++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-07-2008, 08:15 PM   #2356
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) December 7th

"He who believes in me will live."

This is the most important question you will ever answer. Do you really believe this? Do you believe that when you died with Christ in baptism through faith, that you died the most significant death and that your physical death will not separate you from Jesus? All of life, even all of eternity for you, hangs on this one question.

[Jesus said,] "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

John 11:25

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, 1 Cor 15,24 26, then cometh the end PRAISE Of The Father Of Lies GLORY When He Shall Be Delivered Up TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD even the father WHEN HE SHALL PUT DOWN ALL RULE AND AUTHERTIY AND POWER That Power Dwells With Us FOR HE MUST REIGN TILL HE HATH PUT ALL ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET THE LAST ENEMY THAT SHALL BE DESTROYED IS DEATH PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS PEACE AND STRENETH KATS
Old 12-08-2008, 05:42 AM   #2357
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 8th

"So you think you're perfect?"

Forgiveness is one word which is rarely found in some peoples vocabulary. They simply cannot forgive people for being human. Luckily, God does acknowledge our humanness, and He loves us just the same. God has yet to see the perfect human being, apart from Jesus Christ, but that doesn't change His feeling for us. When we see others through the eyes of God's love, then we find that we can accept their failings and love them as they are.

And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.

Psalm 143:2

Heaven

Old 12-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #2358
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

Forgiveness brother IS A HARD THING sometimes we have not that many checks to turn PRAISE JESUS and i,ll be the first to confess brother before all of you im Saying MY GOD MY GOD SEARECHETH ME I ONLY DESPISE WHAT YOU DO MY GOD BUT HE THAT DWELLS IN US IS ABLE TO FORGIVE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN WHO SAID FORGIVE THEME FOR THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DO And He That is Able In Christ To Forgive evil And His Enmies Strengeth Will Surley Be Far From Him AMEN You know our streneth can fall from us for many A reasons BUT I CANT THINK OF NONE GREATER THAN IF IT BE FOR FORGIVENESS AND RICHLY GOD SHALL SUPPLY YOUR STRENGETH AND THE FLESH, Psalm 17,10 AS we depend On JESUS for Strengeth For all things HE WILL NOT LEAVE OUR SOUL IN HELL NEITHER WILL HE SUFFER THINE HOLY ONE TO SEE CORRUPTION All Power Was Given To Him Job 11 ,10,11 In Whose Hand Is The SOUL Of Every Living Thing And The Breath Of All Man Kind Doth Not The Ear Try Words And The Mouth Taste His Meat With Ancient Is Wisdom AND In Length Of Day Understanding PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Kats AND PEACE BE WITCHAS AS WE JINGLE ON IN THE SEASON
Old 12-09-2008, 05:48 AM   #2359
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 9th

"Living Jesus' life in our world."

We take on Jesus' character (bear fruit) by remaining intimately connected to him. The distance between heaven and earth is not so great when heaven lives within us. In John 14, Jesus reminded us that if we will obey him, he will come and live in us and will reveal himself to us. So as we obey him, we know him better. His life becomes real in us.

[Jesus said,] "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father's' glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."

John 15:5 and 8

Heaven

Old 12-11-2008, 05:38 AM   #2360
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 11th

"God With Us."

God is interested in us personally. So much so that he personally gives us this sign. Because of Matthew's explanation of the meaning of the name Immanuel, we know what that sign was - Jesus coming to live as God with us. His presence is God's presence. His life is God's sign. The miracle of his conception is God's mystery and also his statement of grace for us.

The Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Isaiah 7:14

Heaven

Old 12-11-2008, 10:01 AM   #2361
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
thank you david !!!

for the spelling Correction Of E~MAN~U~Well~ PRAISE JESUS AND GLORY TO GOD As Long As The Meaning Is WITH US, Reading From Exodus 3 7,12 14 AND HE SAID CERTAINLY I WILL BE WITH THEE, And this shall be a token unto thee, that i have sent thee when thou hast broght forth the People Out Of Egypt Ye Shall serve God Up On This Mountain I,AM THAT I,AM and moses said unto God Behold When I Come Unto The Children Of Israel And Shall Say unto Theme The God Of Your Fathers Hath Sent Me Unto You And They Shall say To Me WHAT IS HIS NAME what shall i say unto theme AND GOD say Unto The Children Of Israel I,AM Hath Sent Me Unto You AND A LONG CAME THE CORNER STONE THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUSNESS Our Reason For The Season Matt,5 17,19 THINK not that I,am Come To Destroy The Law Of The Prophets I,am Not Come To Destroy But To Fulfil For verliy i say unto you till heaven and earth pass one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled AMEN AND AMEN Only He Can Love And Forbear Things The Prophets Before Him Could Never JESUS JESUS JESUS As always wonderfull post David BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Guys as we rock around the Xmas Tree Only around 2 weeks left
Old 12-12-2008, 05:48 AM   #2362
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 12th

"Extol the power, goodness, and mercy of the Lord."

Nothing can top the Lord our God! He is above all else. Nothing compares to Him. Therefore, nothing else in this world is more worthy of our worship and devotion. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised. His glory endures forever.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

Psalm 145:3

Heaven

Old 12-14-2008, 07:38 AM   #2363
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 14th

"Good things come in small packages."

Wow! Such a familiar sentence packed with emotion. An angel comes to Nazareth to visit and speak with a young woman engaged to be married. Before the history-shattering news is announced, she is given one key reminder that will be truer than she could imagine, "The Lord is with you."

God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."

Luke 1:26-28

Heaven

Old 12-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #2364
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) December 6th

"What did it mean for Enoch to walk with God?"

Genesis 5:18-24 is a short paragraph about his life, and it shines like a diamond amid the earthly record of deaths. In a storyline where the funeral bells tolled out their mournful drone (“and he died” is repeated eight times in the chapter), there is a ray of hope... Enoch walked with God.

What did it mean for Enoch to walk with God? It describes Enoch’s close communion with God—as if literally walking by His side. Also, it refers to Enoch’s unswerving obedience to God in a corrupt culture. God rewarded Enoch’s faithfulness by taking him to heaven while he was still alive. Death would not have the final word in God’s creation. Enoch’s walk with God reminds us that it is possible for all of us to enjoy intimate communion with the Lord.

Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.

Genesis 5:24

Heaven

I SAY WHAT A WAY TO GO OH What A Way To Go We Will Rejoice IN THY SALVATION And In The Name Of Our God We Will Set Up Our Banners THE LORD FUFIL ALL Thy Petitions Now Know I That The Lord Saveth His Anointed He Will Hear Him From Hes Holy Heaven WITH SAVING STRENTH OF HIS RIGHT HAND, Some Trust In Chariots And Some In Horses But We Will Remembear The Name Of The Lord Our God They THEY ARE BROUGHT DOWN AND FALLEN BUT WE ARE RISEN BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS
Old 12-19-2008, 08:32 PM   #2365
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) December 12th

"Extol the power, goodness, and mercy of the Lord."

Nothing can top the Lord our God! He is above all else. Nothing compares to Him. Therefore, nothing else in this world is more worthy of our worship and devotion. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised. His glory endures forever.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

Psalm 145:3

Heaven AMEN AND AMEN His Greatness Is Unsearchable AND We Surley Find Out That Divinty Can Not Be Magnified As We Grow In Him When We Remembear Its He That Has Held Us Not In A Few Things BUT IN ALL THINGS AND Jesus Said With GOD All Things Are Possibile AND HE DID MEAN ALL THINGS, Of Our Body Mind Soul And Strengeth WITH CHRIST Jesus We Are Able To Perform All Things JER 10,11,13 And He Bringeth forth The Wind Out Of His Treasures Blessings And Strengeth :Thus Shall Ye Say Unto Theme The Gods That Have Not Made The Heavens And The Earth Even They Shall Perish From The Earth And From Under These Heavens He Hath Made The Earth By His Power He Hath Establishied The World By His Wisdom And Hath Streched Out The Heavens By His Discretion When He Uttereth His Voice There Is A Multtitude Of Waters In The Heavens

He Causeth Vapours To Ascend From The Ends Of The earth, Every Man Is Brutish In Their Knowlege Every Founder Is confounded By The Graven Image For His Molten Image Is Falsehood And There Is No Breath In Theme They Are Vantiy And The Work Of Errors In The Time Of Thier Vissitation They Shall Perish The Portion Of Jacob Is Not Like Theme For He Is The Former Of All Things And Israel Is The Rod Of His Inhertiance The Lord Of Host Is His Name,
Old 12-20-2008, 07:25 AM   #2366
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 20th

"Winter watch and a travel prayer."

Good morning gang. Just wanted to remind everyone to be extra careful while traveling over the holidays. We have already had ice storms, winter warnings and watches and the season is just getting started. God is too powerful to take lightly. He has created in nature awesome forces, which are much too big for any one person to handle. Winter is a keen reminder of the power of nature. The cold temperatures, the ice and snow, and the darkness; they all add to the tremendous power. The wise woman or man will acknowledge his limitations, conceding to nature its supremacy and admitting to God that he, indeed, reigns above all else.

Lord, you are in all of your creation. Protect and guide us as we set out to travel this holiday season. Make our ways safe and our homecomings joyful. Let us have your wisdom so that we make good and right choices in all the places that we go. Bless us with safe roads and conditions as we set our to celebrate our Lord Jesus and the beautiful gift of life You have bestowed upon us. Amen.

He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes. He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?

Psalm 147:16,17

Heaven

Old 12-21-2008, 10:22 AM   #2367
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) December 20th

"Winter watch and a travel prayer."

Good morning gang. Just wanted to remind everyone to be extra careful while traveling over the holidays. We have already had ice storms, winter warnings and watches and the season is just getting started. God is too powerful to take lightly. He has created in nature awesome forces, which are much too big for any one person to handle. Winter is a keen reminder of the power of nature. The cold temperatures, the ice and snow, and the darkness; they all add to the tremendous power. The wise woman or man will acknowledge his limitations, conceding to nature its supremacy and admitting to God that he, indeed, reigns above all else.

Lord, you are in all of your creation. Protect and guide us as we set out to travel this holiday season. Make our ways safe and our homecomings joyful. Let us have your wisdom so that we make good and right choices in all the places that we go. Bless us with safe roads and conditions as we set our to celebrate our Lord Jesus and the beautiful gift of life You have bestowed upon us. Amen.

He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes. He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?

Psalm 147:16,17

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN, who can stand before his cold, that one verse david Leaves Us A Lot Of Open Room For Meditating With His Almighty Glory There Is Protection And Love That Passes In Natures Fury Which Is The Hand Of God A Lot Of Prayer And Untiy Comes From These Storms As Same As The Storms In Our Lifes everybody needs prayer that our traviling to and fro today AMEN AND AMEN Blessings And Strengeth
Old 12-23-2008, 05:31 AM   #2368
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 23rd

"A baby in a feeding trough?"

That was the sign to the sheperds and a pretty potent sign wasn't it! The Almighty Creator of the universe sleeping where the sheep and goats have eaten their grain and hay. That God would love us so much as to reduce himself to such an inauspicious beginning reminds us why the angels praise him so. He is glorious and yet he chose not to hide or protect that glory, but instead he shared it so we could find it, too!

[An angel of the Lord said,] "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Luke 2:11-14

Heaven

Old 12-24-2008, 05:44 AM   #2369
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 24th

"Christmas Eve prayer."

Fill my heart with songs of praise and joy. Send the light of the world into my life, and shine forth through me so that others might see how wonderful You are. Amen.

Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.

Psalm 149:1

Heaven

Old 12-24-2008, 07:45 PM   #2370
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Silent Night

GLORY TO GOD, Aint Nothing Wrong With A New Song AND THE GLORY OF HIS MAJESTY HE CAN JUST KEEP MAKING THEME NEWER AND NEWER silent night it was of my favorite songs of all time and each time ya work with that beauty it takes on its own life which ever area you may be at in the master hands , JESUS IS LORD AND LORD AND KING OF KINGS Of Our Life Today Speaking for some of us not all BUT NOBODY COULD BE OUR LORD EXCEPT JESUS CHRIST Nobody Else Could Feel OUR SOUL THE WAY HE DOES EPH 2,13, But Now In Christ Who Sometimes Were Far Off Are Made Nigh By His Blood FOR HE IS OUR PEACE WHO HATH MADE BOTH ONE And Hath Broken Down The Middle Wall Of Partition Between Us AND have BECOME OVERCOMERS THROUGH SPIRT AND STEADFASTING IN THE THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE And Its Wonderfull For Some Of Us Because We Know After So Much Travil Battles War Maddness WE KNOW WHY JESUS IS LORD EPH 4,3,4 ENDEARVOURING To Keep The Untiy Of The Spirt In The Bond Of Peace Even As Ye Are Called In One Hope Of Your Calling ONE LORD ONE FAITH ONE BABTISIM Through FAITH IN SPIRT WE ARE SHELTRED Clothed And We Our Fed 1 COR 10, By The Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US TONITE And We Have That Tonite Kats as some of you constant warriors always a freedom fighting i guess IF WE HAVE PEACE WE,VE GOT THE GREATEST Gift Of GLORY TO GOD