++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 08-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Jesus Is His Name

setting here thinking about you , life love and song and how many things went wrong just to be right the light of truth is my hope oh my hope...and where all went wrong oh so wrong the ashes will fall oh i believe yes i believe oh now dont ya know now i say not to long ago yes not to long ago that old bottle of oill was poured and was as sweet as sweet oh just as sweet as the oill that dripped of arons beared, it surley wil be the same again yes again,........oh those trenches be all about me all about me i know my saviour he will forget me not i see it every day oh everyday you and you and you oh everyday in my face oh yes in my face i,ll stare you right down he that decived the world why should i be so hard on my brother so hard on my mother why should i be so hard on you but yes i,am and yes, i,am oh why should i and yes i will keep on yes i will keep on and yes i will keep presuing this oh i will not turn, he that dwells yes he that dwells and i,ll sing unto thee the sweet by and by , no proverb no proverb but yes understood understood, and oh yes you will know what he said unto thee, i,ll be a fool i,ll be a fool for him , im a fighting and yes im a dying and yes i rejoice and yes i rejoice in this BETTER HOPE THAT WILL KEEP UR HEARTBEAT, If They Try To Sink It, Oh Im Not Wating JUST MOVE WITH ME Oh Yes Im Not Wating No Im Not Wating ...know what im singing about raise those hands up on high, HE LIVES inside me he became pour so i could be rich, oh just in case, those will make haste make so much haste he sets at the right hand of the father, JESUS HIS IS NAME, Some Call Him Saviour Some Call Him Sting Of Death, Be Not Oh So Confused, No Test Oh No Test But On And On And On And On And On And I SING, I Know I Should Oh I Know I Should Oh I Know I Should, And So Did He, I Have A Friend And JESUS IS HIS IS NAME, HE IS, WONDERFULL Yes Wonderfull, I Cant Help It He Is Wonderfull, JESUS IS HIS NAME, ..........just like Leanardo told a priest, as he grabbed kate and told him to walk yes to walk Through That Valley A Little Faster A Little Faster, Just A Little Faster, Oh I Have A King AND JESUS IS HIS NAME Oh And I Cant Pretend And I Cant Fake Today But When It Comes To Saving Me And You Do You Care Oh Why Do You Care Yes I Have A Friend AND JESUS IS HIS NAME THE WORLD Will Hate You The World Will Starve And Live You To Die And Suffer You To Bow, BUT I HAVE A KING AND JESUS IS HIS NAME, Who Will Ye Fear Oh Yes Who Will Year Fear, Oh Its Better To FEAR, ......OH I have A Friend In Jesus Is His Name Jesus Is His Name, World Ye Cant Lie WOW NO Thought Is Hid From Thee, Oh But Whatch NOW The Anointing breaks the yolk DOWN GO YOUR CHAINS YOU casr About Life And Quick For Just One Day YES HE CAN ENDURE YES HE CAN ENDURE And Yes He Can Break You And Yes He Will Endure AND NONE Can Fill His Shoes, Yes I Have A Friend In JESUS IS HIS NAME JESUS IS HIS NAME HIS LOVE AND TRUTH BEATS DOWN A Thousand Liars In The Midst Yes The Graves You Dug WILL Close, I HAVE A FRIEND AND JESUS IS HIS NAME, Yes I Have A Friend And Jesus Is His Name Jesus Is His Name Jesus Is Name, JESUS Is His Name Jesus Is His Name JESUS IS HIS NAME, Yes He dont Care He dont care He dont care Every Lie As HE NOT HEARED BEFORE Every Nail Has Not Yet Felt His Heart Pierced And CRUCIFIED, What You Going To Do What Are You Going Todo, WHERE IS YOUR STING OH WHERE IS THY STING, oh i have a friend yes i have a friend and jesus is his name jesus is name , Edited Lyrics, Short Version Of One Mine Ya,alls, ENJOY, ROCK ON......