++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-03-2005, 06:12 AM   #871
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread

November 3rd

"Let nothing come between you."

When days become hectic and full, it is easy to allow God to be pushed aside. We need to protect our time with the Lord and give it top priority. If we will keep the Lord close to us, he will sustain us and give us strength in tough times.

Without Him, we can never hope to be our best.

I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids, Until I find a place for the Lord, and habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.

Psalm 132:4,5

You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.

Charles Buxton

Heaven

Old 11-03-2005, 09:00 AM   #872
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen !!!!! Hev

St Matt.ch.6 25.34 well said
Old 11-04-2005, 06:06 AM   #873
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 4th

"God's promise to the human race."

God willingly entered into a new agreement with us, his creatures, sealed it with the blood of his Son Jesus, and sent the Spirit to give us the power to live the life of this new covenant. God has made a covenant of love and grace with us. The Almighty has then turned around and made us worthy and competent to share that covenant with others. Now wonder it is life-giving: it brings life to us and through us!

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant - not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:6

Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.

C. S. Lewis

Heaven

Old 11-04-2005, 10:30 AM   #874
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
the spirt of truth whom the world could not receive because it see, nors hears not for it dwells in you as long as he lives ye shall always live the spirt reveals the truth every trial and battle belongs to God for his Glory we have not suffred in vein matt 26 28.29 for this my blood of the new testament which is shed for Many of the remission of sin but i have drinking my fruit of the vine with you in the coming of the kingdom Romans 7.4.6 Wherefore my breathren ye also are become dead to the law by the body of christ that ye should be marrided to another even to him that was raised from the dead that we should bring forth fruit unto God For When we were in the flesh the motions of sins which were by the Law did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death but now WE ARE DELIVERED from the Law that being dead wherein we were held that we should serve in newness of spirt and not in the oldness of the letter Unto Thee O God We Give Thanks Unto Thee Do We Give Thanks For Thy Name Is Near Thy Wondrous Works Declare When I Shall Receive the congregation i will judge uprightly the earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved i bear up the pillars of it i said unto fools deal not foolishly and to the wicked LIFT NOT UP THE HORN lift not your horn on high speak not with a stiff neck For promotion cometh neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south But God Is The Judge He putteth down one and setteth up another For in the hand of the Lord There Is A Cup And The Wine Is Red it is full of mixture and he pours it out the same but the dregs thereof all the wicked of the earth shall wring theme out and drink theme but i will decare forever i will sing praise TO THE GOD OF jacob all the horns OF THE WICKED SHALL BE CUT OFF the horns of the righteous shall be exalted
Old 11-05-2005, 06:07 AM   #875
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 5th

"With eyes wide open..."

As believers in Christ, we are saddened by people's inability to see the fingerprint of God everywhere in the world. Many also do not believe that God has revealed Himself in His Son Jesus Christ. They disagree with the Scriptures which declare that the light of the knowledge of God's glory shines in the Savior's face and with our Lord's positive declaration.

If the Lord has opened the eyes of our understanding so that we believe in Him, we can only humbly thank Him for His grace. Because we have done nothing to merit God's mercy, we need to keep praying that the almighty Designer will do for unbelieving skeptics what He has done for us.

Open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light.

Acts 26:18

Human beings must be known to be loved; but Divine beings must be loved to be known.

Blaise Pascal

Heaven

Old 11-05-2005, 09:45 AM   #876
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Sweet Divine

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) November 5th

"With eyes wide open..."

As believers in Christ, we are saddened by people's inability to see the fingerprint of God everywhere in the world. Many also do not believe that God has revealed Himself in His Son Jesus Christ. They disagree with the Scriptures which declare that the light of the knowledge of God's glory shines in the Savior's face and with our Lord's positive declaration.

If the Lord has opened the eyes of our understanding so that we believe in Him, we can only humbly thank Him for His grace. Because we have done nothing to merit God's mercy, we need to keep praying that the almighty Designer will do for unbelieving skeptics what He has done for us.

Open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light.

Acts 26:18

Human beings must be known to be loved; but Divine beings must be loved to be known.

Blaise Pascal

Heaven

What Could Be More Divine Than The Love Of Christ Behold I have Found Nothing Under The Sun Or Above Like The Embrace Of His Love its true jesus is love I Could Put My Arms Around Every Boy I See BUT NOTHING COMPARES TOO YOU, Sinead O Conner , Nothing Comapres To You
Old 11-05-2005, 10:00 AM   #877
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

THE PRAYER TO BE GLORIFIED, before i have placed before you an open door knock and it shall be open , if many could understand that they would soon Learn The Love, Of A Christ for those who dont know christ i always hit,em with that first instead of the sinners prayer We Can See The Work Of God By Sight Of Course Hev its so beautiful to see but the most amazing eyes to see through is the eyes of the heart, john,17.1.5 Father The Hour Is Come Glorify thy son that thy son may glorify thee, As Thou hast given him power over all flesh that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him and these things are ETERNAL i,ve done a study on that word and what it means, We Are Talking About A Life Filled With The Promies Of ETERNTIY and death is for a season but ye will never taste it That They May Know Thee The Only True God And The Love Of Christ Which Was Sent I Have Glorified thee on the earth ..i have finshied the work which thou gave me todo AND HIS WORK WAS FOREVER , And Now O Father Glorify Thou Me With Thine Own Self With The Glory Which I Had With Thee Before The World Was
Old 11-06-2005, 07:08 AM   #878
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Heaven

Old 11-06-2005, 07:09 AM   #879
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 6th

"Online communities, church and friends..."

Christ built His church as a place for harmony and unity. It is a place for people to come together in celebration and love. Christ rejoices when His family lives together in peace. We, too, can rejoice, for there is nothing better than being able to dwell together in His love. I have built some great friendships online over the past five years. It started at the original Creed board, and has flourished through several communities that have spawned from it. I am thankful everyday for the friendships, enlightenment, camaraderie, and unity that I have been blessed with since that very first post at CreedTalk.

Even though the road has been darn right bumpy at times, the best friends in the world to have are those who are bonded together with me through my faith. Bless you bretheren!!!

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Psalm 133:1

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.

Emily Kimbrough

Heaven

Old 11-06-2005, 11:12 AM   #880
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
True family

if we seek we shall find, a place thats perfect for us to dwell and fellowship and in faith and those darn bumps Hev..makes our dwelling place Grow as we come along away and grow from each other, matt.12 46.50 while he yet talked to the people behold his mother and his brother stood with him desiring to speak with him the one said to him behold thy mother and thy brother stand without desire to speak to thee, i find that funny some what anyways He Anwersed and said to theme who is my mother? and who are my brothers ? And He Streched forth his hands toward his disciples and said Behold My Mother And My Brothers For Whosoever Shall do the will of my father which is heaven the same is my brother and sister and mother .. if i can explain from another study why did he speak these things when if be called his family we our all the children Of God you may wanna think and ask yourself what do we need and lack from our family and we look upon christ for everything that we want FROM A sister or a brother or a mother ..He Also Expects this from us as well there is not a place from your heart or your need that your not getting or understanding that sometimes you wanna take to someone else a girl friend a best buddy or who ever If We Let Him Peoples He Can Be Your All matt 8.18.20 you see a certian scribe came and said unto him and i kinda find it funny as well Master I will Follow You Where Ever You May Go , and jesus said unto him The Foxes Holes And The Birds Of The Air Have Nests But The Son Of Man Hath No Where To Lay His Head... psalm 84.2.3 Yea The Sparrow hath found An Huse and the swallow of the nest for herself where she may Lay her young even thine alters O Lord Of Host My King And My God Blessed are they that Dwell In Thy House they will still be praising thee and 10.. For A Day In Thy Courts Is better than thousand i had rather be a door keeper in the House Of God Than To Dwell In The The Tents Of The Wicked
Old 11-07-2005, 06:13 AM   #881
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 7th

"The importance of prayer."

God wants us to be a praying people. But more than that, God wants us to pray for people. The blessing of that kind of prayerful life is that we get to live peaceful and quiet lives full of godliness and holiness. So pray, dear friend in Jesus, pray as if world peace depends upon it, because it does!

I urge, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

1 Timothy 2:1-2

Prayer is not so much the means whereby God's will is bent to man's desires, as it is that whereby man's will is bent to God's desires.

Charles Bent

Heaven

Old 11-07-2005, 09:25 AM   #882
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen !!!

One Need At A Time....Romans ch~8.26.27> Likewise the spirt also helpeth our infirmites for we know not what would should pray For Or Who As We Ought to, BUT THE SPIRT ITSELF MAKETH INTERCESSION .for us with groanings which cant be uttered And That searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the spirt because he is the voice and the he makes Intercession For His Saints And His people, its always good to pray for those who has christ has Longed suffered 2 Cor ch.6.1.13 WE Then As Workers together with him beseech you also that ye Get Not The Grace Of God In Vain.. For He Says For I Have Heared Thee In Time accepted And in the day of salvation have i succoured thee Behold now is accepted time behold now is the day of salvation...Giving no offence in any thing the ministry be not blamed but in all things approving ourselfs as the children of GOD in much patience in afflictions in thinfs required in distress in stripes and prisons in tumluts in labours in whatching and fasting by purness by knowlege by longsuffering by kindness by the Holy Ghost By Love Unfeigned By the Word Of Truth By The Power Of God By The Armour Of What Is Right And The Right Hand Or The Left By Honour And Dishonour By Evil Report And Good Report as falsehood and yet true as Unknown And Yet As Well Known As Dying And Behold We Live As Chastised Children Of God And Not Killed As Sorrowful yet always Rejoicing as poor yet making many Rich as having nothing and yet possessing all things O Ye Our Mouth Is Open Unto You Our Heart Is Enlarged Ye Are Not Straitended in us but ye are made perfect and strait.. Now For Recompence In The Same I Speak As Unto My Children Be Also Enlarged ...
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-08-2005, 06:23 AM   #883
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 8th

"Stay grounded."

Our Lord is great, and His love is far beyond our comprehension. No earthly temptation that we try to elevate to the status of a god can ever compare with the one true God. He alone can make our lives worthwhile.

For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.

Psalm 135:5

Greed is a fat demon with a small mouth and whatever you feed it is never enough.

Janwillem van de Wetering

Heaven

Old 11-08-2005, 11:13 AM   #884
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Value Of Life

St Matt.10.26. Fear Theme Not therfore is nothing covered that shall not be revealed and hid that shall be known what i tell ye in darkness that speak ye in the light , GREED Hearken Unto Me Everyone That Understand There Is Nothing From Without Man that entering into him can defile but the things which come out of him those are they that defile man If Any Man Have Ears To Hear Let Him Hear, Mark 7.14.15 GOD Gave Us Everything We Needed freely mind body heart spirt wisdom, to live with each other in perfect peace and harmony , in the beging we did,nt need money noir did we have to buy sale or trade, Man CREATED their own evil empire to feed of the weak I May Live In This World And Take Part Of It just as well as we all must but i will never be a part of it PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE WAITETH for thee O God Unto Thee Shall The Vow Be Peformed O thou that hearest Prayer Unto Thee Shall all flesh come iniquties prevail against me As For As Our transgressions thou shalt purge away blessed are they whom choosest and causes approach unto thee that he may dwell in thy courts we SHALL BE SATISFIED with the goodness of thy house even the holy temple by terrible things in Righteousness Wilt Thou Answer Us O God Of Our Salvation who art the confidence Of All The Ends Of The Earth and theme that afar off upon the sea Which By His Strenth Setteth The Very Mountians being girded with POWER Which Stills The Noise Of The Seas The Noise Of The Waves And The Tumult Of The People That Also Dwell In The Uttermost parts afraid at thy takens thou makest the outgoings Of The Morning And The Evening To Rejoice..
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 11-09-2005, 06:15 AM   #885
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 9th

"The Ultimate stain remover!"

Nothing stains quite like sin. It not only leaves a stain in our heart but a residue in our minds. But God's grace is shown in that he doesn't just forgive our sins, he doesn't just forget our sins, he banishes them. They are gone. The stain is removed, the guilt is taken away. We are clean by his grace.

'Come now, let us reason together,' says the Lord. 'Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.'

Isaiah 1:18

No one was ever saved because his sins were small; no one was ever rejected on account of the greatness of his sins. Where sin abounded, grace shall much more abound.

Archibald Alexander

Heaven