++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-19-2005, 02:59 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Saved

The Lord Hear Thee In The Day Saved Some Trust In Chariots And Some In Horeses But We Will Remembear The Name Of The Lord Our God Saved By Grace Saved By Saved By Mercy ? Or Is Not Thee Love That Bears All These Things Love Saves Loves Heals Love Reaches Love Reaches All That Is Sachred Without Grace With Out Mercy With Out The Greastet Love Of All Grace Would Have No Name Mercy Would Have No Name Saved Some Trust In Chariots And Some In Horses But We Will Remembear The Name Of The Lord Our God Saved By Grace Saved By Mercy? Or Is Not Love That Bears All These Things Love Heals Love Reaches All That Is Sachred Love Reaches All Thats Misunderstood Love ReachesAnd Kills All Confusion Without Love Grace And Mercy Would Have No Name Without Love Saved By Grace Saved By Mercy ? Or Is Not Love Thee Love That Bears All These Things I Dont As For Mercy I Dont As For Grace I Ask For The Name Thats Above All Other Names If Mercy Is Needed If Grace Is Needed He Knows What It Takes To Save Not One Time Am I Saved And Saved Always We All Need Saved Everyday Mercy Love Is What Saves Love Is Living The Living Proof Of All Things Love Is The Mircale We Cry Out To The Forgiver For He Showed The Example To Overcome All Our Crys And Showed Us What Love Can Di It Saved Me And It Saved You Saved By Grace Saved By Mercy? Without Love Grace Or Mercy Would Have No Name Saved By Grace Saved By Mercy Or Is Not Thee Love That Bears All Theese Things Only One Love Showed How To Be Saved Do Unto Others As You Would Have Theme Do Unto You Blessed Are The Merciful For They Shall Obtain Mercy Blessed Is The Pure Of Heart For They Shall See God Saved By Mercy Saved By Grace Is Not Thee Love That Bears All Of These Things With Out Love Grace And Mercy Would Be Without Name Forgiven Saved Some Trust In Chariots And Some In Horses But Will Remembear The Name Of Our Lord Who Saved Us All
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-20-2005, 11:10 PM   #2
HR2004
USER INFO »
Or Is Not Love That Bears All These Things Love Heals Love Reaches All That Is Sachred Love Reaches All Thats Misunderstood Love ReachesAnd Kills All Confusion Without Love Grace And Mercy Would Have No Name Without Love Saved By Grace Saved By Mercy ?
I really liked this part! It was good the whole thing.
Joyful noises sound...
Happiness surrounds...
Old 02-21-2005, 02:20 AM   #3
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
CS....

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 02-21-2005, 02:29 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything