++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 07-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #8326
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

Our glad talk has made the creedfeed community not-so-glad to post in this thread atm...perhaps to make others gladder, we should stop being so glad...y'know, minimise the gladness for a while...

I'm sure many will be glad its all over...

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 07-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #8327
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

^I'm GLAD to hear that!

-Homer Simpson

Old 07-14-2007, 02:48 PM   #8328
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Our glad talk has made the creedfeed community not-so-glad to post in this thread atm...perhaps to make others gladder, we should stop being so glad...y'know, minimise the gladness for a while...

I'm sure many will be glad its all over...
No No Not Really Just A Time Out ,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 07-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #8329
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

^&^^Ha!

Man I am watching this awesome special on soul music and man! Every damn singer, one after the other, have not just soulful voices, but they sound soooo different to each other. Its just awesome the different vocal sounds comin out....A truly great era!

OH and PS!

I have my SIMPSONS ticket! WOOT!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 07-16-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:49 AM   #8330
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

I think about this when I watch the news or when a politician opens his/her mouth. It seems every crisis is conveniently taylored to rally and insure support from one group or another.

-Homer Simpson

Old 07-18-2007, 07:06 AM   #8331
Sincirr
USER INFO »

^BLOODY DAMN STRAIGHT!
That was in capitals btw!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 07-18-2007, 07:37 AM   #8332
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) "And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

I think about this when I watch the news or when a politician opens his/her mouth. It seems every crisis is conveniently taylored to rally and insure support from one group or another.

your right brother...... and I use these lines to keep the frustration inside from exploding me

"its not by being heard but by staying sane is the human heritage carried on" - 1984

Last edited by bilal : 07-19-2007 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:58 PM   #8333
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) ^&^^Ha!

Man I am watching this awesome special on soul music and man! Every damn singer, one after the other, have not just soulful voices, but they sound soooo different to each other. Its just awesome the different vocal sounds comin out....A truly great era!

OH and PS!

I have my SIMPSONS ticket! WOOT!
YES A GREAT ERA, i da know it my girl, yes i was thinking about u along with its date at the box office ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LONG LIVE HOMER
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 07-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #8334
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) "And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

ITS BEST IF I DONT WHATCH THE NEWS OR CNN.... I GET REALLY PISSED, AT GODS COUNTRY and like i said its best if i dont whatch the wolfs pave their way and rise FOR THE FREAKING FEW THAT CAN SEE YA AND WHO DONT WALK BLINDLY FOR THE SAKE OF UR OWN MASKS AND PLANS OF DECIT FOR GOD SAKES USE FREAKING CURTIANS PLEASE
Old 07-19-2007, 06:43 PM   #8335
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) your right brother...... and I use these lines to keep the frustration inside from exploding me

"its not by being heard but by staying sane is the human heritage carried on" - 1984

-Homer Simpson

Old 07-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #8336
bilal
USER INFO »

shit can fly.... oh yes boy it can.... shit can DEFINITELY fly
Old 07-21-2007, 11:42 PM   #8337
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) shit can fly.... oh yes boy it can.... shit can DEFINITELY fly
notice how that happens when you,re a frequnet flyer....and everything else just sits there phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, yep and yep....it gets tense when the way white man puts u on their calander and expects u feel and live by their rules ....
Old 07-24-2007, 01:27 AM   #8338
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

I'm officially obsessed with Porcupine Tree. I just love this band.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #8339
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I'm officially obsessed with Porcupine Tree. I just love this band.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dont get to obsessed you,ll start hearing ohhhhhhhhhhhhh scary hidden messages he he,
Old 07-28-2007, 08:24 AM   #8340
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I'm officially obsessed with Porcupine Tree. I just love this band.
Understandable.

ROCK HARD!!!