++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-31-2004, 10:10 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Angels Cry

I Will live for today no matter what what comes my way i will hold on to truth which is worth body soul heart and mind sometimes unkind but never wrong at anytime and sometimes when i feel strong enough to climb the highest Mountian and go fourth you somehow bring me down low again this amazes me when the angels cry let go again you will prove theme wrong oh why must i be so strong when i thought i was closed to the end you remind me that it is only the begining to many beginings without end time seems to have frozen to give me all the time i need you have not hidden your self from me noir your mercy noir your love you were my bridge that lead me over high water that was so very much higher than i when you call my name everything else can dye your blood your fire your water is the reason why i here your song i believe in that song that searches mine soul when the trees and moon and stars calls you lord and praise you they know your name it brings me shame that what you loved and adored the most still knows not your name as we the angels cry we know you love theme so as we the angels cry because you came as one of theme not us noir are nature as we cry holy holy holy holy we shall carry you for eternity we dont care if we dye and bleed as the angels cry you walk with theme where we wont tread but do they know that still after so long as the angels cry we love you we exalt thy names always we cry holy holy holy dont let,em get you down thy shall all know your name as we cry holy blessed be thy name alpha omega as we cry holy holy holy holy
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-01-2004, 06:02 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
awesome creedsister loved it!
Old 08-02-2004, 01:02 AM   #3
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Nice worship there.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-02-2004, 11:45 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
haha thank ya
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-02-2004, 01:04 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Creedsister, that is beautiful!
This line is great:
heart and mind sometimes unkind but never wrong at anytime
Old 08-02-2004, 11:43 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks Dogstar
Old 08-03-2004, 12:49 AM   #7
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Your passion is amazing!
Old 08-03-2004, 01:05 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »