++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-25-2005, 10:23 AM   #301
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
All We Need Is Love~~John Lennon Smart Guy !!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-26-2005, 06:40 AM   #302
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) All We Need Is Love~~John Lennon Smart Guy !!!
Amen!!!

Heaven

Old 02-26-2005, 06:41 AM   #303
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 26th

"Who says that we get to make the rules?"

So often we feel that God is not listening because we don't get what we ask for. We want results immediately, and we decide beforehand what we will accept as an answer and what we will not...

The Lord hears us, and His is true to answer us, but He always measures His responses according to His divine wisdom. He knows what is best for us, even when it doesn't agree with what we want. It is natural and human to doubt the Lord sometimes. He understands that. Just don't give up. The Lord breaks through our desert spots, to comfort us when we cry.

O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Psalm 22:2

Heaven

Old 02-26-2005, 07:02 AM   #304
creedsister
USER INFO »
AMEN !!! Yes We Get In Self A Lot But He See And Hears And Knows All And Works Everything So His Will Be Perfect,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-26-2005, 01:52 PM   #305
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: It is natural and human to doubt the Lord sometimes. He understands that. Just don't give up. The Lord breaks through our desert spots, to comfort us when we cry.

ROMANS 8:24-26

24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

hope and faith require patience...love is patient...as God has patience with us, so we too learn to have patience with one another.

thanks for the post, heaven...they do have a tendency to make one "think"...

~peace

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 02-26-2005 at 01:55 PM.
Old 02-26-2005, 07:31 PM   #306
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 02-27-2005, 08:23 AM   #307
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 27th

"How do we reach the maturity we desire in life?"

The New Testament word for maturity suggests reaching the finish line, completing the task. We should mature as individuals, growing to become the kind of people who are exemplary and productive. We should mature as Christians, striving for the goals we have set. Maturity is growing toward the "high marks," the goal lines of life, and giving that process all we have to make it happen.

For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.

Philippians 4:13

Heaven

Old 02-27-2005, 12:21 PM   #308
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 02-28-2005, 06:25 AM   #309
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 28th

"Power!"

We like that concept. When it is godly power, might does make right, because godly power is accompanied by love and self-discipline. These three together make a person's life effective. Live life to its fullest: not as a closet Christian, afraid of standing true and firm, but one who lives by God's power, shares God's love, and displays God's virtues.

God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7

Heaven

Old 02-28-2005, 10:44 AM   #310
creedsister
USER INFO »
Wherein I Suffer Trouble As An Evildoer, Even Unto Bonds But The Word Of God Is Not Bound Therefore I Endure All Things For The Elects Sakes That They May Also Obtain The SALVATION Which Is In Christ Our Lord With Eternal Glory If It Is A Faithful For If We Be Dead With Him We Shall Also Live With Him If We Suffer We Shall Also Reign With Him If We Deny Him He Shall Also Deny Us If We Believe Not Yet He Abideth Faithful He Cannot Deny Himself And Amen!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2005, 08:14 PM   #311
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

March 1st

"Outward prayer."

Perhaps the most pleasing prayer that we offer to God is the prayer that we pray for someone else. A prayer for another person is an unselfish and caring act. It takes the trust we have in God and extends it outward in behalf of other people. It is an example of how we can walk in the footsteps of Jesus. Certainly, God wants us to pray for our personal needs, but we enter into His ministry and love when we send forth our prayers in the names of others.

Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

Psalm 22:20

Heaven

Old 03-01-2005, 09:51 PM   #312
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes I Believe When We Pray For Others We Pray For The Master As Well You Know I Got Unicorns Hanging And Setting All Over High Places In My House Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa And When Im Asked Why Its To Repersent That Scriputre Pslams 22.21 Save Me From The Lions Mouth For Thou Hast Heared Me From The Horns Of The Unicorns
Old 03-02-2005, 06:37 AM   #313
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Heaven

Old 03-02-2005, 06:37 AM   #314
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

March 2nd

"Learn to walk before you run."

Spiritual growth is like physical growth... We start small and move ahead one day at a time.

I couldn't talk to you as I would mature Christians... I had to feed you with milk and not with solid food.

1 Corinthians 3:1-2

Heaven

Old 03-02-2005, 11:42 AM   #315
creedsister
USER INFO »
Heb.5 11.14 Of Whom we Have Many Things To Say And Heared And To Be Utered see ye are dull of hearing..For when for the time ye ought to be teachers ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles Of The Orcales Of God And Are Become Such As Need Of Milk And Not Of Strong Meat..For Everyone that useth milk Is Unskilful In The Word Of Righteousness For He Is A Babe..But Strong Meat belongs to theme that are Full Of Age, I really dont believe has nothing to do with age even those who by reason of use have their senses excrcised to disern both good and evil we grow up in a lot of ways Study To Show Thyself Approved BUT BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH DO HUNGER AND THIRST AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED