++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 06-15-2003, 09:25 PM   #766
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Nothing wrong with a bit of smut every now and then.
Old 06-17-2003, 11:58 PM   #767
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Yeah mine won't be as romantic and well written as Bec's BUT...... I can stir up a lot of smut and sex!:embarass:

Go for it!! Put all the smut you can!:P We're all waiting!!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 06-18-2003, 10:20 AM   #768
JenRN
USER INFO »
give me a couple days, I am off of work and will think up a good juicy one! Hey!!! What about everyone else? Sheila, Dogstar, Teri, Marlsy????????

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-18-2003, 06:48 PM   #769
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I have some ideas/thoughts up my sleeve, I'll see what I can do to get those creative juices flowing.:P

Relearn Love
Old 06-18-2003, 08:13 PM   #770
JenRN
USER INFO »
Ok this is a quickie, had to think about something good, I am in the mood!

After work I made an appointment at the spa for a deep tissue massage, I have been working for the last 6 days and my muscles in my back and legs are shot. I walk into the spa and go to the locker room to put away my things. I head over to the sauna for a quick relaxing couple of minutes before my massage. I peek in to see if anyone is in there and no one had checked in on the board so I reluctently go ahead and take off my robe and go in the sauna nude. I walk in and lock the door behind me seeing it is close to closing time and I want to be left alone. I put in a CD of slow jazz and let the speakers go in the sauna, due to being alone I let the music flow. I find a nice spot in the sauna room and lye down on my back. After a few minutes I hear this sound coming from the back of the room, I quickly brush it off and go ahead and make myelf comfortable. I hear this sound again and I turn down the tunes, I look and a siloutte of an incredible body comes towards me..... In a soft voice he says "don't turn it off on my account" I look closer and it is MARK! He stood there in front of me with nothing but a pair of boxer shorts on I quickly covered myself up with the robe and sat up in shock of who was in front of me. I said to him "what are you doing here in the spa in Virginia Mark?" He replied by saying "you know me?" I of course informed him I was a huge Creed fan and found sheer delight in his musical talents! He said "please don't cover up on my account, you have a beautiful body" I sat there thinking "I have got to be dreaming this" He takes my hand and pulls my belt around my robe off. I follow his lead of course and take off his boxers! **sigh** He lifts me up on the teakwood bench and proceeds to kiss me all over my body ever so gently, I quicky got butterflies in my stomach and thought "Oh my god this is Mark, can this REALLY be happening" He then sits down on the bench next to me and starts to run his fingers through my hair, I said to him" Are you sure you want to do this?" and he puts his finger over his mouth as to say Shhhhh..... and he wispers "I want it more than anything right now" So we go with the smooth jazz music in the background and make smooth sensual love on the bench. After 2 hours of being in the room we decided we better leave the sauna before we dehydrate to death. Outside the door was a note by the spa manager "Jen go ahead and close up we did not want to bother you" seeing I was close friends with the spa manager I was left the key. Mark proceeds to say Hmmmm lets make the best of this time, so he goes and turns on the jacuzzi in the other room, it is a large jacuzzi enough for a couple people. I went in the locker room to "freshen up" after my sensual experience and went back into the jacuzzi room. I walk in to a room lit with spa candles and orchids floating in the water of the tub. I think to myself "Is this for real?" He lifts me up in his big strong arms and gently sets me in the water, and says "I hope you like it warm we are going to be in here for awhile" We turn down the lights and take full advantage of our time alone in this beautiful spa...... I will keep it PG seeing I have very X rated things in mind! Whew....... how was that? I think I need a glass of wine now!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-18-2003, 08:23 PM   #771
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<--------------splashes face with ice cold water....

Damn girl, I know I should stay away at work when I see your name on this thread, but...........

I can never stay away....

Might I just say that I really enjoyed that one! WHEW!!!
Old 06-18-2003, 08:31 PM   #772
JenRN
USER INFO »
LOL Dogstar.... yeah it was a good one hugh? I need that wine cooler to cool me off for sure!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-18-2003, 08:42 PM   #773
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Wow.....that was verrrrry nice, Jen. Is it hot in here or what....bring on the chocolate mousse!

Relearn Love
Old 06-18-2003, 09:25 PM   #774
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Damn.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-21-2003, 03:36 AM   #775
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Awwww yeah! I think it's gettin' hot in here!! Man Jen, you are the Queen of fantasies when you do it off the top of your head! I bow to you You sure know how to pick the right smut especially having to do with Mark! I think I need some Lemonade....

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 06-21-2003, 11:29 AM   #776
JenRN
USER INFO »
LOL yeah I have a wondering mind for sure! I have another one cooking but I better wait until I am not at work to post it! Come on girls where are yours?!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-21-2003, 05:00 PM   #777
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I'm going to a friend's house for awhile tonight, but when I get home, I'll have one for you guys, I promise.

Relearn Love
Old 06-21-2003, 07:14 PM   #778
souldancer
USER INFO »
Just peaking in on you Wild Women that run with Creed! I say....let there be healthy, passionate smut! Keeps our hearts beating and gives these smileys a nice place to live!! You gals do an excellent job keeping this thread going - love to check in on it..
Old 06-21-2003, 09:10 PM   #779
JenRN
USER INFO »
Ok, I am getting a little lonely at the top here I need some help in the fantasy area, you know it is not fun being the LONE WOLF!:P

Ok I thought of this yesterday actually, bare with me! It is late on a Friday night and I am alone, I decide to check out the paper to see what movies are playing seeing the bars are not my scene, and I notice they are playing the entire Rocky series starting at 10pm, me the HUGE Rocky fan I am decide "hey what the hell, it is great to see movies you love on the big screen" So I put on my jeans and black shirt some leather sandals and head to the theatre. I watched the entire first movie of Rocky of course the best, and get a little hungry. So I wandered off the the consession stand and grab some popcorn and then found my way back to the theatre. I notice the beginning of the movie is starting and no one is there except this man sitting in the back row all alone. I went on my merry way and sat down in the middle of the theatre. About half way through the movie I noticed the man come down and sit next to me, I was a little afraid to look seeing it was late and I was alone. I reluctently turn and look and notice he had on a ball hat and he lifted up the bill of the hat and said, mind if I sit with you, I am getting lonely up there. I take a double take and notice the EYES, HOLY SHIT, it is STAPP!!!!!! I literally choked on a piece of popcorn and after I gained control of my choking I said, "Scott Stapp, what are you doing here?" He replied "Gee I thought no one would recognize me, I needed to get out and noticed the Rocky series playing and decided to give it a shot and go." I just sat there in complete awww of what was occuring(could this be happening I am in a theatre alone with Scott! He said "well I guess I can take off my hat now , I am not trying to hide anymore" He took off his hat and kicked his feet up on the chair in front of him. I thought to myself, do I talk? Or do I just sit here? So I decided to have him lead the conversation. After sitting for a half and hour we noticed that we were laughing at the same time and so on. He said so "you are not with anyone tonight, what brings you here late on a Saturday night?" I explained to him I needed to get out and get my mind off of things. He said "yeah I know how that is" I offered him some of my candy, he reached across me and I could feel his arm brush across me, ohhhh the sheer touch of him was giving me goosebumps and butterflies. We sat there for awhile and watched the movie and chatted, talking about everything from Jagger to vacations. He said "It is so easy to talk to you, it seems so natural" We locked eyes, his eyes went to the pit of my soul I just melted. He then took the candy and placed it on the seat next to him, we look at each other and he leans in and kisses me ever so lightly, his lips were soft and subtle, I was in heaven. I then had so much excitement going through me I reached over and kissed him back longer and more passionate. I noticed him looking around to see if anyone is in the theatre. I then had sheer desire take over I leaned over and slowly unbuttoned his adidas pants and It was EVERYTHING I imagined it to be He was so surprised of my initiation he said "We have to get out of here, my vehicle is parked in the back lets go!" I was so excited over what was going to occur I just grabbed my purse and left with him, without even thinking! We got into his Escalade and left, he did not say a thing to me just looked over at me and smiled. We drove for about 20 minutes and came to this long driveway and pulled in. The house was beautiful driveway lined with palm trees and flowers, he pulls in the side driveway and parks. He the gentleman that he is opens my door for me and grabbed my hand. We walked around the back of the house to this gazebo on the water, it was beautiful, laterns lit ever so lightly and some chairs in the corner, but in the center was a big queen sized bed decorated to the tee with white linen sheets! He picks me up and lays me down on the soft down comforter I look at him and he lit some candles, I looked up to see a sky lite in the gazebo and saw tons of stars! He took off his shirt, and the details of his upper body gave me sheer pleasure alone. He slowly takes off my clothes and we made long HARD passionate love on the bed!! I woke up to him stroking my hair and looking at me, he then said "I want you to move in with me, Jagger is away for the summer and I am lonely" I of course went and the rest well............

Please note is the guys are reading this, no I am not some crazy psycho just a woman with BIG FANTASIES!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-21-2003, 09:14 PM   #780
Kim V.
USER INFO »

Whoa, Jen!! I'm not usually into Mark "that way" but your story could make a girl change her mind!! LOL

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On