++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 04-02-2005, 11:42 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Heart Of Stone

I think sometimes everybody wishes their heart was of stone so we feel nothing nothing at all hearts can become strong to take these grifes of the world we live in today heart of stone its not that i dont feel or its not that i dont care but i will never cry a tear its not that i dont feel or dont care but why would i how could how could the world be in grife and how could death make theme mourn when your the true reason why everybody knows how their king suffered and died and was a gazing stock of embarsement Slautered And Murdered For The World To See For Those Who Really Mourn We Shall Indeed Be Comforted All Hereos Die All Heart Of Stone Such A Inconent Life Murdered Sad It Was Indeed Heart Of Stone Are These Sufferings And Losses In Greater Than The Greatest Loss Of All Who Waits To Comfort Mourning Heart Of Stone This Is How I Feel Its Not That I Dont Care But I Wont Cry Heart Of Stone How Could I This Is How I Feel All Hearts Can Become Strong Enough To Take These Grifes Of The World We Live In Today Heart Of Stone Its Not That I Dont Care Or I Dont Feel Its Not That I Dont Care But I Will Never Cry A Tear Why Would How Could I How Could The World Be In Grife And How Could Death Make Theme Mourn When Your The True Reason Why Their King Suffered And Died And A Gazing Stock Of Embarsement Murdered And Slaughtred For The World To See All Heros Die Heart Of Stone Are These Sufferings And Losses Any Greater Than The Greatest Loss Of All Who Waits To Comfort The Mourning Heart Of Stone How Could I This Is How I Feel All Hearts Can Become Stronge Enough To Take These Grifes Of The World We Live In Today Heart Of Stone Its Not That I Dont Care Or I Dont Feel Its Not That I dont Care But I Will Never Cry A Tear For You Cried To Many For Us All All Heroes Die Heart Of Stone I Will Never Cry Again I Will Never Cry Again Not Like That Not Ever Again How Could I Heart Of Stone Heart Of Stone I Say Unto You That You Shall weep And Lament But The World Shall Rejoyce And Ye Shall Be Sorrowful Heart Of Stone Its Not That I Dont Feel Its Not That I Dont Care But I Will Never Cry A Tear Heart Of Stone Its Not That I Dont Care Its Not That I Dont Feel But I Will Never Cry A Tear Never Ever Ever Again Not Like That Nothing In This World Or Of This World Not Another Hero Not Even Those Who I Cherish Not Even One Tear Shall I Ever Cry This Is How I Feel Hearts Of Stone Dont Mourn They Only Comfort They Which Mourn Only One Love Only One Loss Heart Of Stone I Shall Never Cry Again Not Like That Not Ever Again Let Us Rejoyce Heart Of Stone
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-03-2005, 01:22 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
a heart made of stone is dead...a heart that feels, and does not harden...but continues to understand and give, no matter the pain...lives...

still that is a contemplative piece, cs...and i did enjoy reading it...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 04-03-2005, 03:06 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
...thanks
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 04-03-2005, 06:01 PM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
Awesome writting I mean it touch down!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 04-04-2005, 10:57 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you
Old 04-05-2005, 02:32 PM   #6
HR2004
USER INFO »
Your Welcome!
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...