++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-01-2003, 03:03 AM   #1
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Philly!!!!THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST CONCERT YET!!!!!!!!

I am very very tired after getting only 3 hrs of sleep before getting back up to get to the Spectrum by 9:30 AM. I promised I would let you guys know how it went but just understand this is not my review. I will tell you this .....

Out of the 7 concerts I have been to in the past 1˝ yrs, THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST ONE!!!!!!!!

Scott was clean and totally sober!! All of Creed was at their best tonight!! There is just too much to tell and I will definately fill everyone in later today. I think that this show was the beginning of a bright New Year!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!!

Old 01-01-2003, 03:07 AM   #2
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Wow that is so good news and i feel great from reading that...glad to hear that scott was fine and they put on a great show. Scott and creed are gonna get through this. AWESOME.

Glad to hear that you had a great time! ROCK ON CREED!!

*fark you have been to SEVEN concorts?*
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-01-2003, 04:44 AM   #3
Creed Say I
USER INFO »
Great to hear !

I KNEW THEY'D COME BACK AND ROCK THE HOUSE, I HAD FAITH IN THEM
Old 01-01-2003, 08:36 AM   #4
JenRN
USER INFO »
Whew!!!! Thank god! Glad you had a good time!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-01-2003, 10:45 AM   #5
creedfan
USER INFO »
Awsome news guys!
Old 01-01-2003, 10:54 AM   #6
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
all right!!!

go Creed, I knew Chicago was just an accident! Soon it won´t be remembered!

Wishing more and more phillies in 2003 for you, guys! You rock! And please do a concert in Sao Paulo too! after your well deserved break! take a rest and set problems down!
Old 01-01-2003, 12:11 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: Philly!!!!THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST CONCERT YET!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Tantraess

Out of the 7 concerts I have been to in the past 1˝ yrs, THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST ONE!!!!!!!!
Scott was clean and totally sober!! All of Creed was at their best tonight!! There is just too much to tell and I will definately fill everyone in later today. I think that this show was the beginning of a bright New Year!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!!

From your mouth to God's ears. And IMO, this was the best Creed show ever and, to me, the best concert I have ever been to. Period. Where were you Tantraess?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-01-2003, 12:49 PM   #8
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Re: Re: Philly!!!!THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST CONCERT YET!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
From your mouth to God's ears. And IMO, this was the best Creed show ever and, to me, the best concert I have ever been to. Period. Where were you Tantraess?

I was the one with the boom box. I was about 20-25 people back in line. Where were you?
Old 01-01-2003, 01:04 PM   #9
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I was with Dogstar, who was the one in the red coat and Kboo who was in the black sweater with the black hood. We were in line with Linda from the Bandrags bb, she was the one with the big silver sheet wrapped around her to keep warm. Upon going in when they opened the doors, we were in the line to the right of that trashcan about 8 people from the front of the line.

Old 01-01-2003, 01:16 PM   #10
Tantraess
USER INFO »
I was with Dogstar, who was the one in the red coat and Kboo who was in the black sweater with the black hood. We were in line with Linda from the Bandrags bb, she was the one with the big silver sheet wrapped around her to keep warm. Upon going in when they opened the doors, we were in the line to the right of that trashcan about 8 people from the front of the line.

My sister and I pulled up in the white SUV at about 9:30am. You guys were probably already there. Then we went to go get some coffee and when we got back the lines had all changed. We ended up pushed back with about 60 people in front of us. I also brought out my camera and took pictures of everyone in line. If I had a way of uploading it to this site then you could tell me who and where everyone was. I had blond curly hair with black leather jacket. My sister had reddish hair and was wearing a black hat with a Creed hoody on. Sound familiar?
Old 01-01-2003, 01:23 PM   #11
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
My radio station is doing a workforce block of Creed right now. I'm flying!! Just heard Weatherd, MOP and now One. He really changed to mood back to upbeat with One last night, didn't he??

I probably saw you but didn't know who I was looking at. Where were you once inside?

Old 01-01-2003, 02:33 PM   #12
Tantraess
USER INFO »
My radio station is doing a workforce block of Creed right now. I'm flying!! Just heard Weatherd, MOP and now One. He really changed to mood back to upbeat with One last night, didn't he??

I probably saw you but didn't know who I was looking at. Where were you once inside?

I was in the middle of the Catwalk on Marks side.
Old 01-01-2003, 02:35 PM   #13
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
We probably walked right by each other. We need to be better prepared next concert!!

Old 01-01-2003, 02:38 PM   #14
Weathered
USER INFO »

teri which radio station? 93.3?? they always play creed
Old 01-01-2003, 02:42 PM   #15
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, Seth, during WMMR's workforce blocks they did a block of Creed (Weathered!! yay!!!). Also, they talked about all the calls they'd been getting about how great the show was last night.