++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-29-2010, 12:56 AM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Home //~$~

Oh yeah ....lean me your legs, Anotherday Another Dollar Damn i cant complaine, just another day oh just another day i,ll get through the pain i sing i,ve made it through the pain another portrait sware i could look better if i tried i miss the days i looked at my worse .oh more than one and many after 2 as i cant recall, just another day just another day oh just another day i,ve made it through the pain i dont complaine there is no one to blame oh lord i know there is no one to blame 2 nites ago i think i almost died i never told oh i never told not a soul..its just another day just another day i,ll get through the pain i think i,ve took all my secrets home where nothing has changed except mabey you, oh i wish how somene believe just someone to believe someone to believe to take away this pain if only for day, but its just another day oh just another day i,ll get through this pain all though, i,ve tried to hide it in my broken alley ways my days and my nights are gone, i look in your eyes and there more red than mine , ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh nooooooo my child tell me where have you ? i say now where have you been ? just another day oh just another day we will get through this pain...i miss home i miss that peace beyond this plane im on ,im holding on to you in another time another city another place ,Oh Lord how i miss home LORD knows nothings changed when you walk through the Doors , except oh Lord mabey you home is where they understand and look over, all you have to do i,ll make it in when this pain in me may it mite subside , no matter what i do no matter where i go im making i,ll make it through the pain i,m making i,ll make it ,with you beated down broken down falling crowns fire ,rain ashes on the floor daily oh i must oh lord how i must ,rise from, home has never been so true to me, it never lets me down i miss your face, i miss the laughter that only we can share, home dont come easy for me , Oh i cant bear too let your sweet sound and the love you make go, home wrap me back up again, and lets come true again , in ur arms will i mourn and hearts will bleed can,t stop me from bringing down the house everywhere ohhhhhhhhh CHROUS, Bring Me Home Bring Me Home To My Holy Ghost I sware Again I wont Let You Go Bring Me Home Bring Me Home Let It All Fall On Me ,I just need to clear my mind , Just Another Day I,ll Get through the pain , bring me home let me feel my forsaken memories bring me home where the water is free ,bring me home to the place i,ve,forsaken for oh so long oh so long, bring me home where the river is always high let me Lord oh feel what i live for bring me home to the place oh bring me home to the place oh to the place i can bring myself back again everyday getting harder to pretend bring me home where the room is made for my kness ohhhhhhhh...im so alone so alone, everything is gone or have we or have we only started something new bring me home bring me home to my sweat and tears bring me home oh bring me home till then just another day i,ll make it through oh yes i,ll make it through the pain broken refuge broken down oh let me bring you up again the heavens shake once And I heared Talk Oh The Dust Will Praise Thee till that day comes it will be just another day just another day i,ll make it through the pain this highway of black paves my dreams of gold from a broken paradise bring me home to the place i have no shame bring me home oh oh oh on on and on we go bring me home to the place where i,am free till that day its just another day oh its just another day i,ll get through this pain.... not new from my back burner refuge...edited by truly......enjoy peace be with us in jesus name, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, love each other the way he loves us.....