++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-22-2005, 07:05 AM   #796
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread

September 22nd

"What's your favorite type of day?"

Rainy days are loved by farmers. Snowy days are loved by children who can stay home from school. Storms are loved by mystery fanatics. Gray days are loved by romantics. Sunny days are loved by picnickers. Warm days are loved by beach goers. Cool days are loved by those who stroll...

All days have their purposes under heaven. Enjoy the day that the Lord has made. He has many more to share.

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

Heaven

Old 09-22-2005, 09:09 AM   #797
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

wonderfull for God made everything perfect for just about everybody PRAISE THE LORD but i dont have a fave PRAISE THE LORD inside us all there is a reason for us all to love different days some love snow others sun rain and God Planted A Reason And Light Of salvation for everybody and its in the days everybody has got a favorite kind of day just like the Seasons and the holidays IF WE ALLOW The Lord To Search Us and take a moment to be stll and hear his voice through these things thats a start of beautiful relationship and the light to the road of a seeking road to salvation amen and amen if you hear his voice today harden not your hearts and go another way i think you forgot the Windy days Hev Gen 1 .14.18 And God Said Let There Be Lights In The Firmament Of Heaven To Divide the day from the night and let theme be signs and for seasons and for days and years and let theme be for lights in the firmament of the earth and it was so And God Made two Great Lights The Great Light To Rule The Day And The Lesser Light To Rule The Night He Made The Stars also. And God Set Theme In The Firmament Of The Heaven to Give Light Light Upon The Earth And To rule over the day and over the night and to divide the light from the darkness ..
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-23-2005, 07:01 AM   #798
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 23rd

"You get what you give."

Unfortunately, faith will not do more for a person than that person allows it to. We will benefit from our faith in proportion to how much we are willing to put in. God is waiting to spend time with us, to help us develop our faith. Seek Him with your whole heart, and He will richly bless you.

Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Psalm 119:2

Heaven

Old 09-23-2005, 02:29 PM   #799
creedsister
USER INFO »
Love The Lord The Lord Your God With All Your Heart Body Soul And Mind

And with good reason did the Lord Say These Things And Would Not Except A Luke Warm Soul..I have Found That Many Really Dont Understand That If A Relationship Is New In Christ But The Reason Why Is Spending And Giving All Your Time To God So You Can Understand These Things We Love Him Because He First Loved Us And Giving Us His Entire Life To Learn And Grow From Even Untill Death To Show Us That He First Loved Us With All His Body Heart Soul And Mind And The Only Way We Can Know That His To Love Him And To Listien Pslalms 119.169.172. Let My Cry Come Near Before Thee O Lord Give Me Understanding Acording To Thy Word Let My Every Supplication Come Before Thee Deliver Me Acording To Thy Word My Lips Shall Utter Praise When Thou Has Thaught Me Thy Statues My Tounge Shall Speak Of Thy Word All Thy Commandments Are Righteousness
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-24-2005, 06:58 AM   #800
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 24th

"Wash away, make new."

God is the great purifier. He will remove all that is impure in our lives and fill us with good things. We no longer need earthly crutches, because we have found total healing in the Lord. All that is required is a willingness to change. The Lord will help us do the rest.

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Psalm 119:9

Heaven

Old 09-24-2005, 11:56 AM   #801
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen And Praise The Lord

take heed that ye do not your alms before men to be seen of theme otherwise ye have no reward therefore when thou doest thine alms do not sound a trumpet before thee as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets that they may have Glory And Respect Of Men And Indeed They Have Their Reward but when thou doest alms let not thy left hand know what thy right hand is doing that thine alms may be in secret and thy father which seeth in secret shall Reward thee openly Matt.Ch.6.1.18
Old 09-25-2005, 08:52 AM   #802
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 25th

"God hates sin."

Don't you? I know I do. But isn't it amazing how we'll fall back into the same old traps again and again. This is where John, the tender Shepherd that he was, hits the nail on the head. The goal is to not commit even one sin. But, knowing our struggle against the flesh, John also gives assurance to those of us trying to live faithful and pure lives that when we do sin, the sacrifice for our sins, God's Son, is also our defense attorney.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense -- Jesus Christ the Righteous One.

1 John 2:1

Heaven

Old 09-25-2005, 11:51 AM   #803
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen!!!!

the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord And He Delighteth in his way Though He fall He Shall Not Be utterly Cast Down For The Lord Up Holdeth Him With His Hand I Have Been Young And I Have Been Old Yet Have I Not Seen The Righteous Forsaken Nor His Seed Begging For Bread He Is Ever Merciful And Lendeth His Seed Is Blessed Depart From Evil And Do Good And Dwell For more psalm 37.23.27
Old 09-26-2005, 07:06 AM   #804
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 26th

"God hates injustice, unfairness, brutality and abuse."

In a world where the greedy, the murderous, the thieves, the rapists, the muggers... get away with their shameless and despicable behavior, God is the ultimate assurance that justice will be done and the wicked will not triumph. While those who love and expect Jesus' return do so with anticipation and joy, those who are evil and vile will find out what a dreadful thing it is to fall into God's hands.

We know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people." It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 10:30-31

Heaven

Old 09-26-2005, 10:57 AM   #805
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen!!!

Rev.22.14.15 Blessed are they that do his commandments that they may have right to the tree of Life And may enter the gates unto the city For Without pestlinces for without Dogs Whoremongers Sorcerers and murders and whosoever loves and makes lies for these are the seeds of the father of lies the seeds of confusion and and of lies and knows excaltey what home they chosen for themeselfs
Old 09-26-2005, 11:16 AM   #806
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord For He Is Good

1 Sam.16.14.23 But The Spirt Of The Lord Departed From Saul And An Evil Spirt From The Lord Had Troubled Him Behold now an evil spirt From GOD troubled thee let our God now command thy serverants which are before thee too seek out a man who is a cuning player on a harp and it shall come to pass when the evil spirt from God is upon thee that he shall play with his hand and thou shalt be well and saul said unto his servants provide me now a man that can play well and bring him befor me then they said behold i have seen son of jessie that he be cunning in playing and also a man of war and prudent in all matter and a comely person PRAISE GOD AND THE LORD WAS WITH HIM SAUL SENT FOR DAVID WHICH IS WITH THE SHEEP AND JESSE TOOK AN ASS LADEN WITH BREAD AND WINE AND A KID AND SENT THEME BY DAVID HIS SON UNTO SAUL And David Came To Saul And Stood before him and he just love the boy greatly and he became became his Ar~mourbearer and saul sent to jessie saying let david i pray thee stand before me for he hath found favor in my sight AND IT Came to pass when the evil spirt from God was upon saul that david took an harp and played with his hands so saul was refreshed and was well and the evol departed from him ...
Old 09-27-2005, 07:01 AM   #807
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 27th

"Facing temptation."

Know this: you are not the first [to be tempted], nor will you be the last. And do not despair; it doesn't indicate that you are failing spiritually.

The fact is, it indicates that you are on the right track. You might be surprised to learn that it even happened to Jesus.

After the dove came the devil.

After the blessing came the trial.

Immediately following His baptism, Jesus marched into the wilderness to be tempted. Yet Jesus, as our champion and representative, met Satan face-to-face—and won. We can both share in His victory and follow His example.

Then the Devil took him to Jerusalem, to the highest point of the Temple, and said, "If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say, 'He orders his angels to protect you, and they will hold you with their hands to keep you from striking your foot on the stone.'" Jesus responded, "The Scriptures also say, 'Do not test the Lord your God.'"

Matthew 4:5-7

Heaven

Old 09-27-2005, 10:48 AM   #808
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!

yes after the babtism came the trials PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION WHOM SHALL I FEAR THE LORD IS THE STRENTH OF MY LIFE WHEN THE WICKED AND MY FOES CAME TO EAT UP MY FLESH THEY STUMBLE AND FELL THOUGH A HOST SHALL SHOULD ENCAMP ANGAINST ME MY HEART SHALL NOT FEAR THOUGH WAR SHOULD RISE AGAINST ME IN I SHALL TRUST THEE O LORD O GOD one thing have i desired of The Lord i will seek after that i may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to behold the beauty Of his majesty to inquire his temple for in time of trouble he shall protect thee and hide in secret and set me upon Rock where i shall not be moved and now my head shall be lifted in thy palms of thy hands therefore i will offer sacrafice Of JOY PRAISE WILL I SING Hear Oh Lord When i Cry With my voice have mercy and hear when thou saidst seek ye my face my heart said unto thee oh oh thy face will i seek hide not thy face far from me put not thy serveant away in anger thou hast been my only help leave me not neither forsake me O God Of my salvation I Had Fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of The Lord In The Land Of The Living WAIT ON THE LORD BE OF GOOD COURAGE AND HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THEE THINE HEART WAIT I SAY ON THE LORD
Old 09-28-2005, 07:02 AM   #809
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) yes after the babtism came the trials PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION WHOM SHALL I FEAR THE LORD IS THE STRENTH OF MY LIFE WHEN THE WICKED AND MY FOES CAME TO EAT UP MY FLESH THEY STUMBLE AND FELL THOUGH A HOST SHALL SHOULD ENCAMP ANGAINST ME MY HEART SHALL NOT FEAR THOUGH WAR SHOULD RISE AGAINST ME IN I SHALL TRUST THEE O LORD O GOD one thing have i desired of The Lord i will seek after that i may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to behold the beauty Of his majesty to inquire his temple for in time of trouble he shall protect thee and hide in secret and set me upon Rock where i shall not be moved and now my head shall be lifted in thy palms of thy hands therefore i will offer sacrafice Of JOY PRAISE WILL I SING Hear Oh Lord When i Cry With my voice have mercy and hear when thou saidst seek ye my face my heart said unto thee oh oh thy face will i seek hide not thy face far from me put not thy serveant away in anger thou hast been my only help leave me not neither forsake me O God Of my salvation I Had Fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of The Lord In The Land Of The Living WAIT ON THE LORD BE OF GOOD COURAGE AND HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THEE THINE HEART WAIT I SAY ON THE LORD
Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

Old 09-28-2005, 07:03 AM   #810
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 28th

"The Holy Spirit."

The Holy Spirit is God's abiding gift, God's seal and promise. The Spirit is our assurance that what he began with Jesus' sacrificial death and our participation in it through faith and baptism, he will bring to completion. But the world cannot understand this great promise, just like it cannot understand much of Scripture, because without the Spirit, their eyes see only what they can touch with their fingers and not what is true in God's heart.

The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:14

Heaven