++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-24-2005, 06:03 AM   #916
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread

November 24th

"No new updates, you have the best version available."

Some things you don't change, swap, or update. In an age when computer processors make major leaps every few months and software companies release new upgrades every year, we get programmed into looking for the new and improved version of everything. The simple but profound truth is that Jesus is Lord. No update needed. No rival worthy. No change necessary. In fact, if we stray from this as the basis of our life, we put all we hold dear at risk. But if we continue, if we grow, if we root ourselves in this truth and make it the undergirding reality of our lives, then our future is secure and our victory assured!

Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Colossians 2:6-7

God Never Changes. His Word will never change. His promises remain the same now and forever.

Unknown

Heaven

Old 11-24-2005, 09:57 AM   #917
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!

Matt 6 19.21 Lay Not up for yourselves treasures upon earth where moth and rust doth corrupt and where thives break through and steal lay yourselves treasures in heaven where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt and where thieves do not break through and steal, for where your treasure is there you will be also, For The Promises And Blessings Of God Are ETERNAL joel 3 17.18 So Shall ye know that i,am the Lord Your God dwelling my holy mountains then shall jerusalem be holy and there shall no strangers pass through her any more, Ad it shall come to pass in that day the mountains shall drop new wine and the hills shall flow with milk and the rivers of judah flow with waters and a fountain shall come forth Of The House Of The Lord!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE PRAISE THE LORD!!! Hear Us When We Cry O God attend unto my prayer From The End Of The Earth Will I Cry Unto Thee When My Heart Is Overwhelmed lead me to the Rock That Is Higher Than I For Thou Hast Been A Shelter For Me And A Strong Tower From The Enemy I will Abide in thy tabernacle for ever i will trust in the cover of thy wings For Thou O God Hasty Heared My Vows
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-25-2005, 06:16 AM   #918
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 25th

"The whole enchilada!"

Everything! All! No matter what we say, no matter what we do, it is to be offered as a gift of thanks to God with Jesus' name, power, and honor attached! This makes all of life our worship and thanksgiving to God. There's no such thing as going to worship; if we live, if we talk, if we act it's worship. So how has your worship been lately?

Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:17

I will govern my life and thoughts as if the whole world were to see the one and read the other, for what does it signify to make anything a secret to my neighbor, when to God, who is the searcher of our hearts, all our privacies are open?

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Heaven

Old 11-26-2005, 12:27 AM   #919
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Lord A Faithful God

Amen !!! I will Praise Thee With My Whole Heart before Gods will i sing praise unto thee i will worship toward thy holy temple and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth for thou hat maginfied thy word above every other name,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-26-2005, 06:37 AM   #920
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 26th

"God's image dwells within us all."

The potter sat at his wheel, turning the clay into beautiful pots. It was hypnotizing to watch. After a time, the pot looked as though it were emerging directly from the potter's hand. With love and care, the potter put his style and mark on every piece he created. Each piece was different, but each bore the striking mark of its maker.

We, too, are fearfully and wonderfully made. We are individual, yet we bear the stamp of our maker. With love and care we are fashioned, emerging from the Father's hand, and one day we will return to Him, where we will be afforded a place of honor and love. God's works are marvelous, and His Spirit fills them all.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Psalm 139:14

Our god is the wonderful law of creation, whose amazing unity of all things shows itself if wonderful flowers, in growing trees, in new born children, in the secrets of a mother, in the growth of our people, in work and accomplishment and creation, in life itself.

Robert Ley

Heaven

Old 11-26-2005, 10:44 PM   #921
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
beautiful message hev I Love To topic On creations Of The Lord not just humans but everything made belong to the Lord Amen And The Lord Gave And Bulided all different kind of creations for each man that made, a lot people look over that not realizing everything belongs To God Even your worst foes THE MIGHT AND GRACE OF THE LORD The Lord Doth bulid up jerusalem he gathers up the outcasts he heals the broken heart and not only that but he binds up their wounds he tells the numbers of the stars and he calls theme out by their name GREAT IS OUR LORD AND OF GREAT POWER HIS UNDERSTANDING IS INFINITE, Psalm 147, 2.5
Old 11-27-2005, 10:02 AM   #922
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 27th

"The Rebel."

The rebel rejects the expectations, rules, and power of the organization or individual holding authority.

Rebellion can be good, as when we rebel against unjust or sinful societal pressure.

Rebellion is like a great tug-of-war; the authority figure holds one end of the rope while the rebel pulls on the other. The picture changes dramatically if we imagine the rebel's feet being mired in quicksand. Such is rebellion against God. God pulls on the rope, not to ruin our lives, but to lead us toward safe footing.

"My wayward children," says the Lord, "come back to me, and I will heal your wayward hearts."

Jeremiah 3:22

When I refused to confess my sin, I was weak and miserable, and I groaned all day long. Day and night your hand of discipline was heavy on me. My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat. Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and you stopped trying to hide them. I said to myself, "I will confess my rebellion to the Lord." And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone.

Psalm 32:305

Heaven

Old 11-28-2005, 12:08 AM   #923
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Great Message Hev come unto me all that be heavey with burdens and i will give the rest for my burden is easy and my yoke is light the burden Of The Word is heavey Pslam 107, 23 26They That Go down to the sea in ships and in deep waters these see the works Of The Lord And All His Wonders AMEN For he commandeth and raiseth the stormy wind which lifteth up the waves therof they mount up to heaven they go down again to the depths their soul is melted because of their trouble... Praise jesus for his words St Mark 4. 35 41 Amen And In The Same Day When The Even was come he said unto theme Let us pass over to the otherside and when they had sent away blah blah HAAAAAAAAA And there Arose A Great Storm Of Wind And The Waves Beat Into The Ship so that it was now full and he was in the hinder part of that ship asleep on a pillow so much at peace in the storm and 9 times out of 10 something will come against ya to fight that peace and they awoke him and say unto him master Something aint right here we all going die !!! and he arose and rebuked the wind and said unto the sea PEACE BE STILL and the wind ceased and there was a great calm why are ye so fearful how is it that ye have no faith a beautiful message was left here Not The Message of Giil. on a 3 hour tour a 3 hour tour haaaaaaa but through the storms of our lifes and a further message through the storms that rage in our soul Peace Be Still
Old 11-28-2005, 06:26 AM   #924
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Heaven

Old 11-28-2005, 06:27 AM   #925
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 28th

"The elephant in the room."

It is bad to be in trouble. It is worse to be in trouble and on the outs with God. According to this passage, penned by King David, if we are harboring sinful attitudes in our hearts or willfully indulging in sinful activities, we should not expect God to respond to our prayers.

For us to attempt to approach God without first addressing the ways in which we have knowingly offended and wronged him is an exercise in futility. Sin is the "elephant in the room" that must be acknowledged and dealt with. Once we do that, we again enjoy sweet fellowship with God. Clean and forgiven, we can be sure he hears our please for help.

If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, my Lord would not have listened. But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer.

Psalm 66:18-19

Three conditions are necessary for Penance: contrition, which is sorrow for sin, together with a purpose of amendment; confession of sins without any omission; and satisfaction by means of good works.

Saint Thomas Aquinas

Heaven

Old 11-28-2005, 09:32 AM   #926
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord,

you know Hev your message brought this to mind still strife is better than perfection In The Eyes Of God, none of us are sin free and once we reconize that sin is always in our life and if you avoid it and flee from it will find you THE LORD SHALL Make Escapes From Temptation And In My Opion That The Escape That He Gave Us Make All Supplications Before Him there is not day goes by that i dont say God Forgive me when im tempted and temptation just jumps out in front of you you cant hide from God he knows all and wants you to reconize that your not perfect and through it mabey to teach and show others that in their lifes there is no such thing is room for perfection But there is Room For God The God Of Love And Understanding For HE IS A HOLY GOD And He Is Worthy To Be Praised O God Thou Art My GOD early will i seek thee my soul thirsty for thee my flesh longeth for thee in dry land and thirsty land where no water is to see the power and the Glory so as i have seen thee in the sanctuary Because of thy lovingkindness is better than life my lips shall praise thee thus will i bless thee while i live i will lift up thy hands in thy name My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness and my mouth shall praise thee now with joyfull lips when i Remember thee Oh LORD upon my bed and meditate on thee in the night whatches because thou hast been my help therefore in the shadow of thy wings will i rejoice my soul followeth hard after thee thy right hand upholdeth me Psalm 63 1.8
Old 11-29-2005, 06:09 AM   #927
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
...which leads us to this:
Old 11-29-2005, 06:09 AM   #928
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 29th

"Constructive criticism."

To grow means to be willing to change. God has great things in mind for us, but we must be able to accept criticism and guidance. The Lord can only do with us what we allow Him to. Examine yourself daily in the light of Christ, willing to see the flaws and weaknesses, and ask God to help you change. The results may surprise you.

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 139:23, 24

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.

Winston Churchill

Heaven

Old 11-30-2005, 12:35 AM   #929
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
well said Hev The God Who searches and knows all God is full of understanding when we are left in the shadow of doubt in ourselves and all things that flows through us daily as unto the finger of God showing all things revealing things and comfirming things for us where would we be without The God we serve and pray too and belong to in the world things come and they Go and pass by but the one thing you can count on everyday That God is in control of your each and every move and your every need, We Was Created To Serve God God does not serve us because we put him first and in control and you will find God cares more for you and sometimes when cant reach him He is soaring so high above are trials and stumblings blocks with everything you need and what will carry you, AMEN be still and know that, i,am GOD... also Psalm 119 145 152 , I Cried With my whole heart hear me O Lord i will keep thy statues i cried unto thee save me and i shall keep thy testimonies i prevented the dawning of the morning and cried i hoped in thy word mine eyes prevent the night watches that i meditate in thy word hear my voice acording unto thy loving kindness O Lord and quicking me acording to thy judgement they draw nigh that follow after mischieft they are far from the law Thou art near O Lord And All Thy Commandments are truth Concering thy testimonies i have known of old that thou hast founded theme for ever
Old 11-30-2005, 06:02 AM   #930
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 30th

"Reflecting holiness."

Holiness is that forgotten character virtue that is the Christian's reflection of God, his or her holy and righteous Father. In a day of cheap grace, when anything goes just as long as we want to be buddies with Jesus, Peter's words should shock us into reverence - the commitment in life to set our lives apart from the evil and sludge that defiles our hearts and to offer our bodies, hearts, and minds to do his will and reflect his character.

The day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.

2 Peter 3:10-11

In every person who comes near you look for what is good and strong; honor that; try to imitate it, and your faults will drop off like dead leaves when their time comes.

John Ruskin

Heaven