++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-08-2004, 11:07 PM   #76
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Look...I need to go now and get to bed ...

I'll get on here in the morning anywhere from 7:30 (am) to about 8:00 (am) ....I'll try to get on after class If I can....

btw....the times I just gave you....its central time where I'm at ....so the times probably be different from you all are at....

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 01-09-2004, 02:12 AM   #77
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
You gotta hang in there Kim and take care of yourself, that's what matters the most. We can help you, but at the end of the day, you have to find a way out yourself. But we love ya and we will take care of you.

Someone very close to me has just gone through absolute hell and back, and I was right there by his side from the beginning. I saw the pain, the hatred, the tears, the anger, and the helplessness that he went through, but he got a grip and made through it battered and bruised, but he still made it and he is alive today. The things he went through, well honestly, no one should have to go through what he did, NOBODY.

If he made it anybody can, hang in there Kim.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-09-2004, 02:15 AM   #78
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Highschool sucked heapin piles of money butt
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-09-2004, 08:35 AM   #79
Julbright
USER INFO »
That is right - Kim you are the only one who can truly make this better. I am hoping that if you haven't cut yet that you won't start. Talk to someone, a professional, who can help you find a way to cope with your pain. Sometimes it takes a while to get through it but it is worth it and it can be done. You could even talk to your medical doctor - your doc may know of a good counselor who can help you. I probably won't be around much over the weekend so I am hoping that you will be ok.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 01-09-2004, 08:46 AM   #80
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright)

Are you able to promise us right now that you won't do anything to hurt yourself for the next 48 hours?

Hope your not gonna get a counsler or someone to come and track me down or something....

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 01-09-2004, 09:20 AM   #81
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I PM'd this to you Kim but I'm going to let everyone know, as it may help. When I was in High School, one of my very close friends was having some problems and she felt very uncomfortable speaking with her parents about things. However, she felt very comfortable with my mother and started confiding in her instead. My mom was warm and very caring and concerned and was of great help to my friend. If you can't talk to your parents, talk to someone else you are comfortable with. Don't keep it inside.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-09-2004, 09:43 AM   #82
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Kim I'm soo glad you have decided to keep talking to us! Just know that it will pass. You hear all of us have been through similar situations and managed to survive. It's hard I know but I have faith in you that you will! Please keep hanging in there. You're family here at Creedfeed will never let you down!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 01-09-2004, 09:57 AM   #83
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) Highschool sucked heapin piles of money butt

excuse me?
Old 01-09-2004, 11:27 AM   #84
Julbright
USER INFO »
GEEK 2004 - regarding your comment about sending someone to find you ----

Unfortunately, I can't really act in a professional capacity in a forum like this. If you had told me this in person and I knew you, I would be ethically and legally obligated to try to get you in a safe place. Here, though, all I can do is pray for you as a friend, and tell you what I think you need to know. I can tell you that there are people on this board who wanted to try to find ways to find you if it it became clear that you were going to attempt to hurt yourself. I only tell you that so that you can see that people care about you - even though we don't "know" you - the world is a very big place and there are so many more friendly caring people than the cowards who bully you at school. Dont' forget that. I felt HS for the most part was miserable but college/after high school ROCKED. When I was in HS I was shy and kind on the outskirts. In college, I obtained a job in the residence halls and promoted as high as one can go, I was on homecoming court, I was elected all school vice president (in a univeristy of 6,000 people), had a paid grad assitantship that allowed me to go to graduate school for free, and I made the most amazing friends in the world. I have friends who didn't go to college and the same things happened in their life. Even though it may seem that others in your school are happy and confident, they have insecurities and worries too. That is probably what is behind their bullying! Just hang in there and believe that things do and will change.

Listening to Creed can help so much. Do you have a video of the creed behind the music from VH1? When I listen to stapp's history it just amazes me. He once felt like you and look at him now - on top of the world.

My last piece of rambling here - remember that the only thing you really can control in this life is yourself. Be aware of your feelings and behaviors and try to be the best you you can be. Don't compare yourself to others and such. Decide what you like and don't like in life and live true to yourself. Only then can you really be happy. There will always be someone who disagrees with you or makes different choices. There is no one right answer. Be the best that you can be.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie

Last edited by Julbright : 01-09-2004 at 11:30 AM.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:16 PM   #85
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Kim, everyone has given you some wonderful advice. I shared some of my story here with everyone last night to show that there is hope, to help you realize that you're not alone and life does get better. I know how much you love music. Let that music help you. You know from the letter that I shared with you a few months ago how much Creed's words and music have helped me in my life the last few years. I will be around this weekend so please feel free to pm me, email me or use AIM to reach me, okay. We care about you and we've got your back.

Relearn Love
Old 01-09-2004, 12:16 PM   #86
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
if any one who whishes to IM me ....i`m online now...

"Snuff" - Slipknot
Old 01-09-2004, 12:20 PM   #87
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by GeeK_2004) if any one who whishes to IM me ....i`m online now...

Kim, I'm at work so I don't have access to AIM but I'll send you a pm, okay?

Relearn Love
Old 01-09-2004, 12:39 PM   #88
whitebird
USER INFO »
G2004, I can't IM you at this time, laugh if you will, but I will have to have my son show me how.

All the caring that has been going on in this thread is one of the most wonderful experiences that I have seen in a very long time. You are never alone here, and many here have opened their hearts to you. Don't ever forget that each of us makes a difference in this world, and you are touching peoples hearts, and they are responding because of your honesty.

The kindness of strangers is very special. You have awakened this in us.

Someday you can pass on your love and kindness to a stranger, in return.

If you are still on now let me know how you are doing.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:54 PM   #89
marlsy
USER INFO »
Kim, I just want you to know I know how you feel. I was depressed as a teenager and also used to cry myself to sleep many nights. I never thought I would be happy.

I'm here to tell you that when things seem their worst and nothing ever seems that it will be ok, you get through it by just going minute by minute, day by day. I never got the help I needed either because I really didn't want to burden my Mom, she was a single mother and worked alot to make ends meet. I really wish I would of asked for help though, As a mother that i am now, I would be heartbroken if I knew my child was in so much pain and they didn't come to me. I think you may be surprised by your Mom if you sit her down and talk to her about how you feel, if not her then someone else you feel comfortable with.

I am also here to tell you , things after High School get way way better!!!!! I met my husband, got married, had 3 kids and never ever thought I could be this happy. I'm not saying it cured my depression, because it didn't, I sought help as an adult and am now on medication for my depression and I can't tell you how much it helps!!! I am happy and not stressed and sad all the time like I used to be. I can't tell you enough times that you need to seek professional help. Please Please take our advice of those who have been how you are feeling now and confide in someone close to you. It's sooo important. What you are feeling now will pass I promise, it's not worth throwing your precious gift of life away. Think about how it would hurt your family and friends to know that you were in that much pain and you never shared with them, please please reach out. I will be praying for you......
Old 01-09-2004, 01:25 PM   #90
GeeK_2004
USER INFO »
I have dealt with (depression) for about 3 1/2 --4 years now...I never really got any help. I just simply left all the thoughts all botteled up inside...I've tried many times to TRY at least, to talk to my mom...But I just couldnt tell her anything....

i never taken anything for it (depression...)

"Snuff" - Slipknot