++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-27-2004, 08:42 PM   #16
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
That's awesome! Way to go, you got a pick, nice.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-28-2004, 02:35 PM   #17
JenRN
USER INFO »
I forgot to tell you that Brad has a good sense of humor as well. Some crazy woman dressed like a horror was standing in the aisle next to the orchestra section. She was there to see Tantric only really, and she screamed out to Brad during a break between songs "You are nothing to look at Brad" And he stopped dead in his tracks and said "That is not nice now is it?" And she spouted something back to him I could not hear. And he said "You must be a big lesbian than" LOL!!!! I laughed my ass off, then he motioned to the guys to change songs and then they played "Loser" I thought it was so appropriate. He had the most devious grin on his face the entire time he sang that song. He is so damn cute

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-28-2004, 03:05 PM   #18
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Way, way cool, Jen. I'm glad you had such a great time! Bummer about the snow, though!
Old 01-28-2004, 03:53 PM   #19
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Awww Jen... I envy you!!! I have to wait 'til June! On 11, 12 and 13 June there's gonna be an Arrow Classic Rock(radiostation) Festival here in Holland.
The line-up sofar :

-Iron Butterfly
-Judas Priest
-Scorpions
-HEART
-Porcupine Tree
-YES
-Alice Cooper
-David Bowie
-Blue Oyster Cult
-Queensryche
-Bad Company's Paul Rodgers
-Motorhead
-UFO

This is awesome... can't wait! And there gonna be more bands for sure!
They've tried to get AC/DC, Aerosmith and KISS... but Alas! They had other things to do on those dates

Although the line-up sofar isn't that bad

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 01-29-2004, 11:39 AM   #20
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
That lineup is awesome!

hey Jen, I was wonderin what color Todd's pick is. I found an orange one after it hit the floor, but I was front row too and im pretty sure it was a guitar one from what I could see. Are his picks standard bass-type picks? I reeeeeeeally want my pic to be one of his, LOL!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-29-2004, 02:52 PM   #21
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) That lineup is awesome!

hey Jen, I was wonderin what color Todd's pick is. I found an orange one after it hit the floor, but I was front row too and im pretty sure it was a guitar one from what I could see. Are his picks standard bass-type picks? I reeeeeeeally want my pic to be one of his, LOL!!!!
My pic was purple with his sig on the back of it, and the 3DD name on the front. I saw Chris's and his were orange, and Matt's were purple as well. So what did you think of the show? How close were you to the stage. It was one of the best shows I have EVER been to. They were incredible. And all the flirting action with Todd made it even better

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-29-2004, 07:37 PM   #22
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
I know, I cant get over him. He wasnt flirting with me, just being kind. hehe.

They totally went off that night. I was in the front row. In front of Chris, so it makes sense that the pick was orange, bah!!!!!! Wanted it to be todds!

They did go off that night. Lots of energy and the venue was a smaller one so it was just soooo good! Sounded perfect as well which is important to me. Todd was so attentive, he just kept coming over to say hello the whole time! Made me feel very welcome. Hes great on stage! I didnt get to meet him, but Brad was hanging out at the front of taco bell b4 hand...I WAS TOO SCARED TO GO UP AND SAY HI!!! WHATS WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-30-2004, 02:08 PM   #23
JenRN
USER INFO »
Are you freaking kidding me! I would of gone up and talked up a storm to him!!! Taco Bell hugh? I got to check out some of the tour buses a little. We parked right next to 3 of them and they had the doors open, pretty plush needless to say. I was walking by and curiously looking towards them and some guy not sure who it was was smiling and saying "hey you going to the show tonight?" I was like YOU BET! He smiled and said " Looking forward to playing in this cool place" Not too sure who it was, he had on a ball hat and had semi-long hair and lots of tattoos. Could of been some of the guys from Tantric not too sure, it was dark outside and all I could see was his siloutte! Needless to say I wanted an invite inside the bus! I had a chance to go backstage afterwards but they packed up in a real hurry and the actual band members were leaving way ahead to get out of the storm......... DAMN SNOW!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-30-2004, 04:27 PM   #24
whitebird
USER INFO »
Jen, that is just so very cool. You needed a night like that, I'm happy that it came your way. Too bad about the snow though. I'm glad that you made it safely home.

I saw Tantric when they played with Creed, the first time that Creed was here in Minnesota. Great band!
Old 01-31-2004, 06:47 AM   #25
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Haha, I dont know if he actually ate in there, but that was where I saw him. I kinda stood there and thought, man, how often does a guy like this get to just stand on a street without people approaching him, and I didnt think I would have anything to offer in the way of interesting conversation so i left him alone....Stone Gossard was standing with me and my friend while we were talking to Ben Harper's percussionist (when brad played here with them) and i felt the same way. He kept walkin back and forth past us and my friends like, HES LOOKIN AT U!!! SAY SOMETHING! And I just didnt wanna impose! IVE LOST MY MIND! But I always regret that one cos he looked so sad and I wished I had the guts to say, hey, wsssup!

U know what!!! Next time I see someone famous I'm gonna do something!!!

ROCK HARD!!!