++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-08-2003, 06:54 PM   #1
jtdubo3
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: to RLipp and Others

Whats up

im not trying to be an ass or anything of the sort. this is just my 2 cents on the subject of the beginning of the end. i think someone said they put one the best show of there career 2 days later. that may be true i wasnt there. i do know when i saw them i went from being a fan straight to a fanatic in just under the length of bullets. that show has forever changed my life. SO as great as that one was, if pilly was better than thats petty damn good. and to put on the quality of shows they do with an injured singer than that makes them even cooler.

so to the subject of the beginning of the end. I really dont think i can even make myself believe that. For a band as great as CREED to have one bad show out of god knows how many awasome ones and that signal the downfall of them. (The most important band of the late 90's.) then i've been believing in a lie and a bunch of down right pussies. And i will never think that is the case. Look at how many bad shows Aerosmith put on. there still around. What about frigging "no show" george jones. for a while you were lucky if he even came out on the stage. This isnt the end of Creed this is going to be a new beginning of something as great or greater than the Creed you remember from your old albums. I say watch out and never ever stop feeling it CREED fans.

To end my rambling i think and to sum it all up

ARE YOU READY, ARE YOU READY, FOR WHATS TO COME!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 07:02 PM   #2
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
I really don't think this is the end for Creed either. I mean a rockstar can't have a perfect life like everyone thinks they do. Sure they are going to go through some downfalls, but in the end it will always get better, everyone has those days. It's unfortunate that he had to show it onstage, but it's not like everyone is going to hate them for it. I still love Creed no matter what happens because they helped me through a LOT last year and this year too! So no matter what happens I'm still with Creed 100%!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 01-08-2003, 07:06 PM   #3
CreedKevin397
USER INFO »
Thanks for your input....I think Aerosmith is a great example. Look at how heavily involved they were with drugs. They were on the very edge of their life, and they still held things together as a band. Now they are like 50 years old, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe their self titled album came out 31 years ago. Very impressive. I doubt Stapp will ever get that heavily involved in drugs, and I know Creed has the same kind of commitment that Aerosmith has. This isn't the beginning of the end. This could be the beginning of a long musical career, like bands like Aerosmith and The Rolling Stones.
Old 01-08-2003, 10:34 PM   #4
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Excellent point Kevin.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-10-2003, 08:11 AM   #5
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
agree
Old 01-10-2003, 11:57 AM   #6
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I really don't think this is the end for Creed either.  I mean a rockstar can't have a perfect life like everyone thinks they do. Sure they are going to go through some downfalls, but in the end it will always get better, everyone has those days. It's unfortunate that he had to show it onstage, but it's not like everyone is going to hate them for it. I still love Creed no matter what happens because they helped me through a LOT last year and this year too! So no matter what happens I'm still with Creed 100%!

I'm with you, PaulMcCoygirl!! Creed's helped me through a lot too and they have my total support too!!

Relearn Love