++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-31-2008, 10:40 PM   #2386
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Cruel To Be Kind PRAISE JESUS,

Psalm 146, THE MIGHT AND GRACE OF THE LORD The Lord Doth Build Up Jerusalem He Gathers Together The Outcast Of Israel He Healeth The Broken In Heart And Bindeth Up Their Wounds He Tells The Number Of Stars He Calls Theme Out My Name PRAISE JESUS ONLY HE CAN DO JUST THAT ONLY HE GLORY TO GOD, GREAT IS OUR LORD AND OF GREAT POWER HIS UNDERSTANDING IS INFINITE, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND RENEWEL IN THE REFRESHING OF STRENETH IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN JESUS NAME, HAVE A KILLER NEW YEAR TRIPS KEEP ON ROCKING IN A FREE WORLD, GLORY TO GOD,
Old 01-01-2009, 10:15 AM   #2387
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

New Years Day 2009!

Welcoming in the new year and wishing peace and prosperity to everyone here!

I’ve anchored in Jesus, the storms of life I’ll brave;
I’ve anchored in Jesus, I’ll fear no wind or wave.
I’ve anchored in Jesus, for He hath power to save;
I’ve anchored to the Rock of Ages!

~Lewis Edgar Jones

How will you fare in the storms of the new year? If you’re anchored in Jesus, you have nothing to fear.

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.

Isaiah 43:1

Heaven

Old 01-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #2388
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

PRAISE JESUS JESUS JESUS ONLY HE SET THE CAPTIVES FREE PEACE BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats IN THE NAME THATS JUST ABOVE ALL OTHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS wonderfull post Bro
Old 01-02-2009, 05:27 AM   #2389
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 2nd

"Resolutions."

So often we look up and time has passed us by. The things we promised ourselves we'd accomplish and the deeds we told others we'd do get left undone. Before we know it, days have become weeks, and weeks months, and months years. We find ourselves unable to do what we once assumed we could when we wanted. We must ask the Spirit of God to help us see and seize the opportunities the Lord places in our path.

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Psalms 90:12

Heaven

Old 01-05-2009, 05:19 AM   #2390
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 5th

"Quit your worship charades."

Do you find it easy to replace service to those in need with religious rituals? God wants us to not get so caught up in talking about him and celebrating his deeds, that we forget we're supposed to care for others like he does. Whether it is Jesus defining his ministry in Luke 4:18-19 or James talking about the kind of piety that pleases God 1:26-27, we must realize true faith is treating others as God would. Today's verse defines what God does and asks us to live the same.

Stop doing wrong, learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless.

Isaiah 1:16-17

Heaven

Old 01-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #2391
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen And Amen

Indeed bub indeed In All Things We Do Enter Self One Sin Be No Greater Than The Other Jesus Spoke Unto THE PHARISEES And The False Prophets Of Zion GLORY TO GOD, you got out of your way to unto the others AS you Would Do For Yourself JESUS WOULD NEVER TURN someone In Need A Way IN THE SMALLEST DETAIL Luke, 16, verse 15,16 Ye Are They Which Justiify Yourselves Before Men BUT GOD KNOWETH YOUR HEARTS, For That Which Is Highley Esteemed Among Men IS Abomination In The Sight Of God The law and the prophets WERE UNTILL JOHH ,since that time The Kingdom Of God is preached And Of course Every FALSE HOOD GLORY GOD and every man passeth into it JESUS And He Said It EASIER For Heaven And Earth To Pass THAN ONE Tittle OF THE LAW To Fail, JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS PEACE IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS I,ve Got A Real Long Post Coming Up Ya,alls Bring The Popcorn
Old 01-06-2009, 05:44 AM   #2392
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 6th

"When Jesus came the first time, he came to reveal God (John 1:18)."

As wonderful, powerful, and gracious as he was in his earthly ministry, it did not fully reveal Jesus our Lord. Our hope is tied to his return. When he comes this time, he won't come to reveal God, but to reveal himself; the conquering Lord, the Rider on the white horse. Every knee will bow. And we will see him as he really and fully is, Immanuel in power and grace. With this as our hope, we can be ready for active service to our king as people who live their lives under his leadership and control.

Prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.

1 Peter 1:13

Heaven

Old 01-06-2009, 09:48 AM   #2393
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) January 6th

"When Jesus came the first time, he came to reveal God (John 1:18)."

As wonderful, powerful, and gracious as he was in his earthly ministry, it did not fully reveal Jesus our Lord. Our hope is tied to his return. When he comes this time, he won't come to reveal God, but to reveal himself; the conquering Lord, the Rider on the white horse. Every knee will bow. And we will see him as he really and fully is, Immanuel in power and grace. With this as our hope, we can be ready for active service to our king as people who live their lives under his leadership and control.

Prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.

1 Peter 1:13

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW EVERY TOUNGE SHALL CONFESS JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORDS OF LORDS
Old 01-06-2009, 09:57 AM   #2394
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
To The Wise Gods Word Is Sufficient

YEP, thats one of your posts Bub,: It Helps My Message Out Today Thank You So Much, the reason why i used it because WE NEED HIS ALL TODAY, his people need him in him HE IS OUR GREAT SUPPLIER OF ALL THINGS, AND I DO MEAN ALL THINGS, GLORY TO GOD,
Old 01-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #2395
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
To The Wise Gods Word Is Sufficient

AMEN, There Are 6, things a spirtual walk is based up on Number Is Love, Untity , Strength, prayer, As That Long Walk starts upward never backward we have found a great of many things Pearls, why there was one person i met very young and meeting his precious spirt Was Worth throwing everything you have away and finding the heavenly things none of you guys im kidding loves ya,all These are the things that supplys A spirtual walk AND WE ARE ALWAYS NEEDING One Of The 6 FROM HIM GLORY TO GOD To Go Forth IN HIM And One Of The Things HE MUST SUPPLY Us With Is WISDOM,
Old 01-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #2396
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
To The Wise Gods Word is Sufficient

So We Can Be Ready For Any Sitution ANY BATTLE THAT THINKS Its More Wiser Than The Glorified Preseverd Mind Of Christ That We PRESUE Daily WISDOM Is Older Than Time Itself AND NO OTHER GODS HAD THAT WISDOM BEFORE THE WORLD WAS, EXCEPT THE ONLY LIVING GOD THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES And As We Know OUR LORD AND MASTER JESUS, He Payed That Price For Sin As Well As Wisdom For Us, WHEN WE WALK IN HIS WISDOM Daily In This World, AND There Is War They Are Out To Get Ya Everytime You Walk Out The Door GLORY TO GOD Mans Wisdom And His Ways And Wisdom Will Forsake You BUT HIS WILL NOT, Luke,21,14,15, HE SAID,SETTLE IT THERFORE JESUS IN YOUR HEARTS, Not To Meditate before what ye shall Answer, FOR I Will Give You A Mouth And Wisdom Which All Your Adversarises Shall Not Be Able To Gainsay Nor Resist When Their Wisdom Of The World Is With Theme HE THAT DWELL IN US OVERCAME THE WORLD, 1 COR,2,6,9 WE, speak wisdom among theme That Are Perfect YET Not The Wisdom Of This World Nor Of the Princes Of This World That Come To Nought, But We Speak THE Wisdom Of God To The World Which Is A Mystery Even The Hidden Wisdom WHICH GOD Ordained Before The World UNTO OUR GLORY, PRAISE JESUS, COR,3,13, And, 15 We Teach Spirtual Things With Spirtual Things AND GOD Weighs Spirtual Things With Spirtual Things Which things also we speak Not In The Words Which Mans Wisdom Teaches But Which The Holy Ghost Teaches Us Comparing Things Spirtual Things With Spirtual Things, But He That Is SPIRTUAL OF ALL THINGS JESUS WILL COMPARE He That Is Spirtual JUDGETH All Things In Matters Of LOVE And Understanding And POWERFULL YET He Himself Is Judged Of No Man, OUR STRENGETH AND WISDOM DOES FULLY EXCEED FROM JESUS, WHO We Are Able TO PERFORM ALL THINGS GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE Kats In Jesus Name We Pray AMEN,
Old 01-07-2009, 05:39 AM   #2397
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 7th

"What David found in God..."

1. Safety; a shield for me; which denotes the advantage of that protection.
2. Honour; those whom God owns for his, have true honour put upon them.
3. Joy and deliverance. If, in the worst of times, God's people can lift up their heads with joy, knowing that all shall work for good to them, they will own God as giving them both cause and hearts to rejoice.

Lord, protect me from those things that turn my attention from You. Clear the eyes of my heart so they can focus on the splendor of Your creation. Thank You for the blessings of this day. Amen.

Be thou, O lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Psalm 3:3

Heaven

Old 01-08-2009, 05:32 AM   #2398
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 8th

"Coming at me from all sides!"

In the daily battles we find ourselves engaged in, it is vital that we remember we have an ally who is greater than anyone who might oppose us or wish to make us unhappy. Jesus Christ became victor over everything this world could throw at Him; even death itself. It we will give Him control of our hearts, He will be true to us and grant us victory in the struggles we face.

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

Psalm 3:6

Heaven

Old 01-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #2399
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) January 8th

"Coming at me from all sides!"

In the daily battles we find ourselves engaged in, it is vital that we remember we have an ally who is greater than anyone who might oppose us or wish to make us unhappy. Jesus Christ became victor over everything this world could throw at Him; even death itself. It we will give Him control of our hearts, He will be true to us and grant us victory in the struggles we face.

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

Psalm 3:6

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN HE ALWAYS PREVAIL ALWAYS VICTORY HAS A NAME AND IN IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS,
Old 01-11-2009, 08:18 AM   #2400
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 11th

"A rough start to the new year."

The beginning of the year has been a trying time for people I care about. From the poor economy and the high unemployment rate, to the tragic losses of life, and now the latest conflict in Gaza, there is a laundry list of affliction and despair hitting home for a lot of people in our community. Maybe it's been that way for you or those you love. My prayer for you, and for them, is that they may know the comfort of God's presence. Whether it's the popular little poem "Footprints" or the familiar "Yea though I walk through the shadow of death, thou art with me," the presence of the Lord is absolutely vital to standing up against our anguish. The Lord does long to be with us, especially at those moments when we feel most alone. He told us that by experiencing it himself at the cross.

In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

Psalm 118:5-6

Heaven