++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Let's Honor The Fallen

This thread is one to honor our musical heroes who have died, share the stories of how their deaths impact you and the music world.

I'd like to honor the king of pop, Michael Jackson, the day he died was a somber one for the world and personally I cried because I felt like I loss someone close to me.

Next I'd like to say a silent prayer for Nirvana leader Kurt Cobain, such a good soul taken from this world much too soon.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Re: Let's Honor The Fallen

I salute Ronnie James Dio... May his music live on!!!

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Let's Honor The Fallen

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) I salute Ronnie James Dio... May his music live on!!!
PRAISE JESUS IT DOES, and long lives today, the message now clear, YEAH, me to, i was right here when michale died, for the past 2 days, i felt something was coming, but was busy at the time, that day before, he blessed me as quick whisk of a silent breaze passed me, singing black and white, it was always one of my favorites because of the car bashing, when i had read the news flash, i was chatting with from via email with one of our members chris, i was texting telling him to be pray, before i could get the message out to anyone else, news flashed up again and said he had just died, so i had to correct myself saying never mind brother he already gone i could feel michale laughing with me at that momeant, but i took comfort enough, knowing michales spirt will always be with us, just the other day i was singing the dog gone girl is mine, which was the worst freaking song off thriller, and human nature, michale was like an angel to me as child keeping me in all those ways, for like 3 years my name was Billy jean, who grew into a dirty diane, michale always made me Laugh, till i cried, there is not a days go by, one of michales song, is not in my head, Another was Steve Clark From Deff Lepoard, The List Goes On, Layne Stanley, as well as Kurt, ALL I PRAY IS IN JESUS NAME PRAISE YA JESUS, WE, Dont Loose Anymore, My God My God, if it can be prevented, PRAISE JESUS, Whatch as Well As Pray, NEVER BE AFRAID, to pray in the midnight hour when you get that burden, even if u dont what or who, FOR, The Lord Knoweth The Need, Just Pray Anyways Its The Key To Prevention..........