++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-13-2003, 04:40 PM   #1
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Loss Of Peace

Today I have lost much of my spirit. Someone that I know and love was beaten and taken to the hospital last night. I have posted on Souldancer's Post For Peace, but at this moment I cannot feel peace within the world. Hope has been replaced by sadness, and happiness replaced by fear.

I can't post anymore at this time, I'm crying for my loved one, myself and the world.
Old 12-13-2003, 05:10 PM   #2
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
whitebird I am soo sorry about your loved one. As you have been there soo many times for the rest of us , let us extend our arms out to you and support you in this time of despair,. As you have all told us in the best your pain will recede and life will get better! You have always offered us kind words so, please do not lose hope! Know that as I post this I say a prayer of support for your loved one and prayer for guidance for you! {{{{{whitebird}}}}}} We love you and though right now it is hard to feel peace and happiness you will someday again! We are here for you!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "

Last edited by SCOTTSMYMAN : 12-13-2003 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-13-2003, 05:28 PM   #3
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
I know what you are feeling right now, whitebird. I'm sorry to hear that news, and I hope your loved one makes progress and get's well very very soon.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 12-13-2003, 06:41 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Today I have lost much of my spirit. Someone that I know and love was beaten and taken to the hospital last night. I have posted on Souldancer's Post For Peace, but at this moment I cannot feel peace within the world. Hope has been replaced by sadness, and happiness replaced by fear.

I can't post anymore at this time, I'm crying for my loved one, myself and the world.
I really hate to here that with all my heart you seem like such a kindred soul,,I will talk to the father for you,,and if you can no longer find peace,,my advice is Look for it were you left it,,and fear only is fear when you fear it,,,may peace find you again!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-13-2003, 07:06 PM   #5
Sheila63
USER INFO »
whitebird, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I wish your loved one a speedy recovery. I can only imagine the range of emotions you must be feeling right now. Kris is right, please do not lose your hope. We're here to support you in any way that we can. You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers. {{{{whitebird}}}}

Relearn Love
Old 12-13-2003, 07:24 PM   #6
marlsy
USER INFO »
I'm so sorry whitebird, may god take you and your loved one in his arms and heal the body and soul, remember, we are here for you.
Old 12-13-2003, 07:28 PM   #7
whitebird
USER INFO »
Thank you all for your kind words and support, it means so very much to me.

My eyes have always reflected my spirit, and today when I look in the mirror, I can see that the spark has faded. I know that this will pass, and I will regain what has been damaged, but when I am one to ask for peace in the world, and it touches my own life, I somehow feel betrayed.

My loved one will be alright physically, for which I am very thankful, but I worry that the violence will linger in their spirit. Memory will of this will not go away with time.
Old 12-13-2003, 07:36 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Whitebird, I'm so sorry your loved one had to endure that. You have my deepest sympathies and wishes for your loved one's speedy recovery and prayers for more peace. Let yourself feel the anger get past it, it will happen. You are too gentle a spirit for anything else...
Old 12-13-2003, 07:40 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
whitebird i know that fadded spark well,,as far as your freind,,all wounds can be healed by power of christ,but sometimes it takes more than a lot a prayer that soul of your friend that may be bruised has gotta want to let go og it for its self than it can be free of its demons so i will pray that my lord reaches that poor soul and sets it free,,peace be with you
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-13-2003, 07:46 PM   #10
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I pray for you and for your loved one, whitebird. They say things happen for a reason but in cases like this I cannot fathom a reason why. It just boggles my mind. Prayers and hugs for you and yours to be stong.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-13-2003, 09:27 PM   #11
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
You have my prayers and support too Whitebird....
Old 12-13-2003, 09:52 PM   #12
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Whitebird!

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your friend I know excatly what you are feeling, I had the same feelings after hearing about all the bad things that go on in the world now. So much tragedy and sadness I just try to think about everything good that happens, it kinda helps block out all of the bad Plus coming to the Creed boards helps to! Coming here is that break from reality that we all need once in a while
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-13-2003, 11:56 PM   #13
JenRN
USER INFO »
Oh my goodness!!! I am so sorry to hear this. I know that it must really be hard to keep "positive thoughts" in such a time of confusion and anger. Please know that we are here for you and care about you. At times like that you wonder what makes people do the things they do. You and your friend will be in my prayers.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-14-2003, 12:37 PM   #14
whitebird
USER INFO »
Thank you again to everyone for your kind words. I do feel better today, and I know that your support helped.

When this violence happened, there were strangers who helped my loved one, and for their kindness I am very thankful. I hope that I may meet them and thank them in person.

The kindness of strangers is a very special thing, because they ask nothing for what they have done, and help to make this world a better place.

Peace.

Last edited by whitebird : 12-14-2003 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-18-2003, 09:28 PM   #15
whitebird
USER INFO »
It has been a rough week for my family, and loved one.

I have however never felt anger for what has happened. Perhaps people would consider this unusual, but I can't find it in my heart to hate. The young people that have been involved in this, have been lead in a direction that has hurt many, including their own families. I have felt sadness, dismay, and fear. We are working to solve this situation, and are seeking the best route for each of the young people involved. Please help me to give open honest love and support, to help the situation.

Peace (And I Really, Really Mean It!!!!!!)