++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-25-2009, 08:17 AM   #2551
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

April 25th

"Is it worth the price?"

What does it profit a man to save his life, if he forfeits his soul? Men and women who have sacrificed themselves totally to earthly gain can carry nothing with them beyond the grave. There they will stand naked to face judgment for a life poorly lived.

Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased; For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.

Psalm 49:16,17

Last night the wife said, "Oh boy, when you're dead you don't take nothing with you but your soul - think!"

~John Lennon

Heaven

Old 04-26-2009, 07:39 AM   #2552
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 26th

"Sunday prayer."

Thank You for the gifts You give, Almighty God. From the rise of the sun to its setting in the night, I will praise You for all that You have done. Glory is Yours, Father. Amen.

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High.

Psalm 50:14

Heaven

Old 04-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #2553
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen Praise Jesus

The Precious Day Of Rest AMEN we indeed rest from all our works rather they be great or small its is the same in the eyes of the most high WE GIVE PRAISE And Honour AND PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGH GOD Who Gave His Only Begotten Son Life Through Death For Us PRAISE YA JESUS He Did,nt Piut Down That Cross AMEN And Praise Ya Jesus Who Showed UNTO HIS PEOPLE PRAYS YA JESUS VICTORY IN THE VALLEY NOT UPON ON HIGH AND GAVE POWER TO THE AFFLICTED TO CARRY THE CROSS PRAISE YA JESUS HEB 1>14 Oh Praise Ya Jesus ARE THEY NOT ALL MINISTERING SPIRTS Sent Forth To Minster FOR THEME Who Shall Be Heirs Of Salvation? THANK Ya Jesus He Cast Not AWAY THE CLAY TODAY PRAISE YA JESUS AND PRAISE YOU THY ALMIGHTY GOD Whos Praises We Cant Messaure Today IN WHOSE HAND IS THE SOUL OF EVERY LIVING THING AND THE BREATH OF ALL MAN KIND Doth Not The Ear Try Words PRAISE YOU JESUS And The Mouth Taste His Meat With The Ancient Is Wisdom And In The lengeth Of Days Understanding BEYOND OURS Thank Ya Jesus Our King And Coming Lord He Was The First TO RECICIVE GLORY TO GOD OUR GODS SPIRT AND TRUTH So Through Him We Can Over Come All Things All Things BLESSINGS AND STRENETH EVERYBODY And Peace Be To All In Jesus Mighty Name GLORY TO GOD Wonderfull Prayer David
Old 04-28-2009, 05:30 AM   #2554
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 28th

"Faith without works is dead."

There are a lot of Christians who claim to have great faith in God but are spiritually lethargic and don't do anything. Faith without action is not faith; it's dead, meaningless! If it isn't expressed, it isn't faith. In order to believe God and His Word, we must do what He says. If you don't do what He says, you don't really believe Him. Faith and action are inseparable.

You have faith, and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

James 2:18

Heaven

Old 04-29-2009, 05:32 AM   #2555
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 29th

"God's providences."

One great sign of the practical recognition of the "divine moment," and of our finding God's habitation in it, is constant calmness and peace of mind. Events and things come with the moment; but God comes with them too. So that if He comes in the sunshine, we find rest and joy; and if He comes in the storm, we know He is King of the storms, and our hearts are not troubled. God Himself, though possessing a heart filled with the tenderest feelings, is, nevertheless, an everlasting tranquillity; and when we enter into His holy tabernacle, our souls necessarily enter into the tabernacle of rest.

The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

Psalm 121:5

Heaven

Old 04-29-2009, 11:36 AM   #2556
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

Why Brother David thats good preaching good posting brother cant over preach ya this morning AMEN AND AMEN cant conpeat with ya this morning but serious brother REV 21 Verse 4 IM GOING SAY BROTHER NOT By Prophecy as it is for some my brother my friends if the morning star praise JESUS has Risen In Our Hearts quinch not the spirt in bringing your suplications And Waxed And Dried Bones BEFORE THE LORD YOUR GOD PRAISE JESUS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES And Praise JESUS That The Prayer Was Glorified SO WE CAN TESTIFIY AND GIVE PRAISE TO THE GOD That Followed The Hewbrew Children IN A BALL OF FIRE We Our Under His Wings I Dont Care Today If Its In The Toilet Or In Your Favorite Prayer Closet Or The Car Where Ever We NEED SAY OH LORD GIVE ME STRENGETH HE IS THERE ON SOME PLANE AMEN AND AMEN LORD JEHOVHOA GOD Knew This Would Be A Busy World Today AMEN AND AMEN And All The Simplisty And Order Would REST In Him In A World Gone Mad PRAISE JESUS And God Shall Wipe Away All Tears From Their Eyes And There Shall Be be No More Death Neither Sorrow Or Crying Neither Shall There Be Any More Pain For The Former Are Passed Away GODS Commissions Moses Exodus 3 AND MOSES SAID UNTO TO GOD Behold when i come unto the children Of Israel And Shall Say Unto Theme The God Of Your Fathers Hath Sent Me Unto You What Is His Name ? GLORY VICTORY THE CARPTENERS SON THE LIVING WATER PRAISE JESUS And GOD said Unto Moses I,AM THAT,I,AM And He Said Thus Shalt Thou Say Unto The Children Of Israel I,am Hath Sent Me Unto You PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS JOY AND STRENGETH KATS PEACE BE WITH Ya,s
Old 04-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #2557
creedsoul~
USER INFO »

I just want to thank all of you for keeping this forum community going. I think its the last one left for us CREED die hards. Hopefully some more of our old friends will show their faces. I know I have made some life-long friendships here. Anyway.. thanks to all of you.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:59 AM   #2558
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 30th

"The tongue has enormous power to build up or to tear down."

Speaking the truth is hard enough. You mean I have to do it in love? Yes, if I am to be Christ's man or woman, I must speak to others as he did.

Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.

Ephesians 4:15

Heaven

Old 04-30-2009, 08:47 AM   #2559
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsoul~) I just want to thank all of you for keeping this forum community going. I think its the last one left for us CREED die hards. Hopefully some more of our old friends will show their faces. I know I have made some life-long friendships here. Anyway.. thanks to all of you.
Your Welcome creedsoul~ i know what ya mean i could,nt go on without Julie And X And Kerri all the friends i,ve made here And Steve David We Just All One Big Happy Family Peace Be With Ya
Old 05-01-2009, 05:40 AM   #2560
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 1st

"Full of song."

The material world has latent music in it, and a renewed heart knows how to bring it out and make it vocal. Creation is the organ, and a gracious man finds out its keys, lays his hand thereon, and wakes the whole system of the universe to the harmony of praise. Mountains and hills, and other great objects, are, as it were, the bass of the chorus; while the trees of the wood, and all things that have life, take up the air of the melodious song.

The mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Isaiah 55:12

Heaven

Old 05-02-2009, 11:17 AM   #2561
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 2nd

"Confidence before God."

Through the presence of Jesus at the Father's right hand and the intercession of the Holy Spirit, we can have confidence and come boldly before the Creator of the universe and know that he not only hears us, but also cares for us.

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him.

1 John 5:14-15

Heaven

Old 05-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #2562
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

Glory To God jesus said No One Can Reach The Father Except Through Me FOR ALL WAS FUFILLED IN JESUS there is no other passage to JEHOVHOA Except Through Jesus Matt 26 ~verse 53 Think Not That I Cannot Now PRAY TO MY FATHER And He Shall Presently Give Me More Than Twleve Legions Of Angels But How Then Shall The Scripture Be Fulfilled That Thus It Must Be, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETHS ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YOU In Jesus Bold Mighty Name
Old 05-03-2009, 08:25 AM   #2563
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 3rd

"The proprer use of words."

Studies have shown that in the average home, for every positive statement, a child receives 10 negative statements. The school environment is only slightly better; students hear seven negative statements from their teachers for every one positive statement. No wonder so many children are growing up feeling they are losers. Parents and teachers are conveying that perception every day in how they talk to their children.

Memorize just one verse from the New Testament, put it into practice and never violate it. The verse is Ephesians 4:29. Isn't it amazing that you and I have the power to give grace to others through the proper use of our words? If we said nothing to put others down, and only built up others as Ephesians 4:29 commands, we would be part of God's construction crew in the church instead of members of Satan's wrecking crew.

Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Ephesians 4:29

Heaven

Old 05-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #2564
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Search Your Heart

PRAISE JESUS brother when the children cry JEHOVHOA GOD today Is Also Strong In Our Children we teach theme the way they should surley go be still and they might teach us a thing or too in a black and white world GLORY TO GOD one things for sure the world will always see things its way AND GOD WILL ALWAYS SEE IT HIS WAY going back to your post brother search your heart this morning GLORY TO GOD, THINGS DON,T Always WORK So Well In Real Life AMEN The Rich Often Get Richer While The Poor Sink Lower AND YE GOD HAS PROMISED THAT IN JUSTICE HE WILL ALWAYS CARRY THE DAY, GOD Knows Every Heart And Situation He Will Set All Things Right IF WE ONLY TRUST HIM In All Things IF WE Only Make That Stand To Trust His Wisdom Before Doubt Carrys Us Through PRAISE JESUS For Promotion COMETH NEITHER FROM THE EAST NOR FROM THE WEST NOR FROM THE SOUTH But GOD IS THE ALMIGHTY JUDGE HE PUTS DOWN AND SETS UP ANOTHER PRAISE JESUS For Promtion Some Starts In The HEART PRAISE JESUS
Old 05-03-2009, 11:21 AM   #2565
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Search Your heart ~Daily Bread

Praise Jesus, Things Dont Always Go Well In Real Life Praise Ya Jesus The Rich Often Get Richer While The Poor Sink Lower PRAISE YA JESUS WE Know THAT HE BECAME Poor So We Could Become Rich IN HIM GOD Has Promised That His Justice Will Always Carry The Day GOD KNOWS Every Heart AND EVERY STIUATION HE Will Set All Things Right IF WE ONLY TRUST HIM If We Oly Trust His Wisdom For Promotion Cometh Neither From The East Nor From THE WEST NOR THE SOUTH BUT GOD IS THE JUDGE OF HEART He Puts Down And Sets Up Another AND BINDS US TOGETHER from the east south and the west GLORY TO GOD, And The Almighty Judge Of The Heart Which IS Jesus Loving Ya And Overcoming Ya HEB 7>19 FOR The Law Made Nothing Perfect But The Bringing IN Of A Better HOPE Did By Which We Draw Nigh Unto GOD, MATT 5 >3>6 BLESSED Are The Poor In Spirt For Theris Is The Kingdom Of Heaven, BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH DO HUNGER And Thirst After His Righteousness For They Shall Be Filled Whatsoever We Ask In His Precious Mighty And Bold NAME It Shall Be Given FOR THE WORD OF GOD Surley Knows The Seeking Heart AND GLORY TO GOD PRAISE YA JESUS And If Be Hungery For Him It Will Blaze Unto An UNQUINCHBLE FIRE THAT Only He Can Fill PRAISE YA Jesus To The Will Of God Is Fully Complete In Our Lifes Hes Going KEEP Working LIKE Only He Can FOR THE WORD Of God Is Quick And Powerful And Sharper Than Twoedged Sword PRAISE JESUS Wonderfull Post David BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY Kats In Jesus Name PEACE BE WIT YA,s