++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-10-2003, 09:48 PM   #301
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I keep going back to the damsel in distress fantasy, I guess because I'm such a strong personality, maybe my subconscious likes to fantasize that I'm weak and helpless and in need of saving. So whether I'm stuck on the side of the road with car trouble, or the monster from Scream 3 is stalking me (although in my fantasy, I'm not dressed like a whore ) Scott and Mark always come to my rescue. I guess I don't fantasize about Flip as much because I wouldn't want some unborn baby's daddy hitting on me.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-10-2003, 09:55 PM   #302
JenRN
USER INFO »
Right about now I am fantasizing about Scott rubbing ME down all over!!! I am tired and ache from work and ohhhh a body rub by him **** sigh*** the thought is mesmerizing!!!!! I will even recipricate it back at him!!!! The thought of him in a hot tub with that beautiful smile and soulful eyes, and hot steaming body....... Oh I am getting butterflies thinking of it!!! I am gonna get X rated if I don't watch it!:embarass: :embarass:

We need to have a fantasy contest and see who takes first prize!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-10-2003, 09:57 PM   #303
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
All I have to say is Damn! I must have been away a long time for stuff like this to be posted!

I used to write erotica. I occasionally get some thoughts and write them down. However, there is erotica that can be read and appreciated... then there is erotica that is just downright trashy and tacky. I hate trashy and tacky.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 02-10-2003, 10:00 PM   #304
JenRN
USER INFO »
Yeah Lady V..... you must read all the posts, it gets VERY interesting!!!!:embarass: I have to say I started it, the perv I am when it comes to Scott!:embarass: But it is so much damn fun!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-10-2003, 10:01 PM   #305
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
We do need to remember the age range of the members here, so we need to keep the posts at least PG-13.

Old 02-10-2003, 10:03 PM   #306
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
We do need to remember the age range of the members here, so we need to keep the posts at least PG-13.

Thanks for the reminder Then I sure as hell won't post what is in my head right now!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-11-2003, 12:30 PM   #307
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Right about now I am fantasizing about Scott rubbing ME down all over!!!  I am tired and ache from work and ohhhh  a body rub by him **** sigh*** the thought is mesmerizing!!!!!  I will even recipricate it back at him!!!!  The thought of him in a hot tub with that beautiful smile and soulful eyes, and hot steaming body....... Oh I am getting butterflies thinking of it!!!  I am gonna get X rated if I don't watch it!:embarass: :embarass:  

We need to have a fantasy contest and see who takes first prize!!!!

That sounds sooooo nice, Jen!! I've been tired lately myself so that fantasy sounds real good about now, although I don't know if I would be tired for long if that happened for real!! The smile, those eyes and the body!! That would wake me up for sure.:embarass:

You're right this is fun and I think a contest would be interesting!

Relearn Love
Old 02-11-2003, 07:17 PM   #308
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Oh man, a massage from Mr. Stapp would be OUTSTANDING right now. I did this killer workout that included shadow boxing and squats yesterday and just about every muscle in my body is aching today!
Old 02-11-2003, 10:05 PM   #309
Kim V.
USER INFO »
I actually just checked this thread for the first time last night but didn't post - I was too excited and had to take a long cold shower after reading all the fantasies in here - WHEW! All I can say is, you girls fantasize about alot of the same things I do!! Wouldn't mind having Scott rescue me in that Escalade either!! Or having a massage with warm oil, or chocolate-covered strawberries, or having whipped cream or carmel sauce drizzled on him, spoons forbidden! LOL Ok, maybe I need to go take another cold shower!!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 02-11-2003, 10:06 PM   #310
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Must get some Milanos! he he

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 02-11-2003, 10:21 PM   #311
JenRN
USER INFO »
See.... fantasies are fun! Brings out the bad girl in me!!!! :P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-12-2003, 02:38 PM   #312
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Jen, I was surprised to read how many of us are married women; I thought you were actually single! It was actually a relief that I was not the only married (happily) woman on this bb who had such fantasies about (him)! I used to think, "Oh my gosh, I must be crazy, happily married woman of 13 yrs., fantasizing about a rock star!" But we are human, red-blooded American females aren't we? And just look at him!! How could ya look at him and not melt; but like we've said so many times, it's not just his looks, it's the total package, his passion and soul, etc. mmmmm..

Old 02-12-2003, 07:24 PM   #313
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I agree with you Kim. He's definitely hot but it's more than his looks that attract me. His wonderful spirit, he's caring and he's a loving/caring father. What more could a woman want? And I'm single!!

Relearn Love
Old 02-12-2003, 08:53 PM   #314
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Kim V.
<b>Jen, I was surprised to read how many of us are married women; I thought you were actually single! &nbsp;It was actually a relief that I was not the only married (happily) woman on this bb who had such fantasies about (him)! &nbsp;I used to think, "Oh my gosh, I must be crazy, happily married woman of 13 yrs., fantasizing about a rock star!" &nbsp;But we are human, red-blooded American females aren't we? &nbsp;And just look at him!! &nbsp; &nbsp;How could ya look at him and not melt; but like we've said so many times, it's not just his looks, it's the total package, his passion and soul, etc. &nbsp;mmmmm.. </b>

Like I said I am a BAD BAD girl!!! It is something about him that draws me like a magnet, no other man does that to me, not even my husband!:embarass: He "seems" like such the coolest man, soulful, passionate, attractive and loving, his looks to me are just a huge bonus! I felt like nothing I ever had before when I was 1 foot away from him, it was EXHILERATING!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-12-2003, 09:35 PM   #315
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Just because we got married doesn't mean we can't look and appreciate!! I know I looked and appreciated A FREAKING LOT in Ft. Wayne and Philly on NYE. How can one NOT appreciate the passion and heat singing right in front of one? I know my husband looks and appreciates when HE sees a hottie, but I know, at the end of the day, he'll be coming home to me, so it works out well.