++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-21-2007, 08:05 PM   #1921
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory To God

Brother Its In Those Times GLORY TO GOD We Recall the precepts AND OUR SALVATION TO THE MOST HIGH GOD, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY The Sorrow Of Separation AND THE ALMIGHTY PRAYER FOR DELIVEARANCE and AND If we Attend To His Words PROVERBS 4, verse 20 Attend my words INCLINE thine ears to my sayings LET THEME NOT DEPART from thine eyes AND KEEP THEME IN THE MIDST OF THINE HEART, Man Shall Not Live By bread Alone But Every Word That Proceeds Out Of The Mouth Of God, AND I GOTTA tell Ya AND TESTIFIY we would all be up crap creek without a paddle WITHOUT HIS WORDS AND HIS WISDOM AND HIS GLORY DIVINE we will find at times its needed as much AS HIS MERCY THAT REIGNS FOREVER GLORY Psalms 119 169 and 172 LET MY CRY COME Near Before Thee O LORD Give Me Understanding ACORDING TO THY WORD OH HOW SWEET IS IT MORE SWEETER THAN HONEY to my mouth Let My Supplication Come Before Thee DELIVER ME ACORDING TO THY WORD , MY LIPS SHALL UTTER PRAISE WHEN THOU Has Taught Me My Statues My tounge shall speak of the word GLORYYYYYYYYYY FOR ALL THY COMMANDMENTS ARE RIGHTEOUSNESS proverbs 2 5,8 TRUST IN THE LORD with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding in all ways ACKNOWLEGE HIM and he shall direct all thy paths be not wise in thine own heart fear the lord and depart from evil it shall be health to thy navel and marrow to thy bones,
Old 12-21-2007, 09:15 PM   #1922
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

Hey Sis... Great words!

We must set a strict guard upon our souls; keep our hearts from doing hurt, and getting hurt...

Heaven

Old 12-22-2007, 09:28 AM   #1923
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 22nd

"Shepherds and the glory of the Lord in the same sentence?"

Shepherds enjoyed a great heritage in Israel with Abraham, Moses, and David as notable shepherds and God being identified through Psalm 23 as a great shepherd. But by this time in Israelite history, they were not highly regarded. They smelled like sheep. They spent their time with sheep. They were not really clean and religious enough to be considered spiritual. So when God chose to announce the birth of Jesus to shepherds with his contingent of angels he makes his point clear: Everyone is loved by God, everyone has access to God, and everyone is desired by God.

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."

Luke 2:8-11

Heaven

Old 12-23-2007, 12:35 AM   #1924
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Hey Sis... Great words!

We must set a strict guard upon our souls; keep our hearts from doing hurt, and getting hurt...

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD MY BROTHER, He doeth Guard All Of His Saftley Under The Shadows Of His Almighty Wings ...HE WILL SURLEY GLORY TO GOD keep thy feet from falling
Old 12-23-2007, 08:53 AM   #1925
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 23rd

"The journey in us all."

The wise men never took their eyes from the star. They had spent the better part of their adult lives watching for this very star to usher in the new Messiah. A new age was come upon the earth, and they devoted everything they had to meet it when it started. They had traveled for months, hoping for little more than a glimpse of the new babe who would set the world straight. Three of the most powerful men of the world committed themselves to worshipping the baby Jesus. Nothing was more important in all the world.

Christ comes to us anew each Christmas, and we must ask ourselves what He means to us. For some, He will make us willing to give up everything to follow Him. For others, He will make us willing to begin the journey of the faith. Regardless of where we are in our faith, He will come to meet us there, and He will come with love and understanding.

Kings of the earth, and all people; princes , and all judges of the earth... Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.

Psalm 148:11, 13

Heaven

Old 12-24-2007, 08:21 AM   #1926
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 24th

"Never lose faith in the coming of Jesus!"

The shepherds reaction to baby Jesus is exactly what our reaction will be when we see the returning Jesus: we will glorify and praise God for all the things we see and hear and will find that they are just as God has promised them to us. Since God kept his word in the first coming of Jesus, we can be assured that he will do it with the Second Coming of Jesus!

[The shepherds] hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby [Jesus], who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed... But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

Luke 2:16-20

Heaven

Old 12-25-2007, 08:59 AM   #1927
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Christmas Day 2007

"Our Prince of peace!"

While Jesus is God's Son and Mary's son, he is also our Son. He is the child given to the world so you and I can become God's child. What greater gift can we have than Jesus, and through Jesus, God as our Father.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

Merry Christmas Friends...

Heaven

Old 12-25-2007, 11:23 PM   #1928
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Never Loose The Faith Of The Coming Of Christ

GLORY TO GOD, there is so much peace through all of our valleys and conflicts my brother just by looking for him and his coming in everlasting glory there is nothing like a believer to be captavated by rapture there is a constat peace like no other and i love the vison brother and the spirt through out the daily through this holiday season that you,ve brought us in scripture its been real i also feel the promise of rest coming from the book of hebrews that i.d love to yell out its been really beautiful and not dull but very captivating of using all your titles around the birth of christ the shepereds its just been a blessing how you,ve kept that spirt flowing here at the feed, Blessings
Old 12-26-2007, 06:26 AM   #1929
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Thanks Sis!

Heaven

Old 12-26-2007, 06:27 AM   #1930
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 26th

"Peace for all."

God's gift to Simeon was truly precious and touching. He is the embodiment of every nation, race, and culture that is seeking God's salvation. God's salvation, as Luke loves to remind us again and again, is for all people!

Simeon took him [Jesus] in his arms and praised God, saying: "Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel."

Luke 2:28-32

Heaven

Old 12-27-2007, 06:12 AM   #1931
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 27th

"He has bee so very gracious to us!"

Praise must not come just from our lips. Praise must emanate from deep within our soul, recognizing all the great blessings God has given us. While God is worthy of praise because he his holy and majestic and mighty, we have even greater reasons to praise him.

Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

Psalm 103:1-3

Heaven

Old 12-27-2007, 07:23 PM   #1932
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Thanks Sis!

Heaven

Your Welcome Brother
Old 12-27-2007, 08:06 PM   #1933
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To The Gracious And Most High God

He Spoke Unto The People , Saying your lips sing praise of me And your words are fancy and flattering GLORY TO GOD, speaking to A cold Waxed Genration, as he spoke of GLORY TO GOD ITS JUST GREAT TO SPEAK OF HIS MIGHTY WORDS ALL THOUGH U PRAISE your hearts be far from me AS some pray for that spirt of revivale To Hit These COLD WAX PLACES YET THEY WILL MAKE NO MENTION Of His Precious Words Of Truth MY LORD SAID AND MIGHTY IS HIS NAME THOSE WHO SEEK ME SHALL FOLLOW ME IN SPIRT AND IN TRUTH AND I MUST SAY HES SPIRT IS A REVIVALE, and we should be prasing him for greater things AND PRASING HIM FOR THE GOD HE IS That all men in due time call up on THE MIGHTY OF MIGHTYS And when you think OF HOW MANY TIMES HE DESEVES THE PRAISE From Pulling You Up From A Pit And at times AT SELF HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT OR THE NEW DISCOVERY that I found I HAD IN MY SELF Your Going Look Back Again AND YOUR GOING KNOW IT WAS THE LORD THY GOD THE SAME GOD WHOS NAME THAT IS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE MORE TIMES THAN YOU REALLY CARE TO COUNT IT WAS HE THAT NEVER LEFT YA, and we praise him BUT WE CAN NEVER PRAISE HIM ENOUGH FOR ALL THE GOOD HE DOES in like when we dont even acknowlege Its him that does the small favours If you get a word of Encourmagment FROM SOME ONE and if its small AND it cant describe where you,ve been BUT IT HELPS AND IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD IN TIMES OF INSECURTIY AND STAND STILLS AND WATING UPON THE LORD YOUR GOD we at times in our busy self forget those things BUT ITS COMING FROM THE SAME GOD THAT PULLED YA OUT OF THAT MIERY PIT DANK DARK PIT ITS COMING FROM THE SAME GOD WHO PROMISED HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU, HE IS ALWAYS WORTHY TO PRAISED O LORD GOD OF HOSTS WHO IS STRONG LORD LIKE UNTO THEE OR TO THY FAITHFULLNESS ROUND ABOUT THEE THOU RUKEST THE RAGING OF THE SEA WHEN THE WAVES THEROF START TO ARISE THOU STILLEST THEME, Psalm 88, 8,9 The Acts Of The Mighty God Im Going Be On A Long POST sorry !!! WHEN WE TRUST IN HIM FULLY AND WE,VE SEEN THOSE RAGING WAVES AND TIDES Pull Us down in a pit Before WHEN WE TRUST HIM AND LOVE HIM HE IS PEACE Against The Storm He Is Are Refuge HIS DISCIPLES WE,RE AFRAID WHEN THEY SAW THE STORM COMING And He Said Unto Theme OH YE HAVE LITTLE FAITH GLORY TO GOD AND HE SAID PEACE BE STILL and the waters and the mighty winds were still PRAISE TO A FAITHFUL , MIGHTY GOD, blessings guys
Old 12-28-2007, 06:12 AM   #1934
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 28th

"Rest in His grace and providence more and worry less."

At the end of the year, it sure is nice to be invited to rest in Jesus. So before we begin a new year, let's pause and place our hopes, our future, our dreams, and especially our burdens down at his feet and let him give us rest.

[Jesus said,] "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28

Heaven

Old 12-29-2007, 08:42 AM   #1935
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 29th

"Mighty acts."

God does mighty acts in our lives. There are times when things don't always work out the way we want them, but God is there to pick us up and help us deal with our trials. Praise the Lord that He is good and kind. His goodness is unending, and we are always in His care.

Praise Him for his mighty acts: praise Him according to His excellent greatness.

Psalm 150:2

Heaven