++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-27-2002, 10:41 PM   #1
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
How many times have you seen Creed live?

Just curious how many times everyone has seen Creed live? I have seen them 4 times. I saw them first in Washington DC in Feb and really got the Creed concert fever BAD and had to go more and get closer.
So I saw them 3 more times over the summer and had pit front row at the end of the catwalk the last 2 times!! What an experience!!! What was your favorite part of the concert? It really is a rush every time I see them, to pick a favorite part is hard I guess "What If" and "Torn, MOP " would be tops!!!! They blow my mind away everytime, and I have seen a lot of concerts from Metallica to U2 and I really feel Creed was the best Live!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 10-27-2002, 10:47 PM   #2
faceless kiwi
USER INFO »
Once. March this year.
And I want them to come back to nz!

And as we gathered in the ashes
Said "fire em up boys and let 'em go"
They're making music for the masses
Sliced up real thin for the radio.

Now all that you took for granted
Has been replaced. Replaced by an actor. And now that you're left with nothing but more of the same.
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
You all sound the same, With nothing to say. We say your an actor!."

PACIFIER- NOTHING
Old 10-27-2002, 11:46 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Once so far and they totally blew me away live. I'm going one more time and possible another before the tour ends. If they're within 12 hours of driving, I'm there!
Old 10-27-2002, 11:52 PM   #4
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I've been to 3...1 in St Paul in Feb, 2 in August...going to 2 more shows in Nov and going back to Phoenix in Dec for the show that was postponed in Oct...I CAN'T WAIT!!! The show in Dec will be the top off...got pit tix...is gonna be sooooo AWESOME!!! I swear they get better and better each time I see them!!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 10-27-2002, 11:54 PM   #5
JenRN
USER INFO »
Dogstar you feel the same as I do, 12 hours and I am there!!! BELIEVE me you will love it even more each time, it is an ADDICTION!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 10-27-2002, 11:55 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Oh, I know and I am seriously afflicted!
Old 10-28-2002, 12:01 AM   #7
JenRN
USER INFO »
luvscott4ever!!! Congrats on the pit seats!!
You will be blown away!!! Let me say that being in the pit twice it is SERIOUS business!! When you get to the venue (and get there early, I went 8hours early each time) run like hell to get to the front, people mean business!! I was at the end of the catwalk 2 times on the rail best view of Scott there, I got his sweat on me twice!!! People seem to go first for the stage in front of Mark then the rail goes next, really anywhere in the front row is good, just when you get there DON"T move some people can be vicious!!!

Have fun!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 10-28-2002, 12:23 AM   #8
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Thanx Jen!! But I'm not too worried about this venue..Seems like the pit is pretty small!! That's why I got pit tix for this one...I live in MN and they are always at the Excel and that pit is the whole floor...in Feb, we had floor tix and I didn't even bother going down there, just a little too crazy for me..My daughter and I went to Incubus a few weeks ago and had floor tix, and I'll tell you...I will NEVER do that again...man, them people are CRAZY!! I know they're not quite as crazy at Creed concerts, but I'm not going thru what I went thru at Incubus..must be getting too old..lol..And here's hoping I get sweat on me!!! You lucky girl you!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 10-28-2002, 12:34 AM   #9
souldancer
USER INFO »
Twice... so far. First time was Oct. 4 Las Vegas - got to the venue at 9 AM...hung out with other Cfreaks - was fun, and well worth the rail place - was riding high for days! Unfortunately, I was ill at the second concert last week (Shoreline)...but am recuperating and am heading back to Vegas in a few hours for Concert #3,...but the best will be seeing Creed with some fellow addicted CF friends in Ft. Wayne! How do we spell A D D I C T E D??
Old 10-28-2002, 01:08 AM   #10
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Only once.....I really want them to come back to Texas! My fave part of the show was when they ended the concert with "Higher" and all the pyro and flames and lights just started bursting. It was so AWESOME!!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 10-28-2002, 11:56 AM   #11
marlsy
USER INFO »
OMG i'm so jealous of all you pitsters!!!!! I was 7th in line the day the tickets went on sale and still didnt get pit tickets, I was so dissapointed! My seats wernt bad though, and even if the tickets were in the worst place possible I still would of went!
The LA concert was my first Creed concert, But NOT my last, trust me I will see them every tour they ever go on! I am determined to get to the rail next time, I HAVE to have some of that sweat your talking about! I want to see his expressions close up! I want to feel the heat of all the pyros, I want it all! Any tips on getting pit tickets? Is ordering on line at ticketmaster.com the minute the tickets go on sale the best way or is waiting in line the best? Jen I too have been to many rock concerts and this one does top the list, I have to say Bon Jovi on the slippery when wet tour was also soooo awsome!! Jon Bon Jovi does it for me also! But Scott blows me awayyyyy
Old 10-28-2002, 12:21 PM   #12
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I am going AGAIN! I just bought a pit ticket for the 11/19 show at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, PA....Woo-hoooooo! (I'm also going to another show before that one!) Haven't been in the pit yet, but as far as ordering, I got mine through ticketmaster. I called the venue just to get the low-down. The whole arena floor will be the pit, so I'm going to get there way early to make sure I get close enough for the drops of sweat to fall on me! Woooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old 10-28-2002, 02:57 PM   #13
Read JDM
USER INFO »
Three times. The first was in February at the Continental Airlines Arena in NJ. I believe it was on the 23rd, but, whenever it was, it was one of the shows that was postponed on account of Mark's family troubles. Then I saw them again in August on the 2nd and the 3rd at the Tweeter Center in Camden, NJ. My favorite part of the live act is the fury with which they open the show; the combination of Bullets, Freedom Fighter and What If is just so furious and perfect, I can't get enough of it.
Old 10-28-2002, 03:20 PM   #14
thecandylady
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to thecandylady Send a message via AIM to thecandylady Send a message via Yahoo to thecandylady
I've seen them once, during the human clay tour, in Marysville ca. I had grass seats, but it was great!!!!!!!!!! It took me days to come down off my "Creed High"
Old 10-28-2002, 04:53 PM   #15
Unforgiven Fan
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Unforgiven Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Unforgiven Fan
I have seen them 3 times and all three times they kicked ass...they are the best when they are live...