++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-16-2006, 12:07 AM   #76
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory Glory Glory

GLORY TO GOD , THE CORNERSTONEEEEEEEEEEEE , BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH DO HUNGER AND THIRST AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED, Matt 5,6
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 10-27-2006, 11:26 PM   #77
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Ashes Of The Wicked In The Wind!!!

GLORY TO GOD, THE WICKED SHALL ONLY PROSPER, FOR YET A SEASON AMEN And THEY SHALL INDEED PROSPER WELL, GLORY TO GOD And SOON BE CUT DOWN, MERCY ENDURES FOREVER, BUT THE WICKED SHALL INDEED BE CAST OFF, AND THEIR LEGIONS OF WAXED COLD SPIRTS, AND WHO BRINGS BEFORE THEIR ALTERS SCACRAFIES OF OF DEAD BONES THAT ARE ALREADY DECADE, THE GOD YOU THINK YOU CALL UP ON IS LOOKING SO FAR AHEAD OVER YOU, AND HIS EYES HIS UPON HIS LITTLE CHILDREN, I Really Wish I HAD A PRAYER FOR YA,s All Of You Shall Surley Pass And Be Rewared For Your Few Good Deeds , GIVE UNTO CEASER THAT WHICH IS CEASERS GIVE UNTO GOD WHICH IS GODS WHAT ELSE DO YA BUT HIS PRAYERS BELONGS TO THE DYING THE GULIT OF JUDAH. ISAIH 5
Old 10-27-2006, 11:35 PM   #78
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Woeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Woe, Unto Theme That Join House To House, That Lay Field To Filed Till There Be No Place, That They May Be Placed Alone In The Midst Of The Earth, In Mine Ears Said The Lord Of Hosts Of A Truth Many Houses Shall Be Desolate Even Great And Fair Without Inhabitant, Yea Ten Acres Of Vinyard Shall Yield One Bath, And The Seed Of A Homer Shall Yield An Ephan Woe Unto Theme That Rise Up Early In The Morning And That They Follow Strong Drink, That Countinue Into Night Till Wine Inflame Theme, And The Harp And The Viol The Tabret And Wine Are In Their Feass But They Regared Not The Work Of The Lord Neither Consider The Oparation Of His Precious Hands, Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivtiy Because They Have No Knowlege And Their Men Of Honour Are Hungerd And Dried Up With Thirst
Old 10-27-2006, 11:41 PM   #79
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Woe !!! To God Alone Belongs The Glory

Jehovhaaaaaaaa, Thus Saith The Lord, The Heaven Is My Throneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, And The Earth Is My Footstool Where Is The House That Ye Bulid Unto Me And Where Is My Rest Place, For All These Things Are Mine Hand,made And All Those Things Have Been Saith The Lord, But To The Man Will I Look Even To Him That Is Poor And Of A Contrite Spirt And Trembleth At My Word, Isaiah 66, 1, 4
Old 10-27-2006, 11:51 PM   #80
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Woe!!!

He That Killeth An Ox Is As If Slew A Man He That Sacrificeth A Lamb As If He Cut Offs A Dogs Neck He That Offer An Oblation As If He Offered Swines Blood He That Burns Incense As If He Blessed An Idol Yea They Have Chosen Their Own Ways And Their Soul Delights In Their Abominations, I Also Will Choose Their Delusions And Will Bring Their Fears Upon Theme Because When I Called None Dis Answer When I Spake They Did Not Hear But They Did Evil Before My Eyes And Chose In Abominations,
Old 10-28-2006, 12:03 AM   #81
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Glory To God For He Still Only Wothy Of Praise,

PSALM 69, WHEN WE POUR ARE HEART AND OUR LOVE BEFORE GOD IT CREATES A BEAUTIFUL SOUND A BEAUTIFUL MUSICAL, THAT ONLY PROCEEDS FROM THE HEAVENS And That Sound Is Not CREATED By THE HANDS OF MAN BUT FROM THE UPPER ROOM OF HEAVENS THROW, WE SING TO EACH OTHER A NEW SONG OR SOMETHING VERY OLD AND COMFORTING, GLORY TO GOD, LET THE HEAVEN AND EARTH PRAISE HIM THE SEAS AND EVERYTHING THAT MOVES IN IT BUT I,am PORR AND SORROWFULL LET THY SALVATION O GOD SET ME ON HIGH I WILL PRAISE THE NAME OF GOD WITH A SONG AND MAGNIFY HIM WITH THANKSGIVING THIS ALSO SHALL PLEASE HIM BETTER THAN AN OX OR A BULLOCK THAT HATH HORNS AND HOOFS, THE HUMBLE SHALL SEE THIS AND BE GLAD AND YOUR HEART SHALL LIVE THAT SEEK GOD, FOR THE LORD HEARS THE POOR AND DESPISES NOT HIS PRISONERS, GLORY TO GOD AND MAY THE PEACE AND GUDIANCE OF HIS MAJESTY , BE WITH YOU ALL,
Old 11-15-2006, 09:04 PM   #82
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
God The Warrior !!!!

Who HAS The LIFE OF THE HANDS OF THE AFFLICTED, IN HIS, AND HAS WROTE HIS NAME IN THEIR SORROWS AND IN THEIR JOYS, FOR THOSE WHO SOW IN TEARS SHALL REAP IN JOY, AMEN, I called this message GOD THE WARRIOR, Because Thats what he is THE FIGHTER IN OUR DARKEST HOURS THE ONE WHO WORKS AS WE SLEEP THE ONE WHO CONFIRMS AS WE WANDER, And Through ARE ALL THATS ARE ALL COMINGS AND GOINGS UPS AND DOWNS, HE IS OUR WARRIOR, AS WE GO THROUGH ALL HE IS GOING THROUGH HIS, AND REMINDS ME MY PATHS WHEN GETS HARDER THERE YE SHALL FIND ME WORKING HARDER, AND CAN ONE FALL IF ONE NEVER LEAVES HIS KNESS, AMEN AND AMEN !!!! GOD SHOWED US THROUGH OUT HIS WORD THAT HE IS INDEED CONQURER OF THE HARD WAYS, AND SHOWED US, HOW TOUGH IT WAS BY LETING HIS OWN SON BE SUBJECT TO DEATH. CAN WE LEARN FROM THIS WARRIOR TODAY , we Have Long Heared The Message On The Death For All Our Sins , but when wake up and be carefull minded On The PAIN THE COST THE HEAVENS AND ON OUR THE LORD OUR GOD, AND HE GAVE HIS LIFE AND HE GAVE HIS ONLY POSSESION THERE WENT HIS ONLY POSSESION THERE WENT HIS EVERYTHING [[[Sing It For Me Elvis]] UP A DEATHS WAY TO CALVARYS HILL AS THE ANGELS CRIED AND ALL PRAYERS HIS SON WAS SURLEY FORGOTTEN, AND GODS PEOPLE AND HIS CHILDREN WILL SURLEY MOURN THESE DAYS, BUT GOD THE WARRIOR TAKES REST IN THEIR ALLFLICTIONS AND THEIR SORROWS BECAUSE FOR THESE CAUSES, THEY ARE HIS JOY AND HIS HAPPINESS AND YE SHALL REAP IN JOY WITH HIM, GLORY TO GOD GLORY GLORY GLORYYYYYYYYYYY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 11-15-2006, 09:20 PM   #83
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
God The Warrior Isaiah 26,16,20

LORD IN Trouble Have They Visted Thee THEY Poured Out A Prayer when thy chastening was upon theme, Like As A Woman with a child that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain and crieth out in her pangs, so have we been in thy sight O LORD, We have been with child, we have been in pain we have as it were brought forth wind we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen, thy dead man shall live together with my dead body, shall they arise awake and sing ye that dwell in the dust, for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead, Come My People Enter Thou Into My Chambers And Shut Thy Doors about thee hide thyself as it were for A LITTLE MOMENT UNTILL THE INDIGNATION BE OVERPAST THO That kills The Prophets And Stones those are which have been sent how often would i have gathered thy children together like a mother hen gathers her young under her wings AND ye would not behold your house is left hopeless and desolate FOR I SAY UNTO YOU YE SHALL NOT SEE ME HENCEFORTH Till Ye Shall Say Blessed Is He That Cometh In The Name Of The LORD !!!! matt 23, 37 39
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 11-30-2006, 11:41 PM   #84
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
More Reasons Than One,

Hey Everybodys, GLORY TO GOD, FOR HE IS GOD, NO OTHER GODS BEFORE HIM, AMEN....the book of proverbs tell us TO ACKNOWLEGE HIM IN ALL WAYS, And God Is A Mover HE WILL DO 10 Deeds Out Of One AND MOVE MANY MOUNTAINS BY MOVING ONE STEPPING STONE, But There Comes A Times When He Brings All His Ways Before Us, AMEN, the flesh itself shall go estray again and again but got gaves US HIS ULTIMATE REEDEMER, HIS SON, AND MADE SO MANY SACRIFICES, And No One Could Fill His Shoes NO ONE,HE WAS DEALING WITH HIS FATHER BUSSINESS I Thirst , AND ACKNOWLGING HIM, UP UNTILL HIS DEATH, It Was Our Saviour Who Said FATHER WHY HAS THOU FORSAKEN ME, And We Hear Our Down Falls And our Uprises, Where We Have Been And Where We Are Going, THE FLESH SHALL INDEED PART THE SPIRT, BUT THE SPIRT OF CHRIST SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM HIS CHOSEN, or neither his people or lost ones, HIS SPIRT IS OF TRUTH, Gal, ch 3, O FOOLISH Does Indeed The Flesh Become WHO HATH BEWITCHED YOU THAT YE SHOULD NOT OBEY THE TRUTH, Before Whose Eyes Jesus Christ Hath Been Evidently Set Forth Crucified Among You, We have At Times Beared One That 2 Crosses And Had More Struggles that We think Our Lifes Has Not Been Crucified MANY SHALL SAY AND WANDER, THESE THINGS WHERE IS THOU GOD AND HIS REVALATIONS IM SORRY BUT I DONT SEE HIM WORKING YOUR LIFE, As Too The The One Who Was Crucified With Our Lord AND SAID, IF THOU BE THE SON OF GOD WHY DONT YOU FREE US, WHERE IS THO GOD, Where Is Wonderfull Works, GLORY TO GOD AND HIS MAJESTY THIS ONLY WOULD I LEARN OF YOU RECIVED YE THE SPIRT BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW OR BY THE HEARING OF FAITH ARE SO FOOLISH HAVING BEGUN IN THE SPIRT ARE YE NOW MADE PERFECT BY THE FLESH, HAVE YE SUFFERED SO MANY THINGS IN VAIN IF , GLORY TO GOD
Old 12-10-2006, 10:34 PM   #85
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Falling Short Of The Glory Of God!!!

Nobody wants to sale out nobody wants really wants to Given BEFORE GOD IS THROUGH WITH THE PLANS HE HAS FOR HIS PEOPLE, But Sometimes We Do ITS NOT AN EASY WALK, TO STAND BESIDE HIM THAT IS ABLE TO PEFORM ALL THINGS, AMEN, BUT OH WHAT A LOVE IT IS, to be able to deliver HIS PRECIOUS WORD, what a love OF HE THAT CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS, For This Cause We Bow OUR KNESS UNTO THE FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, UNTO THE ENTIRE IN HEAVEN IS EARTH IS NAMED THAT HE WOULD GRANT YOU ACORDING TO HIS RICHES OG HIS GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Amen And Amen TO BE STRENTHEND WITH HIS MIGHT BY HIS SPIRT THAT PASSES ALL KNOWLEGE AND ALL UNDERSTAND MY GOD GIVE ME STRENETH WHERE THERE IS NO STRENETH WHEN I FEEL THE WALLS CLOSE ME, IN GIVE ME THE STRENETH MY GOD OF DAVIDS ARMY, AND LET ME NEVER FORGET THAT YE OUR MY GOD AND THAT YE HAVE PREVAILED IN MY LIFE, Give Power Unto My Flesh For It Is Weak Remind Me Oh God That In My Weakness YOU ARE MY ONLY STRENETH, That Christs May Dwell IN YOUR HEARTS BY FAITH THAT YE BEING ROOTEDDDDDDD AND OH SO GROUNDED IN HIS LOVE HIS LOVE MAY BE ABLE TO COMPRAHEND With All Saints What Is The Breaddth And Length And Depth And Height Christ which passeth knowlege THAT YE MIGHT BE FILLED WITH ALL FULLNESS OF GOD NOW UNTO THEME THAT IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL, STRENETH AND GLORY SHALL KEEP THEE THAT WE ASK OR THINK, ACORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKS IN US UNTO HIM BE GLORY IN THE CHURCH BY JESUS CHRIST THROUGHOUT ALL AGES WORLD WITHOUT END GLORY GLORYYYYY AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:43 PM   #86
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Glory To God,

I,ve Paid My Dues,,, Time After Time, I,ve Done My Sentence But Committed No Crime,,, And Bad Mistakes I,ve Made A Few, I,ve Had My Share Of Sand Kicked In My Face But I,ve Made It Through, AND WE MEAN TO GO ON AND ON, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS AND WE,LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END, HAAAAAAAAAAA GLORY TO GOD GLORY TO GLORY GLORY GOD, NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD, Eph 2. 14 , 21
Old 12-10-2006, 10:54 PM   #87
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
The Cornerstone

i put the scriptures in the wrong place guys im sorry Forgive me, Coming From Matt 6,13 And Lead Us Not Into Temptation But Deliver Us FROM EVIL, FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM AND THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOREVER, B/c strait is the gate and narrow is the way which leads us to life And Few There Find It, Matt 6, 13, 14 PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL, AND GOD BLESS YOU YOUR SPIRTS RICHLY THROUGH OUT THIS SEASON, *
Old 12-16-2006, 09:37 PM   #88
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
***christmas***

May It KEEP US ALWAYS***GLORY TO GOD, And Always Is Always, Love, Hope , And, Vison , And Knowing AND PRECIOUS UNTIY, Be strong in all the wise men AMEN,
Old 12-16-2006, 09:54 PM   #89
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
God Speaks Out Of The Whirl Wind

Job,38 1,6 Then The Lord Answered job OUT OF THE WHIRL WIND, in those days he was talking to his serveant job who was just a man, AND GOD WAS DESENDING CHRISTMAS AND HIS BEAUTY UPON JOB at that time i believe out of a lot of long suffering and the breath from just the whirlwind that fell upon job was just enough to get job through, JUST THE BREATH OF HIS MAJESTY i not only believe that job was told of these things FROM GOD but Felt Theme As Well, And At That Point JOB knew THE GOD HE WAS SERVING COULD NOT BE MESSURED BY THE WEIGHS Of A Man, Who Is This That darkeneth counsel by words without knowlege, gird up now thy loins like a man for i will demand of thee and answer thou me, WHERE WAS THOU When i laid the foundations of the earth Declare IF THOU HAST UNDERSTANDING Who Hath Laid The measures Therof IF THO KNOWEST OR WHO HATH STRECHED THE LINE UPON IT , GLORY TO GOD Whereupon Are The Foundations therof Fastened OR WHO LAID THE CORNERSTONE THEROF GLORY To GOD, WHEN THE MORNING STARS Sang Together And All The Sons Of God Shouted For Joy,
Old 12-21-2006, 07:02 PM   #90
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Encouragement To Trust In God,

HE THAT DWELLS, Amen And Amen GLORY TO GOD, WHO CAN SING FORTH ALL OF HIS PRAISE, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS CAN SING FORTH OF ALL HIS PRAISIES, ya, know there comes a time when you just want to scream AMEN, AND SAY WORLD GET BEHIND ME OR GET UNDER ME GLORY TO GOD Or Whatever JUST GET AWAY FROM ME BE CAUSE I WANNA PRAISE YOU GOD, I Wanna Sing Praise UNTO YOU JEHOVHA GOD, AND I WANT REVIVAL, AND I WANNA CALL UPON THE NAME OF MY GOD WHO DELIVERS AND SAVES WHO HAS SHOWED FORTH HIS WORKS TIME AFTER TIME, AMEN AND AMEN, BUT WE CAN AWAKE IN THE PROMISE OF HIS WORD, GLORY TO GOD, FOR HE ENDURES LONG SUFFERMENT AND HIS MOURNING IS JOY, GLORY TO GOD,