++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-18-2003, 10:06 PM   #106
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
They do some messed up stuff on Trading Spaces!!!! I would KILL someone if they painted my walls orange etc....

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-18-2003, 10:26 PM   #107
hotforscott
USER INFO »
i know, could you imagine. i hate for people to change my stuff. my mother in law will come over to watch the kids and stuff and she moves my furniture and stuff where she thinks it should go. she rearranges my silverware drawers and everything and then I go to find somehing and it's impossible. The worst was probably when she rearranged my bedroom and she even took my curtains down and put up some that she brought. She is weird like that. she is sweet and is 2 towns away, but still too close soemtimes.
Old 01-18-2003, 10:34 PM   #108
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
i know, could you imagine. i hate for people to change my stuff. my mother in law will come over to watch the kids and stuff and she moves my furniture and stuff where she thinks it should go. she rearranges my silverware drawers and everything and then I go to find somehing and it's impossible. The worst was probably when she rearranged my bedroom and she even took my curtains down and put up some that she brought. She is weird like that. she is sweet and is 2 towns away, but still too close soemtimes.

I have a great idea:idea: Hide something really dirty or discusting in your drawers or something to freak her out!:lol: I would kill my mother in law if she did that to me, OH well don't have to worry about it, I haven't talked to mine in 2 years!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-18-2003, 10:37 PM   #109
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

OMG, how bold is THAT? That's unbelievable!
Old 01-18-2003, 10:39 PM   #110
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
OMG, how bold is THAT? That's unbelievable!

I would NOT put up with that for sure! I don't care if she means well or not! That is her home and she should respect that!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-18-2003, 10:40 PM   #111
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
A-fricken-men. That's unreal. I don't understand people sometimes.
Old 01-18-2003, 10:40 PM   #112
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
I have a great idea:idea: Hide something really dirty or discusting in your drawers or something to freak her out!:lol:  I would kill my mother in law if she did that to me, OH well don't have to worry about it, I haven't talked to mine in 2 years!

yea that would be the best thing to do lol
Old 01-18-2003, 10:51 PM   #113
hotforscott
USER INFO »
thanks for the advice. i will have to think of something. you really haven't talked to your MIL in 2 years? Is all okay?
Old 01-18-2003, 10:53 PM   #114
JenRN
USER INFO »
thanks for the advice. i will have to think of something. you really haven't talked to your MIL in 2 years? Is all okay?

Ah NO!!!! We inherited an estate and she was left out, soooo it got real ugly and needless to say her "true" colors came out LOUDLY and very clearly!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-18-2003, 10:56 PM   #115
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Geez, that sucks, Jen...I hope to God my parents spend every dime that they have (not that they have tons) and sell every valuable so there won't be any fighting. There is definitely potential for that in my family, unfortunately.
Old 01-18-2003, 10:57 PM   #116
hotforscott
USER INFO »
that sucks. I know, I used to think when I saw people who started fighting like that over inheritances, that my family would never do that, but once my great grandparents died, EVERYONE'S true colors came out. It's very sad. Aunts and Uncles that I thought were VERY close before, are not even speaking right now.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:02 PM   #117
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yes it was real horrible! I told my Grandpa the same thing many years ago, SPEND YOUR MONEY ON YOU!!!!!! And I thank god he did, it made me happy to know he did things he liked. It is real sad how people get over $$$ she treated the grandmother terrible after my husband's dad died, it broke my heart to see an old person treated that way We ended up taking some of the $ and split it amoungst the great grandkids and started college funds for all of them! I thought that was the best way to use the money that "would have" been for my 2 sister in laws, seeing they were disinherited as well! It was not their kids fault that their parents are idiots. Oh I will stop, it is still a sore subject to me!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-19-2003, 04:52 AM   #118
souldancer
USER INFO »
Hey, Jen and DS, where is all this fantasy talk? Give up on the in-law and crazed families and let's get back to something important... Will check back..
Old 01-19-2003, 11:16 AM   #119
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I hate to hear that Jen, I think you made a good choice on how the money was spent.

Souldancer, you are right, we have turned this thread ALL AROUND. I am still stuck on my old fantasy, probably will be until it happens. Anyone else have any new ones????????????
Old 01-19-2003, 02:58 PM   #120
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Jen, I really liked your fantasy. But I was imagining that you weren't the cop I was. And damn, I need to go take a really cold shower. However, in my dream, Mark was in the passenger seat, so I stayed in the Escalade just a bit longer than you.

I was doing the same thing, Teri!! Just thinking about it right now too, ooh definitely cold shower time!!:embarass:

By the way Teri, I love your new picture of Scott. Very nice!!! That pic might just start a new fantasy. I'll let everyone know!!

Relearn Love