++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-02-2008, 07:10 AM   #2311
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

November 2nd

"Moral values."

We've been picked to be on God's team, and we were picked first! We have an important role to play during the upcoming week and in the unfolding of the world's history. We're here to declare God's praises to those who don't know him so they can find his marvelous light and leave their world of darkness.

You are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

1 Peter 2:9

It is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.

1 Peter 2:15-16

Heaven

Old 11-02-2008, 10:02 PM   #2312
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise The Conerstone

I WENT TO THE DESTROYERS CAMP AND TOOK BACK ALL HE STOLE FROM ME PRAISE JESUS, ya know your right bub through this upcoming week and for a while you will hear GLORY SO MUCH TALK OF FOOLISHNESS MEN and Unwanted Opions and you going hear this bub and you going hear that about it all around this election GLORY i get tired just thinking about it JESUS SAID THESE WORDS Be Of Perfect Salt And Pefect Season And Therfore Know How To Anwser Every Man And They Wanna Hear Everything And Debate Everything EXCEPT THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE WHICH IS JESUS The World being in so much darkness and so many bibicle theroys and you,ll set and hear it NO THEY DONT WANNA HEAR JESUS IT RINGS LIKE MACHING GUN TO THEIT ITCHING FOOLISHES EARS HOLY HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, His Promise Is A Rock To His People And Up On Him STOOD His Promise OF GREATER WORKS those of us who have been through trials on top of tribulations have felt that promise OF A MIGHTY LOVE OF TRUTH AND FIRE WHO SURLEY STANDS WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE Bub Is Hopeless John 14,12 Verliy I say Unto You HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME THE WORKS THAT I DO AND GLORY TO GOD WHEN HE WORKS HE WORKS THERE GOING BE ONE NAME ye WILL KNOW WHEN NOTHING EVER CAN SAVE YA NOR REACH WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE BECOMES CRUMBLING DATA IN YOUR HEAD AND WEAR SOUL THAT GOING BE JESUS HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME again AND THE WORKS THAT I DO HE DO ALSO AND GREATER WORKS THAN THESE SHALL HE DO BECAUSE I DO UNTO MY FATHER OUR KING WAS NOT MUCH ON DEBATES NOR HE NEVER SPOKE HIGHLY OF THE WORLD BUT HE WAS NOT OF THIS WORLD AND HE STOOD FAST WITH GOD He Said I Go Unto My FATHER AND WHATSOEVER YE ASK IN MY NAME THAT WILL I DO THAT THE FATHER MAY BE GLORFIED IN THE SON IF YE SHALL ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME I WILL DO IT, praying for all of you kats PEACE AND JOY AND BLESSINGS AND STRENETH
Old 11-04-2008, 06:24 AM   #2313
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 4th

"The most important election is spiritual."

Today, millions of people in the United States will cast their votes for a slate of political leaders, including President. After months of campaign speeches, television ads, and debates, each voter has the opportunity to say to one candidate, “I choose you.” Not everyone’s favorite will win, but every voter has a choice.

Unlike a political election in which the majority rules, each of us is given the opportunity to select our personal leader each day. In the spiritual election deep within our hearts, our choice will stand no matter what others may decide.

Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve... But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15

Heaven

Old 11-05-2008, 05:47 AM   #2314
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 5th

"The hill of Zion."

The climb was steep and treacherous, and there were no level places to stop. The sun was beating down, and the two climbers were exhausted. Both were beginning to question the wisdom of the climb. Just as they began to despair of ever making it alive, a ledge jutted into the cliff, and both climbers pulled themselves up onto it. There, in the cool shade cast by the rock, the climbers were renewed and strengthened, enabled to finish their ascent.

The Lord provides us with a place to rest in this climb of ours through life. He welcomes us, shades us, protects us, and enables us to go forth strengthened and renewed. We are never far from this rest. All we need do is turn to the Lord, and He will grant us respite.

This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

Psalm 132:14

Heaven

Old 11-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #2315
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) November 4th

"The most important election is spiritual."

Today, millions of people in the United States will cast their votes for a slate of political leaders, including President. After months of campaign speeches, television ads, and debates, each voter has the opportunity to say to one candidate, “I choose you.” Not everyone’s favorite will win, but every voter has a choice.

Unlike a political election in which the majority rules, each of us is given the opportunity to select our personal leader each day. In the spiritual election deep within our hearts, our choice will stand no matter what others may decide.

Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve... But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN bub THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES THE LIVING GOD AND REEDEEMER OF HIS PEOPLE THE LIVING GOD WITH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSBILE AND NUMBER 1 brother i do KNOW HIS HANDS HAS BEEN IN THIS ELECTION HE IS THE GOD WHO GOVERNERS THE NATIONS BUT THE NUMBER 1 BATTLE THATS ALWAYS TOP ON THE LIST IS THE REAL BATTLE THE BATTLE FOR MANS SOULS THERE IS AN OUT REACH OF SOULS BEING REACHED THAT IN TIMES WERE ONCE HELD CAPTIVE, PRAISE JESUS , HIS TRUTH IN SPIRT IS REACHING THE LIVING AS WELL AS THE DEAD if we reach and feel and know WE LIVE THROUGH HIM AND NOT SLAVES TO THE RELFECTION OF THE THEROYS OF THIS WORLD TODAY PRAISE JESUS HE SAID THESE WORDS TO COMFORT HIS FAMILY AS HE WAS DYING AND THE BLOOD AND THE SWEAT AND TEARS I,AM MAKING ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN Honey i know i know times r changing its time we all reached out for something new that means you too U say you want a leader but you cant seem 2 make up your mind i think you better close it and let me guide you to the purlple Rain Purple Rain Purple Rain one of the greatest songs ever written by prince killer post david killer post
Old 11-06-2008, 05:59 AM   #2316
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 6th

"Jesus is Lord!"

God's plan was purposed in Christ. It centered on Christ coming at the right time. God's plan was to bring unity in Christ by making him Lord of all! What's more, this plan that brings our salvation brings God great pleasure. God is the only saving God and Jesus is both our Savior and Lord. So the real issue we face today is this: What area of our lives, our hearts, our secrets, our sin, our rebellion, have we not submitted to his lordship?

He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment - to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.

Ephesians 1:9-10

Heaven

Old 11-07-2008, 05:43 AM   #2317
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 7th

"Open-mindedness."

It is the greatest need in our churches today. Somehow we must learn to affirm and respect the other members of the body of Christ who don't choose to function as we do. There is room for any and all honest expressions of love and devotion to our Lord. Whether we approach Him on bended knees deep in the silence of our own hearts, or with hearts, hands, and heads lifted in jubilant praise, we can know beyond doubt that God accepts us and is honored by our expressions of worship.

Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord.

Psalm 134:2

Heaven

Old 11-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #2318
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 8th

"Our Lord is great!"

His love is far beyond our comprehension. No earthly man or temptation that we try to elevate to the status of a god can ever compare with the one true God. He alone can make our lives worthwhile.

For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.

Psalm 135:5

Heaven

Old 11-09-2008, 06:57 AM   #2319
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 9th

"East meets West?"

Nope... you’ll never find a spot where east and west are actually next to each other. In going west, you never “find” east. East goes on forever. West goes on forever. They never meet. You can’t get farther from something than that.

What difference does this make? Just this: When you read in Scripture that your forgiven sins are separated from you “as far as the east is from the west” (Ps. 103:12), you are assured that they are an immeasurable distance away—gone forever. If that’s not enough, try this: God says, “I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins” (Isa. 43:25).

Concerned about your sins? Through Jesus’ death on the cross, God is able to say, “What sins?” But He will do that only if you put your faith in His Son.

You have cast all my sins behind Your back.

Isaiah 38:17

Heaven

Old 11-10-2008, 05:43 AM   #2320
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 10th

"When evil appears to have conquered the right."

God may be doing His greatest work when evil seems to triumph. When Job looked back, he saw that his suffering gave him a new understanding of God. At Calvary, man crucified Jesus, yet God turned history's darkest day into man's redemption.

Do you feel you are facing a great injustice? Keep trusting God. Those who go through the greatest darkness are those who most fully appreciate the glory of His light.

I go forward, but He is not there, and backward, but I cannot perceive Him.

Job 23:8

Heaven

Old 11-11-2008, 05:27 AM   #2321
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 11th

"Doubt is a killer."

Why? It kills faith. Our God is the God who freed the Hebrew people from captivity in Egypt. He parted the waters and let the chosen people through before washing away the Egyptian army. If God could handle the trials of an entire people, then He can handle what we lift up to Him. Give thanks to the Lord, and trust Him with your every though. His mercy does endure forever.

O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever... To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 136:3, 13

Heaven

Old 11-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #2322
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) November 9th

"East meets West?"

Nope... you’ll never find a spot where east and west are actually next to each other. In going west, you never “find” east. East goes on forever. West goes on forever. They never meet. You can’t get farther from something than that.

What difference does this make? Just this: When you read in Scripture that your forgiven sins are separated from you “as far as the east is from the west” (Ps. 103:12), you are assured that they are an immeasurable distance away—gone forever. If that’s not enough, try this: God says, “I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins” (Isa. 43:25).

Concerned about your sins? Through Jesus’ death on the cross, God is able to say, “What sins?” But He will do that only if you put your faith in His Son.

You have cast all my sins behind Your back.

Isaiah 38:17

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS thats one way of putting it PROMOTION NEITHER COMES FROM THE EAST EITHER FROM THE WEST GLORY TO GOD To All his people The Easten Star Shall Surley Arise In Thine Heart GLORY TO GOD wonderfull post SING ME OH HAPPY DAY
Old 11-12-2008, 05:43 AM   #2323
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 12th

"Group prayer yo!"

Oh precious and divine Father, today I pray for the other believers who come before you and seek to live for you. Even though we live all over the world and have all sorts of needs, we all know that our deepest need is to know and live your will and to be confident that we are known and loved by you. Please fill all of us with the knowledge of your will through Spirit-led wisdom and understanding. We want to know you, honor you, serve you, and ultimately see you face-to-face. Through our older brother Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding.

Colossians 1:9

Heaven

Old 11-12-2008, 10:03 PM   #2324
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Prayer Is Wonderfull

GLORY TO GOD it does change things like my post for tonite PRAISE JESUS you said something that is understood To utter ends of the earth ONLY UNDERSTOOD BY JEHOVHOA GOD and his precious spirt Everybodys needs is Different but the same here we have no certian dwelling place Except God And His Spirt Feels The World and he knows the need is different those who love him those who seek him THOSE WHO MEDITATE UPON ONE WORD JESUS THE CORNER STONE Ye shall Find not who can bear 50 percent or 25 percent but 100 percent gotta make room for him a 100 percent THE BEST DOES COST MORE GLORY TO GOD, AND HE LIFTED UP HIS EYES ON HIS DISCIPLES Luke 6 20 23 BLESSED BE YE POOR PRAISE JESUS FOR YOURS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD BLESSED ARE YE THAT HUNGER NOW FOR YE SHALL BE FILLED BLESSED ARE YE THAT WEAP NOW FOR YE SHALL LAUGH BLESSED ARE YE WHEN MEN SHALL HATE YOU AND WHEN THEY WILL SEPARATE YOU FROM THIER COMPANY AND SHALL REPROACH YOU AND CAST OUT YOUR NAME AS EVIL FOR THE SON OF MANS SAKE REJOICE YE IN THAT DAY AND LEAP FOR JOY JOY JOY JOY BEHOLD YOUR REWARD IS GREAT IN HEAVEN, WE HAVE GOT TO STRENETHEN THOSE SPIRTUAL WEAPONS PRAISE JESUS WITH EXCERCISE AND IN PRAYER And Not Be Afraid to use theme not THERE IS POWER IN HIS NAME, As Warriors Of Today We Our Made To Fight And Pray I DONT CARE HOW OLD FASHION IT SOUNDS YOU HAVE GOT TO BIND THE LIAR FOR HE IS A CARBON COPY OF CHRIST AND HE ALWAYS OUT TO GET YOU WHILE YOU SLEEPING HE WORKING TO DESTROY YOUR SOUL YOUR MIND YOUR HOPE AND KILL FAITH THAT HE JOB, Luke 10 18 21, Return Of The Seventy HE SAID I BEHELD satan As Lighting Fall From Heaven BEHOLD I GIVE UNTO YOU POWER TO TREAD ON SERPENTS AND SCORPIONS and my friends it aint like the horror movies at all AND OVER ALL POWER OF ENMEY AND NOTHING BY SHALL NO MEANS HURT YOU NOTWITHSTANDING IN THIS REJOICE because your names is written in heaven to each and every one of us there are diffrent demons AMEN BUT THE NUMBER 1 is FAITH THATS WHERE HE MOVES HIS WAY TOO IN THAT HOUR JESUS REJOICED IN SPIRT AND SAID I THANK THEE O LORD FATHER LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH THAT THOU HAS HID THESE THINGS FROM THE WISE AND PRUDENT AND REVEALED THEME TO BABES EVEN TO THE FATHER FOR SO IT SEEMED GOOD IN THY SIGHT I Must Say That Destroyer Loves Silents HE ALSO CREEPS IN LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT TO ROB KILL AND DESTROY BUT IN UNTIY HE HAS NO CHANCE AND PRAISE JESUS AS THESE DAYS BECOME MORE DARK AND MORE DIM And Again Like You Said David The Needs Is Different And To Some The Needs Seem So Great And Impossbile THERE STILL ONLY ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE AND THATS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS BLESSINGS PEACE AND STRENETH KATS AND A BIG ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YA,s More Abudantly In Jesus Christ
Old 11-13-2008, 05:38 AM   #2325
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 13th

"A song of praise to our God."

It is hard to be in a strange land. That is what we become when we ask Christ into our lives. He transforms us into Kingdom people while we are yet in our earthly existence. What that does is make us homesick for the one true home above. Thankfully, God is ever with His children, and He will hear our cries. In our times of silence we will hear His song, and we will be able to sing forth ourselves, no matter how strange the land.

How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Psalm 137:4

"40"

I waited patiently for the Lord
And He inclined to me and heard my cry
He brought me up out of the pit of destruction
Out of the miry clay
And He set my feet upon a rock, making my footsteps firm
He put a new song in my mouth
A song of praise to our God
Many will see and fear and will trust in the Lord"
(Portion of Psalm 40, which inspired Bono's lyrics)

I waited patiently for the Lord
He inclined and heard my cry
He brought me up out of the pit
Out of the miry clay

I will sing, sing a new song
I will sing, sing a new song

How long to sing this song
How long, how long, how long

He set my feet upon a rock
And made my footsteps firm