++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-27-2002, 04:47 PM   #16
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'm too pissed off to email him now. I need to cool off or I'll probably use a whole slew of words my mother would slap me for using. I will be right back, I have to go line my cat's litter box with that piece of crap newspaper.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-27-2002, 05:07 PM   #17
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
This is to go with all your other hate mail. Creed is an awesome band that promotes positive thinking, which is something more bands could do these days.How you could come out and say some of the pompus things you 've said are beyond me. What have you ever done to help anyone in need? You know what they say about opinnions and I've reserved to tell you mine. I'm not a teenager ,I'm married with two children and have been to 4 Creed shows this year, New Years Eve will be our 5th show and we live in Nashville, Tn. We love this band and what they do for the music industry and there fans. So before you print anymore of this crap you should go Tuesday to the show and find out what they're really about, Unless your still into Culture Club.

Tracey West

That's what I sent to him.
Old 12-27-2002, 06:06 PM   #18
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Here was my addition to the list of emails he probably got:

You may also add this to the list of angry letters and emails you are probably receiving after that load of crap you call journalism was expelled from your bowels regarding Creed. With all the negativity and anger that has been blaring from the radio over the past few years, some of us prefer to hear a positive message. You probably don't know much about positive messages. People who have nothing but crap in their heads don't smile much.

<i>PS... Thanks for writing another song for their next CD. It's no-talent "journalists" like yourself that make them the money they do because you fill their heads with lots of great lyrics. Great work</i>

Old 12-27-2002, 06:12 PM   #19
creedchick02
USER INFO »
Whoever E-mails this sweeney guy i hope you all remember that he is basically calling all us fans idiots, I mean they suck, they are no good, they are a rip-off of whoever....But they sold over 25 mil copies now does that make any sense to anybody, the only thing i got out of that poor excuse of an artical is.....1,JELOUSY
2,They scraped the bottom of the barral cause they needed a writer really bad
now does it scare you, that i'm able to decern? what to love and what to burn'
i'll add fuel to the fire now,
stand back, brother take your hand back,
leave it and i might crack
more than a smile or two, you see
don't judge what you don't understand,
you can't deny what has been given to me~~~~~Fear ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/creedchick020
Old 12-27-2002, 07:01 PM   #20
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
this is what i sent...i had to edit it a lil...

I know You Probably will delete this mail, because I know you're getting a lot of mail from angry Creed Fans all over the world; and you know who gave them your E-mail address? Me.
You better be glad a kooled off before I wrote this letter, because Creed means so much to me! My Parents are getting divorced and the only f***ing peace that I have right now are Praying to God and listining to my favorite band CREED. Don't F*** with my Peace! I hope you never publish SH** like this agian! And I hope You lose your job because your doing a Piss-Poor job at it!
Sincerely,
Matthew Schorr

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 12-27-2002, 08:35 PM   #21
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedchick02
Whoever E-mails this sweeney guy i hope you all remember that he is basically calling all us fans idiots....

Yes, I pointed that out in my very lengthy e-mail I sent him. The line about *people who don't know better*. I told him that was a gratuitous insult that added nothing to his piece-of-crap excuse for an opinion piece...My e-mail is too long to list here, but suffice it to say, I ripped his story big-time. First off, he didn't do his Creed homework and had several factual errors, which I corrected. It's this kind of crap that gives legitimate journalists a bad name.

Oh, Teri...LOVED your e-mail!
Old 12-27-2002, 10:20 PM   #22
JenRN
USER INFO »
I am much too pissed to even e-mail right now! Just another LOSSER who is annoyed with any positive influences in life! People like them are sometimes not even worth responding to, that is the reaction they want! The best thing that could happen is to sell out the Philly show and prove to him how much Creed really means to their fans!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-27-2002, 10:25 PM   #23
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
I am much too pissed to even e-mail right now! &nbsp;Just another LOSSER who is annoyed with any positive influences in life! &nbsp;People like them are sometimes not even worth responding to, that is the reaction they want! &nbsp;

Maybe so, but it's my quest to right the wrongs printed by these morons, or, at the very least, educate them a little so that if they are going to bash, they at least have more knowledge at their disposal.
Old 12-27-2002, 10:28 PM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Dogstar: A woman on a mission. She spends her nights as a mild mannered copy editor for the sports dept. at a major Philly paper, but by day she is on her personal quest to right the wrongs of all the pinheads in the journalism field. She has a big "D" on her chest!! Go Dogstar! Let's set these jackasses straight!!!!!

Old 12-27-2002, 10:42 PM   #25
JenRN
USER INFO »
I am afraid if I unleash the real beast in me it could get really ugly! I get VERY defensive when it comes to Creed, and I can get nasty real easy! I am one of these people who will take the shirt off my back for anyone but cross me...... watch out! This person would have one hell of a can of whoop-ass on his case!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-27-2002, 10:50 PM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Why do you think I choose to be your friend?? I don't even want to imagine the alternative.

You've all seen how I can get my Irish up when people come around here spouting their crap, I needed to walk away from that article and come back when I wasn't as aggravated before I could reply to it.

Old 12-27-2002, 11:42 PM   #27
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>Dogstar: A woman on a mission. She spends her nights as a mild mannered copy editor for the sports dept. at a major Philly paper, but by day she is on her personal quest to right the wrongs of all the pinheads in the journalism field. She has a big "D" on her chest!! Go Dogstar! Let's set these jackasses straight!!!!! </b>

LMAO!
Old 12-28-2002, 10:31 PM   #28
tru2mine
USER INFO »
i wouldnt even bother writing to that asshole. People who write things about somebody who are successful is only doing it for attention. He knows people are going to write him because they disagree and thats what he wants. He someone who obviously doesnt listen to music closely
Old 12-28-2002, 11:07 PM   #29
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
this is what i sent...i had to edit it a lil...

&nbsp; I know You Probably will delete this mail, because I know you're getting a lot of mail from angry Creed Fans all over the world; and you know who gave them your E-mail address? Me. &nbsp;
&nbsp; You better be glad a kooled off before I wrote this letter, because Creed means so much to me! My Parents are getting divorced and the only f***ing peace that I have right now are Praying to God and listining to my favorite band CREED. Don't F*** with my Peace! I hope you never publish &nbsp;SH** like this agian! And I hope You lose your job because your doing a Piss-Poor job at it!
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Sincerely,
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Matthew Schorr

yay

www.evanescence.com - check em out!
Old 12-28-2002, 11:12 PM   #30
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
me> < that m***er F***er

Jesus + Guitars = Life