++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-17-2004, 06:33 PM   #61
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
just another lie

Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) In a radio interview from this past Friday, Scott said he DOES talk to Mark and has spoken to him since the announcement was made.
Well on MMR in Phily this last tuesday Pierre asked Mark when the last time he talked to Stapp and he answered,"February".
Old 08-17-2004, 07:00 PM   #62
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) Stapp comments were not derogatory comments he was asked a direct question and answered it directly. You are taking his comments out of content he also in the interview took responsilbty for his mistakes.
Stating that Brian wouldn't be walking the earth is a positive comment???? I am not taking any of his comments out of context. I pray that Scott lets go of all his pent up anger. I guess none of you have ever heard of confidentiality contracts have you. The players in this game have to be very careful what they do and do not reveil or they can wind up in COURT!
Old 08-17-2004, 07:09 PM   #63
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) Stating that Brian wouldn't be walking the earth is a positive comment???? I am not taking any of his comments out of context. I pray that Scott lets go of all his pent up anger. I guess none of you have ever heard of confidentiality contracts have you. The players in this game have to be very careful what they do and do not reveil or they can wind up in COURT!

I disagree that Stapp comments about Brian were negative. However, I do agree with you they all have to watch what they say because of lawsuits that is why I think we will never know the entire truth from both sides I think we are only hearing versions of what went down from Stapp and AB. In addition I heard the interview were Stapp stated he talked to Mark he did not say when but my guess it probably was February but Stapp is trying to put out there that its no hatred between them so that media can stop the negative spin from both sides.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:10 PM   #64
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Cyndeelouwho Are you From whoville ???? Im So Like Not In The Mood For This !!! Derogatory Comment and boderline threat it didnt sound like a threat to me your just looking For An Excuse To Put Words In Peoples Mouth thats Not There !!!!
I am not from whoville,,,,,I AM FROM JERSEY! I dont have to put words in Stapps mouth. Look,,I realise many of you are saddened by the break up and you are angry when someone tells you something you dont want to hear. You have placed a man on a pedastle. He is a man not a god. Brian was not suicidal. He was very depressed after being ousted from the Band but as I see it, it was a blessing in disguise. The Lord works in mysterious ways. I am hoping that the Creed breakup will somehow bless Scott Stapp.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:16 PM   #65
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) I am not from whoville,,,,,I AM FROM JERSEY! I dont have to put words in Stapps mouth. Look,,I realise many of you are saddened by the break up and you are angry when someone tells you something you dont want to hear. You have placed a man on a pedastle. He is a man not a god. Brian was not suicidal. He was very depressed after being ousted from the Band but as I see it, it was a blessing in disguise. The Lord works in mysterious ways. I am hoping that the Creed breakup will somehow bless Scott Stapp.

I loved Creed and maybe they will get back together one who can guess but for the present time from comments made by both Mark and Stapp Creed was like a monster killing them so for all I think it is blessing they broke up it was alot greed around Creed and that is not uncommon when a band gets as big as Creed got.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:17 PM   #66
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) I disagree that Stapp comments about Brian were negative.
It is speculation,,,,last I checked, Scott cant tell the future, especially about Brian.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:25 PM   #67
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) A borderline threat??????

The way I understand Scott's words about Brian was that Marshall probably had some serious psychic problems because of all the pressure... and maybe even considered suicide... that's the way I took it. And not the other way around like as if it was a threat... talkin' 'bout twisted words!

Man, I'm gettin' sick of all those "Aunt Marshall" alter ego's!!!
Suicide!!!! The only one that i heard tried to commit suicide in all this was Stapp's x wife Hillary. I am not an Aunt Marshall, but if I were I would be damned proud to be. Brian's family are wonderful people.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:32 PM   #68
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) Look,,I realise many of you are saddened by the break up and you are angry when someone tells you something you dont want to hear.
Are you a therapist or something????? Do you make house calls?
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 08-17-2004, 07:47 PM   #69
Mr.Anderson
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Mr.Anderson Send a message via AIM to Mr.Anderson Send a message via MSN to Mr.Anderson Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Anderson
About this interview. It seems kinda fishy how it comes out right after the cd is released and AB starts to rise. I don't know a lot of this makes sense, but it all still sounds fishy.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:51 PM   #70
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson) About this interview. It seems kinda fishy how it comes out right after the cd is released and AB starts to rise. I don't know a lot of this makes sense, but it all still sounds fishy.

Stapp did the interview with conjunction of his promotion for his single "Relearn Love" that is going to be released August 31st
Old 08-17-2004, 09:06 PM   #71
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) Stapp did the interview with conjunction of his promotion for his single "Relearn Love" that is going to be released August 31st
Relearn Love was officially released on August 10th. It is the first single off a POTC cd, which is being released on August 31st.

Last edited by Shadow : 08-17-2004 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:44 PM   #72
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) Give me a break!!! you know just as much as we do!!! and truth be told it is nobody's business but the people involved AB and Stapp. They have moved on why don't you and just wish everyone the best and let fans enjoy great music by everyone.

WHAT the HELL do you think I was basiclly saying!!!!! This Weatherdwomen person was inplying...I was THE CindyWHO person....(The Marshall Aunt alter ego shit)..I was letting people know that I was NOT her, and that I DO know all the reasons(trust me musiclover..I DO know more)....Brian leaving and the breakup....and I ain't telling anyone....I just enjoy sitting and reading everyone speculate..and YES it is all their's.....and if they want it all told...it will be So what is your point Musiclover!!!!.....You need to re-read what I wrote....It was about Weathered women saying this Cindy who was ME!!!! I love Alterbridge, and I love the music, and they will ROCK on!!!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 09:50 PM   #73
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) WHAT the HELL do you think I was basiclly saying!!!!! This Weatherdwomen person was inplying...I was THE CindyWHO person....(The Marshall Aunt alter ego shit)..I was letting people know that I was NOT her, and that I DO know all the reasons(trust me musiclover..I DO know more)....Brian leaving and the breakup....and I ain't telling anyone....I just enjoy sitting and reading everyone speculate..and YES it is all their's.....and if they want it all told...it will be So what is your point Musiclover!!!!.....You need to re-read what I wrote....It was about Weathered women saying this Cindy who was ME!!!! I love Alterbridge, and I love the music, and they will ROCK on!!!!!

Thanks for the response I wish AB and Stapp well I hope they have bright and healthy futures.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:03 PM   #74
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) Suicide!!!! The only one that i heard tried to commit suicide in all this was Stapp's x wife Hillary. I am not an Aunt Marshall, but if I were I would be damned proud to be. Brian's family are wonderful people.

Thank you Cyndeewho....I appreciate that!!! I think we are pretty good folks!!!
Old 08-18-2004, 02:22 AM   #75
Echelon Soldier
USER INFO »
well

Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) Thank you Cyndeewho....I appreciate that!!! I think we are pretty good folks!!!
I can vouch for that as well.
brians family is AWESOME!!!

hey jo..i was deleted...can ya Believe that??? hahaaaaa

the truth hurts..

i shall be talking to you woman.

I never really wanted
you to see the screwed
up side of me that i keep
locked inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me
I never really wanted you to go
So many things you should have known