++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-19-2003, 05:00 PM   #121
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
my fantasy would just to be held in seths arms all night until forever...i dont care what we do as long as im in his arms forever and ever

www.evanescence.com - check em out!
Old 01-19-2003, 05:01 PM   #122
hotforscott
USER INFO »
ahhh, how sweet!
Old 01-19-2003, 05:01 PM   #123
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
my fantasy would just to be held in seths arms all night until forever...i dont care what we do as long as im in his arms forever and ever

"I'll never let go jack....never let go........"

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 01-19-2003, 05:02 PM   #124
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
im a hopeless romantic what can i say..

www.evanescence.com - check em out!
Old 01-19-2003, 10:41 PM   #125
JenRN
USER INFO »
I don't know about this being a fantasy but..... recently I dreamed that I was at a Creed concert and I was in the pit, and after the show, I waited around to watch them take down the stage. Then I heard this loud scream and Mark come running out from behind the stage saying "Anyone here a doctor?" So I said I was a nurse and he brought me back stage and Flip's wife was in pre-term labor I ended up delivering her baby right there back stage with the whole band watching!! The baby ended up fine and the whole band was flabbergasted at what had just occured. so I stayed around with them for a couple hours and made sure she got to the hospital ok. Then 2 days later I got a Next day air letter by UPS from the band inviting me to Florida for a week!!!! I went and stayed at Scott's house and hung around with them for a week, just doing cool stuff, golf, BBQ and volley ball, It was a weird dream but really cool! Must have been the hot spicy nachos I had for dinner that night!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-19-2003, 10:51 PM   #126
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Can I have some???

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-19-2003, 10:55 PM   #127
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Can I have some???

Sure but you must have extra jalepeno's on there! :lol:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-19-2003, 10:57 PM   #128
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
If it will give me good fantasies, load me up!!!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-19-2003, 11:28 PM   #129
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
I am still stuck on my old fantasy, probably will be until it happens. Anyone else have any new ones????????????
Hmm... well, just getting back from a yoga teacher training class, I can think of lots of interesting positions and breathing patterns that may be of therapeutic interest to the guys.... - or at least me!
Old 01-19-2003, 11:31 PM   #130
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
:P
Old 01-20-2003, 10:45 AM   #131
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
Hmm... well, just getting back from a yoga teacher training class, I can think of lots of interesting positions and breathing patterns that may be of therapeutic interest to the guys....   - or at least me!

Woo Hoo now we are talking!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-20-2003, 11:50 AM   #132
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I don't know about this being a fantasy but..... recently I dreamed that I was at a Creed concert and I was in the pit, and after the show, I waited around to watch them take down the stage. &nbsp;Then I heard this loud scream and Mark come running out from behind the stage saying "Anyone here a doctor?" &nbsp;So I said I was a nurse and he brought me back stage and Flip's wife was in pre-term labor &nbsp;I ended up delivering her baby right there back stage with the whole band watching!! &nbsp;The baby ended up fine and the whole band was flabbergasted at what had just occured. so I stayed around with them for a couple hours and made sure she got to the hospital ok. &nbsp; Then 2 days later I got a Next day air letter by UPS from the band inviting me to Florida for a week!!!! &nbsp;I went and stayed at Scott's house &nbsp;and hung around with them for a week, just doing cool stuff, golf, BBQ and volley ball, It was a weird dream but really cool! &nbsp; Must have been the hot spicy nachos I had for dinner that night! </b>

Wow, Jen, you sure have some awesome fantasies/dreams!! I'll take some of those spicy nachos with the extra jalepenios too!!!

Relearn Love
Old 01-20-2003, 04:19 PM   #133
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan63
Wow, Jen, you sure have some awesome fantasies/dreams!! &nbsp;I'll take some of those spicy nachos with the extra jalepenios too!!!

Come on over I'll fix ya up! We really should have a Mexican fiesta night at Creedfest and see how many fantasies we get after a few margarita's and nachos!!!:lol:

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-20-2003, 04:35 PM   #134
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Sounds good to me!! Count me in!!!

Relearn Love
Old 01-20-2003, 07:01 PM   #135
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
They do some messed up stuff on Trading Spaces!!!! &nbsp;I would KILL someone if they painted my walls orange etc....

This sounds just like a show we have, called Changing Rooms. Basically, two couples swap houses for a weekend, while they redecorate one room in the house they are in! Usually, the rooms turn out really well, but there have been some rooms that people just hated!!