++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #2401
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Doubt Is A Killer , GLORY TO GOD

AMEN, your post From While Back Bub, THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE WORD OF GOD, And Sets Fire To My Soul, Bub IF CARRIED You Yesterday IT WILL CARRY YA TODAY The Same Today Yesterday Always And Forever, ya know thats killer you bringing up the foot print poem you can find that one just about every where you go i have that one on my memo pad ya know i dont know how many times bub we,ve come came acrossed that famous one after going through so many trials and just reading its soul shaking simplistiy And You Just Like yeah yeah But Deep Down YOU YELLING THE SILENT SUPPLICATIONS MY GOD I HOPE THAT APPLYS TO ME AS WELL, And It Surley Does JESUS SAID, In These Times that we our in HE SAID REJOICE FOR MY SPIRT IS NIGH REJOICE, Isa, Descrbies FOR YOU ARE MY CHILDREN AND I,am YOUR GOD, You Posted And I Wont quote it takes time but i,ll repat IF GOD COULD HANDLE THE TRIALS OF AN ENTIRE PEOPLE THEN HE CAN HANDLE WHAT WE LIFT UP TO HIM, And Give Thanks Unto HIM Everyday In These Days We Face PHARROAHS ARMY Everytime We Walk Out The Door,
Old 01-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #2402
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Doubt Is A Killer

these our days of despair AND HARDTIMES AS Well As PROSPERTIY And New Found Day OF JESUS, IN THE FLOOD i see so many warriors STANDING TODAY IN FAITH AND IN GLORY That Brings Me JOY and i see the wicked Like The Word Said that grass i tell ya is getting harder to Grow THERE IS NO OVERCOMING JESUS No Matter What They Do, It Just Aint Working No More, Our FAITH Can Be Protected IN HIS PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT, Where We Our Taken Thats Inside Us And All Around Us, And Protected In A Seal Of Presverance John 3 11,And 15, He Was Talking To Nicodemus, AND He Questioned OH HOW OH JUST HOW CAN THESE THINGS BE Art Thou Not Master Of Israel And Know Not These Things, Verliy Verliy I Say Unto Thee, And Testify That We Have Not Seen And Ye Receive Not Our Witness IF I HAVE TOLD YOU OF EARTHLY THINGS And Ye Believe NOT, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE IF I TELL YOU OF HEAVENLY THINGS, And No Man Hath Ascended up to heaven But He That Came Down From Heaven Even The Son Of Man Which Is In Heaven AND AS MOSES LIFTED UP THE Serpent In The Wilderness Even So the Son Of Man Be Lifted Up That Whosever Believes In Him Should Not Perish But Have Eternal Life, WHEN WE LIFT UP JESUS We Lift Up AS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS In These Times WE Live In WE SHALL NOT PERISH But Be Partakers Of Eternal Things Even He Bub Showed Us That Hardtime Example WHERE HE OVERCAME THE WORLD, And Cried To His Daddy And Said Oh Why Has Thou Forsaken Me, GLORY TO GOD, Praying For All Of Us In The Mighty Name Of Jesus To FEEL THE GLORY OF THAT LILLIY IN THE VALLEY A Lot Of BLESSINGS AND STRENETH as Always Kats PEACE,
Old 01-13-2009, 06:47 AM   #2403
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

January 13th

"He lifts us up."

Just as loving parents guard and protect their children's dignity, so our Lord protects the dignity of His children. To believe that God would punish us in such a way as to rob us of our self-esteem is ridiculous. God would never do such a thing. God does not deal with us in hot anger, for He loves us too much. He watches us closely, guiding us gently, and regarding us as valuable creations. We need never believe that God has punished us in order to humiliate us. His own Son was humbled by men and women, but the Lord of all life lifted Him up, and He will lift us up, also.

O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

Psalm 6:1

Heaven

Old 01-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #2404
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

GLORY TO GOD, AMEN AND AMEN HIS WILL works Perfctly Acording To His Will AND HIS BEST through out our seasons For Our PROSPERTIY And His Promises I,ve Said It A Lot Of Times GOD IS NOT THE GOT OF FALSENESS BUT THE GOD OF TRUTH, And Within Those Seasons Of Changes Trials OUR UNDERSTANDING we wont see BUT ONLY HIS Shall We See Job 9,1 ,12, JOB oh Boy DEFENDS GODS JUSTICE AND said I Know It is So, Of A Truth But How Should Man Be Just With God If He Will Contend With Him He Cannot Answer Him One Of A Thousand HE Is Wise In Heart And Mighty In Stregth Who Hath Hardend Himself Against Him And Hath Prospered Which Removeth The Mountains AND THEY KNOW NOT WHICH overturneth Theme In His Anger Which Shaketh The Earth Out Of Her Place And The Pillars Therof Tremble Which Commands The Sun And It Rises Not And Seals Up The Stars, Which Alone Spreadeth Out The Heavens And Treadeth Upon The Waves Of The Sea Which Maketh Artcturus Orion And Pleiades And The Chambers Of The South WHICH DOETH GREAT THINGS Past Finding Out Yea AND WONDERS WITHOUT NUMBER, Lo He Goeth By Me And I See Him Not He Passeth On Also But I Percceive Him Not Behold He Taketh Away Who Can Hinder Him WHO Will Say To Him What DOEST Thou
Old 01-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #2405
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus The Living Reedeemer

HE DIED And On The Third Day Arose Again Having The Keys To Both Heaven And Hell And Life And Death HEB, 4,7,8 GLORY TO GOD, Again He Limiteth A Certian Day Saying In David who did not rest till the ark was build Glory To God After So Long A Time It Is Said If ye will hear his voice Harden Not Your Hearts GLORY TO GOD, For If Jesus Had Theme Rest Then Would He Not Afterward Spoke OF ANOTHER DAY, PRAISE JESUS There Is Just Something About That Name BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Everybody great post bub AND Peace Be With Ya
Old 01-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #2406
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Need To Please People All Of The Time

GLORY TO GOD, As It Was Written ITS Better We Please God Rather Than Man And WE Should Obey God Rather Than Man, Bub I Just Love Taking Davids Post GLORY TO GOD, this sitution for us all Rises Daily GLORY TO GOD In All Areas From Family To Wolves And The Enmey And Our Foes something or some one plays upon the goodness And Wants Us BEFORE WE HAVE AT THAT TIME WITH GOD, Something Always OUTTA TO GET YA, THERE, Will Be Time Of Seprations And BUT GOD granted Us With Wisdom To Use In Those times ,GOD DOES WAIT FOR US WITH OPEN ARMS HE UNDERSTANDS as much as we wait upon him HE Is Ready To Supply Our Needs BEFORE WE KNOW We Have One, GLORY TO GOD, And GLORY PREVAILED FOR US IN ALL THINGS, In These Days BECAUSE HE WENT TO IN JUST THAT WAY Not With 10 percent Of Our Burdens Not With 20 noir ercent BUT 100 Percent Of Our Burdens Did He Take With As He Carried The Cross Then Gave Us Life Through Death THESE OUR THE DAYS TO FEAR NOT FOR HE IS WITH THEE IN PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT AND LEGION OF DEMON AND VIPERS From Past Present Future MUST SCATTERD AT THE SOUND OF HIS NAME, GLORY TO GOD, The Word Says IF YOU ARE WITH ME BE WITH ME Those Who Love Him WILL Stand With Him today AND OBEY HIM AND Not Have The Desire To Please Anything But Him, And Everyday There Is A Trapped Layed For Us THAT ONLY HE THAT LOVES US AND FORBEARS US IN ALL THINGS through His Wisdom He Can Keep Us From The Traps OF The Dectiful , GLORY TO GOD,
Old 01-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #2407
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Need To Please People All The Time

GLORY TO GOD, i,ve got to cut it short im leaving you Kats The Sermon On The Mount Matt 5,1,12 IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Everybody,
Old 01-15-2009, 06:37 AM   #2408
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 15th

"Blessed are you who do these things!"

There are few things more coveted than freedom. People die for it. People pray for it. People strive for it. True freedom comes from knowing truth. Knowing truth only comes by living in obedience to Jesus. Truth is not something you merely think about or believe. Truth is something you do, you live. Jesus' teaching always ends with the exclamation: Blessed are you who do these things! Only by doing will we ever know the truth that liberates us.

Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

John 8:31-32

Heaven

Old 01-16-2009, 05:25 AM   #2409
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 16th

"The gift of the Holy Spirit is so important."

He enables and empowers us to move beyond our sin. Not by focusing on it and refusing it, but by enriching us and distracting us with the important things of God.

Live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.

Galatians 5:16

Heaven

Old 01-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #2410
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

THE PRECIOUS COMFORTER The Holy Spirt Desending Up On His People Like A Dove Flows To Weary The Broken And The Weak GLORY TO GOD THE SPIRT WHO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST KING OF AND KING AND LORD OF LORDS None Greater Than John As Jesus Spoke, THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL SUFFER VILONCE AND PAIN And The Great Divider GLORY TO GOD Jesus Said I did Not Come To Bring Peace WITH FALSE HOOD GLORY TO GOD But To His Children HE Is Their ONLY REAL PEACE And My Family Here My Brothers And Sisters IS,nt JUST COMFORTING ENOUGH TODAY TO KNOW THAT WE SERVE A KING THAT WAS ON OUR SIDE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS, Who Set Aside THE GODLY FOR HIMSELF
Old 01-18-2009, 08:58 PM   #2411
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus And Praise On

ya know today with so much theolgey and theroys THAT SPIRT IS MOVING IN LIKE A FLOOD And It Gets Harder Today TO STAND WITH JESUS Everything That Can Blind You Decieve You Today It Will JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY THE ONLY TRUTH AND THE ONLY LIFE and he said if IT WERE POSSBILE THATS IF IT WERE POSSBILE My Elect Would Be Decived BUT HE PROMISED HIS PEOPLE Life What We Our Feeling Today Is Not Are Falling But The Dead Gods The Wicked They Gotta Go Go Go SIN DOSE,NT LIVE HERE ANY MORE HE LOVES TODAY
Old 01-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #2412
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise The Cornerstone,

1 Peter, Ch 4, verse 1>7 FORASMUCH THEN As Christ HATH Suffered For Us In The Flesh Arm Yourselves Likewise WITH THE SAME MIND For He Hath Sufered In The Flesh Hath Ceased From Sin, That He No Longer Should Live The Rest Of His Time IN THE FLESH To The Lust Of Men BUT TO THE WILL OF GOD, For The Time Past Our Life May Suffice Us To Have Wrought THE WILL OF THE GENTILES When Walked In Their Ways Of Lascivouness Wherein They Think It Not Strange Ye Run Not With Theme NOW IF THATS NOT THE COMFORTING PRAISE JESUS you aint missing a thing GLORY TO GOD, And At The Same Time They Speaking Evil Things Of You AND GLORY TO GOD, They Get By With It And Its Ok Jesus Said Who Ever Shall Call Upon Me In These Days Shall Be Saved SO I SAY A Big God Bless Theme Who Shall Give Acount To Him THAT IS READY TO JUDGE THE QUICK And The Dead For This Cause The Gospel Was Was Preached To Theme That Are Dead That They Might Be Judged Acording To Men In The Flesh But Live Acording To God In Spirt But The End Of All Things Is At Hand BE YE THERFORE SOBER, And What Unto Prayer Proverbs 9 34, Tells Us Blessed Is The Man That Hears Me Watching Daily At My Gates At The Post Of My Doors We Need Each Other In Prayer In Untiy And Stand With One Another In Prayer GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH And Love Kats
Old 01-19-2009, 05:40 AM   #2413
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 19th

"The Golden Rule."

Golden because it's genuine, lasting, and valuable. Imagine how different our world would be if we practiced this principle, not just in our "church life" but in our daily life with our family, with our coworkers and employer, with the people we manage, with the folks on the freeway and in the neighborhoods where we drive, toward the waiters and waitresses who serve us. What a wonderfully different world it would be if the Golden Rule were to be practiced.

In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the prophets.

Matthew 7:12

Heaven

Old 01-20-2009, 05:59 AM   #2414
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 20th

"A Prayer for Barack Obama."

O God, we give you thanks for your child Barack, as he assumes the office of President of the United States.
Give him wisdom beyond his years, and inspire him with Lincoln’s reconciling leadership, FDR’s courageous boldness and vision, and JFK’s ability to enlist the best efforts of our people.
Give him a quiet heart, for our Ship of State needs a steady, calm captain for these times, not a fierce warrior who knee-jerk reacts to every real or perceived threat.
Give him stirring words, for we will need to be inspired and motivated to make the personal and common sacrifices necessary to facing the challenges ahead.
Make him color-blind, remembering his own words that under his leadership, there will be neither red nor blue states, but the United States.
Help him remember his own oppression as a minority, drawing on his experience of the pain and rejection of discrimination, that he might seek to change the lives of those who are still its victims.
Give him patience and perseverance – not to give in to our whining (we love to do it when we don’t get our way), but rather to keep calling us to our better selves.
Give him the strength to find family time and privacy, and help him remember that even though he’s president, a father only gets one shot at his daughters’ childhoods.
And please, God, keep him safe. We know we ask too much of our presidents, and we’re asking WAY too much of this one. We know the risk he and his wife are taking for all of us, and we implore you, O good and great God, to keep him safe. Hold him in the palm of your hand – that he might do the work we have called him to do, that he might find joy in this impossible calling, and that in the end, he might lead us as a nation to a place of integrity, prosperity and peace.
Amen.
Bishop Robinson

Heaven

Old 01-22-2009, 06:13 AM   #2415
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 22nd

"Shake them up, God!"

It is frightening to listen to the decrees made by some of our world leaders. They hold the lives of so many people in their hands, and all too often they seem bent on destruction, not only of themselves, but of as many people as they can take with them. Were it true that they really had the ultimate power, there would be no reason for hope.

We know better, however. The only true power in this world is the power of God, and our fate will not be decided by men and women, but by God. WE are created for eternity, and so we do not need to fear the decisions made by corrupt human beings in this age. Our trust is in the Lord of all creation, and in Him there is never reason to fear or doubt.

Arise, O Lord; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight. Put them in fear, O Lord: that the nations may know themselves to be but men.

Psalm 9:19,20

Heaven