++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-01-2003, 09:52 PM   #16
CreedCrazed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wonderfully written...I totally agree!
Old 01-01-2003, 10:47 PM   #17
franrn
USER INFO »
I sure hope that somehow or way Scott gets to hear or read about his behavior and has an explanation. I feel he does owe it to his disappointed fans A fan appreciation concert would be nice and for free.

ROCK ON
Old 01-01-2003, 11:32 PM   #18
Daygo23
USER INFO »
Heres the thing

If a fan appreciation show was done i Chicago like in Vegas al it will take I the first 30 seconds when Stapp rips into Bullets and the bombs go off it will al be forgotten and people would enjoy the show! Hey it worked in Vegas it will work here. If Vegas got a new show we definitely need one. Many fans that night did boo but they didn't boo with hatred of the band but hatred of not being able to witness the greatest show on earth. And actually later on that night when Stapp managed to do a better job on with arms wide open he did get cheers and claps from everyone!
It will be fine trust me!
Old 01-02-2003, 05:22 AM   #19
weezer17
USER INFO »
new show

I agree with what you guys are saying. What I can't agree with is people that weren't even at the show defending Scott. Then there are people that say they would gladly pay the money to see the same show. Well it must be nice to be rich. But I think that if Creed did do a make up show, that it would restore faith in the band that some people may have lost after Chicago. I am still mad about it, but I still like Creed. Hell thats those are the only cds I have been listening to since the show. If Scott were to apologize, that may help ease the fans mind going to a make up show, however I dont think it is necessary for that reason. An apology would be nice, but not if its used just to get fans to come to a make up show. I admit I joined the Creed boards to vent about the show, but never once, did I bash the band, or say I would never spend money on them again. I am a fan, and will not let a bad night spoil it forever, but I do think a make up show will definitely help.

Kevin
Old 01-02-2003, 07:53 AM   #20
CreedCrazed
USER INFO »
Well said Weezer!!!
Old 01-02-2003, 10:26 AM   #21
creedfreak76
USER INFO »
I totally agree as well sispecial. The people who weren't there that night don't have any idea what we saw. I think the "loyal" fans have justified reason to be upset. If (which no one knows for sure yet) Scott was drinking then he went against everything that he and the band believes in and we deserve a new show. I have seen them live several times and have been a fan from the very beginning. I paid 225.00 for seats when I saw them in Feb and I almost did it again in Chicago, but instead I went with floor seats. Do you know how upset I would've been if I would have paid that knd of money for that concert. I also understand that he is human, but if he was drunk then this is something that could have been prevented. This concert experience hasn't changed my opinion about CREED one bit. I still have the same respect for all of them. I have seen 7 shows that kicked ass so one bad experience doesn't affect me. I just feel sorry for the people who came from other states or who were seeing CREED for the first time that night.
Old 01-02-2003, 06:23 PM   #22
tremy1
USER INFO »
I agree with all who say:
-Creed should come back to Chi-town
-give a show to only those who were here on Sun
-the true fans would be in full support
-it was a mistake
-we know Scott is human
-we know he can be a powerful force on stage!

I was there and it was my 5th show. I live here in Chicago and think it would be incredible if they came back . Scott & the guys don't want people having a neg. impression of them, which would make you believe they will apologize or do a free show. It was hard to watch what happened, but I also was one who was cheering them on.
The other night I watched the video of them in Atlanta in Feb. opening night & it was the real Creed, it really made what happened seem even worse, but also made me want to see them again even more!