!
Old 11-16-2002, 01:27 PM   #42
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
yay steve! Get rid of all those creed bashers.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 11-16-2002, 06:01 PM   #43
Jesse
USER INFO »
This swarm of people who came to the C-F BB were fans from a Radiohead site/BB. They called it a "BB raid" and it went on for a couple of days.

Guess it shows how much Radiohead's fan sucks. I already know that their music sucks though.:P
Old 11-16-2002, 06:43 PM   #44
jango
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Jesse

Guess it shows how much Radiohead's fan sucks. I already know that their music sucks though.:P

Yes, well, you're not giving Creed fans a good name either.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 11-16-2002, 09:39 PM   #45
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
well we cant all be little angels...