++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-11-2003, 10:24 PM   #46
hide_tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
When I got that pic at the 9-22 show, everyone stepped in on my hand as I was picking it up off the floor and I left with a fractured finger.

OUCH. The things people do...

Old 04-12-2003, 04:33 PM   #47
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know. I was on a Creed High and didn't realize I was hurt until I got to my car and saw it was purple and swolen.
Old 04-12-2003, 09:00 PM   #48
hide_tremonti
USER INFO »
LOL. What a great medicine!

Old 04-12-2003, 09:10 PM   #49
Kris
USER INFO »
Creed concerts

I went to 4 shows last year and two of them were in the pit,
no moshing.(Some rude people)
Most of Creed fans are awesome!

Kris

:band:
Old 04-24-2003, 12:10 AM   #50
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Shit, people hardly MOVED at all the Creed shows I've been to.

Feb 13th, 2002 - I was the one up at the gate, wearing a Metallica shirt, headbanging my ass off throughout the entire show. Mark kept noticing me, and gave me the horns. He even HANDED me a pick at the end.
Old 04-24-2003, 07:29 PM   #51
whitebird
USER INFO »
I was at both concerts in St. Paul, Minnesota. The first got rather rough in the pit. That concert was on a weekend. I'm sure that everyone thought that they had some weekend time to recover, so they overdid it a bit. There were some young girls that totally freaked out, and left the floor. There was also a pregnant couple that was next to me. When they bought tickets, they had been told that there was seating on the floor, of course there wasn't. They had to go way to the back because the crowd got way too rough for her safety.

The second concert in St. Paul, Minn. was much more quiet in the pit.

Both concerts were great! I would go again any chance I could.

Was anyone else at the St. Paul concert?
Old 04-26-2003, 05:26 AM   #52
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
i can't believe some of you have never seen moshing at a Creed concert!! i mean, i know not all their songs are something to mosh to, but there are an awful lot that are just so ROCK and loud and everything, they'd have to perform SOME in a concert, how can you not move? Doesn't the atmosphere just get to ya and you just wanna dance? (or jump if there isn't enough room).

I don't really get crowdsurfing, cos i don't see how that is something you're moved to do from someone's music, but hey, i haven't tried it so maybe i have no idea what im talking about. Some Creed songs are so beautiful, you just want to sway and float with the music, while others are so powerful and fun, you just gotta jump! I can't believe there are some concerts with no moshing!!!
Old 04-26-2003, 08:58 AM   #53
hide_tremonti
USER INFO »
Oh yeah...I'm gonna mosh to Lullaby, Don't Stop Dancing, With Arms Wide Open....:P

Old 04-26-2003, 10:05 AM   #54
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Noooo, those are the sway and floaty songs. You gonna sway and float to What If?, Bullets, Stand Here With Me?
Old 04-26-2003, 08:23 PM   #55
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
what do you mean by saying there is moshing?

People pushing each other or people jabbing each other???

or neither?
Old 04-26-2003, 09:34 PM   #56
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
To those songs I banged my head. What do you consider moshing, Missy? At the Ft. Wayne show, there was crowd surfing but that was basically the claustrophobics trying desperately to get out of the crush that was the pit. Philly was a much different story, but still no moshing. Just all-out rocking!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 04-26-2003, 09:41 PM   #57
JenRN
USER INFO »
The two times I was in the pit this last year it was pure crowd surges, I was against the rail and I literally had people smooshed into my back when Scott or Mark would come to the end of the catwalk I myself did enough singing of lyrics and hoding my arms up in the air, I got a few nice beaming smiles from Scott which were priceless to me, gave me goosebumps ALL OVER:embarass: I came home with some scars on my legs from the one pit experience where I had to push off a girl who was leaning on my pregnant friend, but she eventually got her ass thrown out Other than that it was pure amazement by th epit people of the "total experience" it was one of the best times of my life to see them that close and feel the ROCK and ROLL in your face

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-27-2003, 04:56 PM   #58
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
My Friend Was At a CREED concert w/ Moshing....it was during Say I i think she said.....

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 04-27-2003, 08:28 PM   #59
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
ok im talking to her right now...At The Alliant Energy Center in Dane County- Madison WI....it Started during What If and stopped after WGMB... that was on november 16th 2002.....

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 04-27-2003, 08:41 PM   #60
RoseCreed
USER INFO »
I went to 3 Creed concerts last year
The first one I had seats, the second was at CAA in Jersey, I was in the VIP section which wasn't bad, the GA was in the back, there were some pretty nice people there. We had wristbands which we had to show to get in front, there were 3 guys behind us who didnt let anyone get passed them, they were pretty cool guys, there was no moshing, swaying to the music and head banging to Bullets, but not crazy. At the end of the show, Flip threw out a drumstick and the guy in front of me jumped up to catch it and knocked into me trying to catch it. My son's girlfriend grabbed me otherwise I would have been on the ground for sure.
The 3rd show was in Evansville, Indiana, no moshing there but the pit was very very close, and people trying to push their way to the front,