++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-04-2003, 09:52 PM   #46
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
!
Old 01-04-2003, 11:57 PM   #47
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
You know I heard Creed stayed at the Wyndham in Philly. I've noticed they like to stay where there buses have easy access. I forgot to tell you guy's this was so funny we waited for hours in Little Rock and made friends with the people at the hotel. You'll never guess the name Mark was registered under... Gaylord Falker
Old 01-05-2003, 12:10 AM   #48
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
You know I heard Creed stayed at the Wyndham in Philly. I've noticed they like to stay where there buses have easy access. I forgot to tell you guy's this was so funny we waited for hours in Little Rock and made friends with the people at the hotel. You'll never guess the name Mark was registered under... Gaylord Falker

OMG are you serious? I love Meet the Parents!!! One of my favorite movies!!!! How did you find that out?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-05-2003, 12:18 AM   #49
hotforscott
USER INFO »
LOL, Great movie. That is too funny!
Old 01-05-2003, 12:26 AM   #50
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
We were there for hours waiting to see them so we talked to the Bellboys outside and they told us everything we needed to know. The day before they even took one of the Bellboys on the bus to show him around. That last part is what the Bellboy told me anyway I can't confirm if it is true.I don't think he would have reason to lie to me though. When we get to Florida IU'll show you guy's are pictures with them, it isn't compete yet though still need one of Scott.
Old 01-05-2003, 12:27 AM   #51
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Sorry my spelling sucks tonight.
Old 01-06-2003, 04:40 PM   #52
Kris
USER INFO »
nye

That's really cool you got to meet Mark,
can't wait to see the pic's.

Old 01-20-2003, 03:16 PM   #53
Aimee
USER INFO »
New Year's Show

Well, it hasn't been quite a month yet, but I've finally made it to this thread! After Chicago, I was worried about the Philly show. Of course, as you can see, there was no reason for my worry. Dogstar, Teri & KBoo- It was very nice meeting up with you even though it took us forever to find each other!
I love the beginning when it's dark and then Bullets starts with a fit of fire! The stage was different than usual in that the backdrop was a huge Creed Crest against a torn mettalic backdrop. There wasn't a walkway for Stapp to strut out on though. Ode was awesome live. Walking around, there was a certain magic in the air that night. The crowd was giving off such a positive and fun vibe. I swatted at balloons and beach balls for fun. Tried to squeeze up to the rail but no-go. I saw a lot of people gasp when Scott told us about Flip's baby and Mark's marriage to the beautiful (and fun!) Victoria. Stapp's dad was there along with his siter Amanda. Yup, it's going to be a very special year for Creed, indeed. Even if we can't see them.
At the brink of the new year, the crowd counted down, confetti cannons blasted the pit and the boys played Auld Lang Syne. I kissed my husband and hugged the guys. I even got a hug from the lead singer of Three Doors Down! It was one of the "funnest" new year's I have had even though my zipper busted at the begining of the night and was held together by safety pins all night!!!
Old 01-20-2003, 03:38 PM   #54
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, Aimee, nice to see you back! Ode was friggin AWESOME live. That is one of my favorite songs and it was such a surprise that they played it. We were jamming big-time! It was nice to finally hook up with you as well! And isn't the lead singer for 3DD just a little cutie pie!??!
Old 01-20-2003, 04:53 PM   #55
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Hey, Aimee, nice to see you back! Ode was friggin AWESOME live. That is one of my favorite songs and it was such a surprise that they played it. We were jamming big-time! It was nice to finally hook up with you as well! And isn't the lead singer for 3DD just a little cutie pie!??!

I agree, Dogstar. Ode is one of my favorites too and it was fantastic!!! And Aimee, I loved the beginning too. The excitement just seemed to keep building and building and .... then boom!!! It was the best!!! Oh how I'd love to go back and relive that night!!! I can't wait for the next tour!!!

Relearn Love
Old 01-20-2003, 05:30 PM   #56
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
It was THE best concert I have ever been to. I was so spent after that show, it was incredible.
Old 01-20-2003, 08:47 PM   #57
faceless kiwi
USER INFO »
I cant believe creed played Ode. Man when was the last time they played that? THe whole concert must have rocked.

Thanx for the review teri

And as we gathered in the ashes
Said "fire em up boys and let 'em go"
They're making music for the masses
Sliced up real thin for the radio.

Now all that you took for granted
Has been replaced. Replaced by an actor. And now that you're left with nothing but more of the same.
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
You all sound the same, With nothing to say. We say your an actor!."

PACIFIER- NOTHING
Old 01-20-2003, 08:52 PM   #58
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No problem. Even 3 weeks later, I still can look back on it and say that was still by far the best concert I've ever seen. I'm guessing the last time they did Ode live was on the Human Clay tour. Damn, they rocked the house.

Hey, as a side note, did anyone hear anything about a gas leak at the Spectrum that night? My brother and I were talking yesterday and he said "So your concert got delayed, huh?" And I said "What the hell are you talking about". He's a fire fighter in Philly for those that don't know, and he told me they were told there was a gas leak outside the Spectrum and the Spectrum had to be evacuated. I said that maybe it was the FU, but they'd have to pry my cold dead fingers off that rail to get me to evacuate. No way I'd give up my spot on the rail for a silly gas leak.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-20-2003, 09:47 PM   #59
Kris
USER INFO »
NYE

HI,thanks for letting me know what happened.When we pulled into the parking lot,we saw ALOT of fire trucks and police around.
I guess they had fixed everything by then,we had no problem getting in.This was around 7 pm. They would have had to drag me out too.They totally ROCKED our night!

:band:
Old 01-20-2003, 10:12 PM   #60
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
That was the really strange part. The doors were suppose to open at 6:30, but they didn't start letting us in until around 7:00. When I heard there was a gas leak, I wondered why they let us in in the first place. Very weird.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.