++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 06-24-2003, 04:04 AM   #31
VillageWolf
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
So sorry I never replied. You bet! Bakersfield was the best!

That crowd was awesome! Very nice people in the pit (save for a few smokers and a roudy girl). I was about five ppl from the front rail and about two ppl to the right of the catwalk! I was so so so so so so happy. Scott was standing right in front of me for most of the show! It was cool. There was so much going on. The music blasting and Mark and Scott are just right there! One of those beautiful moments. It was like a dream come true.

They played Weathered! and thats what I really wanted to see. They didnt play it in LA and I thought that it wasnt going to be part of the tour but they suprised me. And to top it off it was accustic. Just wonderful! You should have seen us after the concert.... we got out of the arena and we were like, whoa.... that was awesome! Singing varrious song to eachother and remembering everything that happened.

Wolfie

Andy Fan Club | CJAI
Old 07-02-2003, 09:23 PM   #32
souldancer
USER INFO »
Sounds like a super night in Baksersfield Wolfie! I was on the right rail on the catwalk...perhaps I was the rowdy one...
Old 07-08-2003, 03:08 PM   #33
VillageWolf
USER INFO »
LOL wouldnt THAT be embarrassing. j/k
Nahh it was some girl in the middle of that section. So you were on the right of the catwalk too hu? Wow thats cool. So close.
That was an awesome show. It was really one of the most memorable nights of my life (and Im not just saying that cause I had to drive home in dark while my sister slept and driving makes me nevous).

Wolfie

Andy Fan Club | CJAI
Old 07-08-2003, 04:21 PM   #34
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
Sounds like a super night in Baksersfield Wolfie!  I was on the right rail on the catwalk...perhaps I was the rowdy one...
Now why don't I find THAT hard to believe???

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 09-13-2003, 11:08 PM   #35
CreedSpirit
USER INFO »
Quote: Sounds like a super night in Baksersfield Wolfie! I was on the right rail on the catwalk...perhaps I was the rowdy one...  

<b><span style='color:darkblue'>Elayne! You the "rowdy one" - when it comes to Creed...YES!!! Oh, the memories girlie ~ Can't wait to hear new MUSIC from them, but better yet, I can't wait to see them LIVE and be Rockin with ya in the Pit again! :band:

Hopefully, Scott will make good on his promise that they will start their Tour on the West Coast this time </span></b>
One ~ The Only Way is ONE
Old 09-15-2003, 06:10 AM   #36
les9376
USER INFO »
I am here in Calif. I had to miss seeing CREED Because Stapp was sick. I had to miss 3 shows because of Stapp's voice... I hope they do as they say and start the next TOUR HERE>>>> As I really do think we have the right to be FIRST in line and I JUST LOVE THIS BAND AND ALL THEIR MUSIC.... I couldn't even pick one song I like better than another~~~~
Les9376
Old 09-15-2003, 10:16 AM   #37
CreedSpirit
USER INFO »
Hey Cali Fan!

Les, I know what you mean ~ last October was a whirlwind, absolutely crazy . Me and some other West Coast fans had tickets to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, Bakersfield, Salt Lake City, Mountain View, etc..

We were at the Las Vegas show where Scott first got sick and we noticed that his voice was off - well from then on everything was up in the air for the whole month of Oct. We were there at the L.A. show when they postponed 1/2 hour before the doors were to open after waiting in line for the Pit! But seeing them again was SO worth the wait! Like you said, I hope that they start out on the West Coast as Scott promised
Old 09-16-2003, 02:34 AM   #38
les9376
USER INFO »
Creed had better start here as I just read they in and starting to record TODAY!!!! So I can't wait for the new CD as well the DVD I hope they will have a few shows here and I will go to everyone of them. How about you? I do Love Creed as they and Stapp with his words really did save my life at the lowest time. But that's a whole other story too sad to talk about right now... But Stapp was my angel as was the whole BAND..
Take Care, Les9376
Old 11-16-2003, 10:22 PM   #39
CreedSpirit
USER INFO »
Les9376 ~ Let's hope they start out on the WestCoast as Scott said, When they do, would love to meet up with ya and also you can meet some other West Coast fans that have gone to several shows (and traveled far and wide ! Souldancer would know all about this :P

Rock On~