++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-18-2003, 09:19 PM   #76
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
in my opinion, you are satanic, and going to hell.
Old 05-18-2003, 11:12 PM   #77
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Wadrick
you are sad and pathetic

No, Iīm not.

The reason of the rolleyes is that we canīt make a debate with you, coz you never understand what people say.

I never said the order in the Bible doesnīt matter. Pay attention. What I said is that the order of the versicles I posted didnīt matter coz I didnīt make a time line. Hello!

And you donīt respect otherīs beliefs and opinions, unless theyīre the same as yours. If someone posts something different, you get mad and just say "youīre wrong" or "youīre going to hell" or "thatīs a lie".

Youīre too young, Wadrick, and havenīt learned yet how to have a nice conversation.

About the topic thatīs being discussed right now, you wonīt change my opinion. I disagree with you, and Iīm convinced Iīm right coz I studied the Bible alone, I studied the Bible with my parents and I studied the Bible with my church. To me, itīs very clear.

I never dedicated time here to prove someoneīs beliefs are right or wrong. I always just posted what are my beliefs. I donīt think people will change their concepts for what I posted. But if theyīre willing to, then Iīd work on that through e-mails and PMs and study the Bible with this person.

I think youīre aware that:

1- You wonīt go to Heaven for your religion. Being a Seventh-Day Adventist, Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Jeovahīs Witness, Catholic, Muslim, Budhist, Penthecostal or whatever doesnīt give you a ticket straight to Paradise. Itīs not your religion that will save you.

2- God will judge each one according to the light each received. If He considers you have a good heart, that will be enough for Him, even if you never heard of Him. Now, for each time you learn something new about Him, your responsability with Him is bigger: if you learn killing is wrong and kill people after that, of course itīs wrong to the eyes of God.
Old 05-18-2003, 11:43 PM   #78
marlsy
USER INFO »
Wadrick.............It's people like YOU that give Christians a BAD name.............................. CHILL OUT
Old 05-19-2003, 01:08 AM   #79
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by marlsy
Wadrick.............It's people like YOU that give Christians a BAD name..............................  CHILL OUT

yeah take a :lol: :P
Old 05-19-2003, 01:10 AM   #80
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I don't get what these question have to do with world view
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 05-19-2003, 01:51 AM   #81
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by marlsy
ok, you guys have to read this post by someone on my hubbys board, it's long but really interesting....... i'm not saying it's true it just gets you thinking is all I'm saying.....................  Let me now what you think about it.
http://www.lespaulforum.com/forum/showthre...60&pagenumber=1

read all of RICH'S posts, it really is interesting, I think you Lech will really find it interesting.

okay, i looked at this, and, i dunno, maybe i'm dumb or something, but what the? he yabbed on about evolution of man, and some other weird stuff... did i miss the part that was to do with this thread, cos i was expecting stuff about the seven days of creation... NO mention of God... huh i'm confused. Help?
Old 05-19-2003, 02:50 AM   #82
Lechium
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Wadrick
in my opinion, you are satanic, and going to hell.

How am I satanic? Elaborate please.
Old 05-19-2003, 03:29 AM   #83
Hotdoggie
USER INFO »
Re: Answer these questions to determine your World View

I only have one question to answer and it's number 5:

5. What is the basis of morality and ethics?

First of all I have to say that there isn't just one basis of morality and ethics, they always and they depend on the country you live in, but it all comes down to 3 major basis or codes ( they've been "discovered" in the 18th century around 1770):
1) The code of Nature : this code is mostly used in tropical and african countries, the inhabitants follow Nature's law, they follow their physical actions, what they want to do they do it, they don't have any religion or law, it's like the jungle law.
2) The code of Religion : this one is pretty obvious, people follow the rules of the Sacred Book (like the Bible or the Qur'an) they don't do anything that doesn't apply to the religious code or they may have sinned.
3) The civil code : this one too is obvious, it applies to the country's law and order, if people don't follow the rules they are emprisonned or so, of course the law depending on the country you live in, things are legalized in USA that aren't in Europe.

All in all: the ethics depend of the morality and the morality depends on the code chosen, philosophers prefer the Nature's code but the problem is we cannot apply such a code in civilised countries because it hasn't been in their "habits", it would shock the religious and civilised persons.
If you need any information on any of these codes I'd be happy to help because this is only a summary.
Old 05-19-2003, 10:37 AM   #84
Anonymous
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
The order has nothing to do with it... I posted for subject, then the versicles I found. Itīs not a timeline.

Be aware that the word abyss was translated from  greek. The whole context means itīs the Earth, that was destroyed. Thatīs why itīs called Abyss. And the destroyed Earth is only habited for Lucifer, alone, for 1000 years. Then heīs destroyed. The saints (saved) spend this 1000 years in Heaven, then the holy city comes down to Earth for eternity.

hahaha!!

You did say that order doesn't matter!!

I don't respect other peoples opinions because they are wrong!! Why would anyone respect something that they don't believe in? That is just a polute tactic, and I don't believe in it. It is h=just that persons way of b.s.ing aroubd you.

You said that "for you have a good heart, then GOd will let you in, even if you have never heard of him." well, that is wrong. Eph 2:8-9 - for by grace you have been saved and that not of yourselves. it is a gift of God, not as a result of works, that no man no man should boast."

That is pretty clear.

Paul says tp the philipian jailer, "Believe oin the LORD Jesus Christ and you wil be saved" - Acts 16:31.

You have to believe in order to be saved.

Lechium - i have told you why I think you are satanic and going to hell. go beack and read my post carefully, like you accuse me of not doing
Old 05-19-2003, 12:36 PM   #85
marlsy
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by mel!ssa
okay, i looked at this, and, i dunno, maybe i'm dumb or something, but what the?  he yabbed on about evolution of man, and some other weird stuff... did i miss the part that was to do with this thread, cos i was expecting stuff about the seven days of creation... NO mention of God... huh i'm confused.  Help?

Melissa, I just thought it was interesting, it's not about the seven days of creation, it's about the questioning of the scriptures and of who God is and where did we really come from. Just another theory out there and I just thought what he had to say was interesting reading.
Old 05-19-2003, 01:38 PM   #86
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous
<b>hahaha!!

You did say that order doesn't matter!!

I don't respect other peoples opinions because they are wrong!! Why would anyone respect something that they don't believe in? That is just a polute tactic, and I don't believe in it. It is h=just that persons way of b.s.ing aroubd you.

You said that "for you have a good heart, then GOd will let you in, even if you have never heard of him." well, that is wrong. Eph 2:8-9 - for by grace you have been saved and that not of yourselves. it is a gift of God, not as a result of works, that no man no man should boast."

That is pretty clear. &nbsp;

Paul says tp the philipian jailer, "Believe oin the LORD Jesus Christ and you wil be saved" - Acts 16:31.

You have to believe in order to be saved.

Lechium - i have told you why I think you are satanic and going to hell. go beack and read my post carefully, like you accuse me of not doing </b>

who are you???

dude, stop putting words in my mouth.

I always meant that the order of the versicles I posted in my post didnīt matter coz it was not a time line. Is that too hard for you to get???

So... I guess those poor African people, sons of God as much as you, will never be saved, coz most of them never heard of Christ. Sorry folk, but God is love and He wants to save everybody.

About Acts 16:31, Paul is adressing his words to a man who already had heard about Christ, but was in doubt about accepting him or not. The same thing applies to those who already heard of Jesus. Once you received one more light, God will judge you according to this light. Thatīs what Iīve been saying.

Next time think better before posting...
Old 05-19-2003, 01:54 PM   #87
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I was wondering the same thing Marcos
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 05-19-2003, 04:05 PM   #88
alive_in_Jesus
USER INFO »
1.) I follow God, who has given us His love letter (aka the bible). I believe He is the one and only God.

2.) I believe God created the universe.

3.) Essential natureof man....whats that mean exactly?

4.)I believe that Satan is evil and suffering....sin....we cause it to occur when we allow him to tempt and poison our minds

5.) ethics?-not sure of the meaning of that word...man I have a small vocabulary

6.) At pyhsical death I believe that the soul either goes to be in Heaven or to be in Hell.

7.)History should be used to learn from, for the future.

I believe what the bible says. There are soo many things to back up God's existanace...I don't understand how some people don't see.
Old 05-19-2003, 04:20 PM   #89
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
i'll just save you the trouble.... im a right-wing capitalist pig
Old 05-19-2003, 08:18 PM   #90
mel!ssa
USER INFO »